Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

De Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 12

1.3K 32 11
De Mesha4200

It's nighttime in Paris and Marinette writes in her diary before bed.

"Dear diary, today's been fun. Luka and I have been spending time together. We went to the ice rink for a while, then we went to the park and played frisbee, then rode a carousel ride, and made a wish at a fountain. My wish was to find someone who loves me for me, not me as Ladybug. I think everything was clicking into place with me and Luka. The kiss was so majestic and romantic that it was like kissing an Angel from heaven. I just hope I make the right choice of telling him how I feel for him, unlike Adrien." *Soon, a knocking on the window came, she closed her diary and went up to the window, she saw Cat Noir. *

Marinette: (opening her window) Cat Noir? What are you doing here? Is there an Akuma attack?

Cat Noir: No. no Akuma attack. I was just patrolling in the city and I decided to visit you.

Marinette: Well I'm fine. Thanks for asking. *They go to the balcony and look at the view. *

Cat Noir: So... what did you do today?

Marinette: Well... I spent some time with Luka today.

Cat Noir: 'Luka? Now I remember the battle with Desperada.' You must really... like him.

Marinette: He's my friend and I do.

Cat Noir: Oh. 'Why am I feeling like my heart is slowly breaking?' So you and him... are together?

Marinette: No. What's with all the questions?

Cat Noir: No reason. Just wondering.

Marinette: Well, we're friends. That's all.

Cat Noir: Okay, then. Did he say anything to you?

Marinette: Well... he did say something after he was de-akumatized as Silencer.

Cat Noir: 'Don't tell me he confessed to her!'

Marinette: He sorta... confessed his true feelings to me. *Cat Noir was stunned and confused. *

Cat Noir: Well I better get back to patrolling. See you soon, Marinette. *He kisses her hand and leaves the scene, Marinette closes the window, goes back to her bed, and keeps writing in her diary. In Adrien's bedroom, Cat Noir jumped in his room and de-transform and Plagg hovered next to him. *

Adrien: (giving Plagg a slice of cheese) Ugh. Why did I do that?

Plagg: Do what? Get all up in her business about her love life?

Adrien: Something like that. I didn't even notice that Marinette likes Luka.

Plagg: I've noticed. *He eats one slice of cheese. *

Adrien: What? Since when?

Plagg: He's been real patient with her and everything. I bet they kissed already.

Adrien: Shut up! In the morning before school starts, I'll talk to Marinette. I still can't have these feelings for her. There's just no way!

Plagg: Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it'll come around someday. Your conscious will come eventually. Just wait.

Adrien: My consciousness will never come. Watch me. 'I have to admit I am a little jealous of Marinette's connection with Luka. I hope they're not gonna date. If so, I don't know what I'll be feeling if they ever date.'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

311K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
2K 109 8
NOT MY ART!!! Adrien and Marinette are married and are living happily after dating but what about Kagami? What will happen to Kagami's heart? Will s...
7.6K 125 11
DISCONTINUED (maybe) This is a Miraculous Ladybug High School AU, meaning that there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir. What happens when jealousy gets in t...
253K 4.9K 55
Marinette confess her feelings to Adrien, but he rejected them. What would happen if Luka stepped in and Adrien changed his mind about Marinette? Thi...