The Queens Servant

By ARandomPersonXD2

Three Musketeers (2011) Athos x reader Y/N loved her students, and when one sends a letter asking for her to... More

Authors note
A Letter
2 O'clock
Trust No One
Never Leaves
A Test
Tutor?
'New Suits and All!'
The New Suits!
The talk about another person that people think you like.
Art. a lot of art
Airship
A Servant's mission
Letting Someone In
A/N
Soooo...
A Mission
The Ending
Yo what-
Wha-
Happy Valentines Day
Rewritting the story
Should I???
No remake but-

The Three Musketeers

1.1K 31 7
By ARandomPersonXD2

The story's gonna change a lot at this point I do have my source material on hand though so I hope this is good!

F/M/N = fake male name

After taking Marie to her home and saying hello to her charming parents, I decided to go to Coopers Yard early.

After turning the corner I see the young lad there with another man.

He is very handsome- wait what? Was that my thought? Have I hit my head? I must be more tired from my journey than I thought.

Shaking my head I make my way towards the them as two other men walk over as well.

"My seconds, and someone I do not know."

"You!"

"You're fighting this rascal?" The tallest on ask

"My appointments, one o' clock..." he points toward the giant as I had deemed him

"...two o' clock..." pointing to me as I nod to the men

"...and three o'clock." The end of the blade now moving to the final man.

"So what did you start all these duel for?" I ask curious as to how he manage to anger so many people.

"Called the town drunk."

"Accused me of mooching of a lady."

"But don't you?" The first on commented, causing me to chuckle as the man glared at his friend.

"He was mad about a citation I gave him." The one I dubbed the priest says.

"And you?" The handsome one asked me

Shaming myself for so easily labeling him with that title I answer the question

"I called him a shame to his parents after pushing a young girl and myself to chase a man."

Nodding he asks the trouble maker "How long have you been in Paris?"

"Arrived this morning."

"You've been busy." I say taking a seat on an unopen barrel

"Patience is not one of my virtues."

"Neither are good manners!" The giant pipes up.

"Wait your turn old man." The boy snaps back

"What would you like me to put on your headstone, little s***?"

"He shall not be missed by any he challenged." I add on, getting tired of the boy's tone

"D' artagnan" the boy replies

"D' artagnan. I'm Athos, this is Porthos, and Aramis."

"And your name is?" The one I know is Aramis asks

"F/M/N is what I go by right now." Before any of them could ask D'atagnan makes the connection of the three mens names

"The Three Musketeers. I've heard of you, from my father. A musketeer himself, In fact, I came to Paris to be one of you." I could tell he was very proud of his father.

"Your a little late I'm afraid." Aramis says

"What happened?" I ask before D'artagnan has the chance to.

Grimacing Athos replies "Oh bad mission, budget cuts, cardinal, progress take your pick." Getting the sense they didn't want to talk about it I nod my head accepting his answer.

"Well, welcome to Paris." Aramis says smirking

"Pity you came only to die on your first day." I finish making a smirk of my own, not that they could see it.

"Well if can't become a musketeer might as well fight one, or three and a stranger."

This comment made Porthos laugh "Kill him already! It's lunch time and I'm starving!"

"And I have another engagement later on." I had time to spare but never hurts to be cautious

Just as the swords touch I hear a loud voice say "HAULT!"

Groaning Athos offers the mans name "Jussac."

"Well, well, well. How the mighty have fallen. Dueling at the fines of the edict?" The man taunts.

"You got tired rolling peddlers for spare change."

I cover my face ,well, mask to stop myself from laughing and ended up snikering instead.

Finally noticing me Jussac glares then looks shocked to see not one of the musketeers but me still sitting on the barrel.

"Who would you be to dare laugh at one of the cardinal's men?"

"Someone who finds his remark humorous." I say finally getting myself to stop laughing.

Deciding I wasn't worth the trouble he glanced back at the others
"Now, surrender your weapons and come with us. Unless you would rather resist."

"New plan, kill the boy, kick their a**es, and then go get some lunch. I could do with some exercise." Porthos decides.

Then several more men appear whit the same red outfit on, now counting to about fifty men in total by my count.

"You were saying?"

"On the other hand discretion is the better part of valour." Porthos re-decides after looking around.

"Say mister Jussac, that was you name correct?" I ask turning to him.

"Yes." Finally looking over to me

"Am I involved in this at all or can I take my leave?"

I honestly don't want to have a big fight after just getting here

"I'm afraid you are monsieur." He answers.

"Ah well." I sigh.

"You're the musketeers." D'artagnan looks at the three

"Wrong. We were the musketeers now we're just...us." Athos told him.

With that a man with an eye patch came riding in with more guards

Perhaps a higher station I think based one the outfits

"Rochefort" Athos remarks staring at the one eye patch, I believe that is his name. D'artagnan started fidget so I assume this is the man he was chasing before. I was about to start fighting when D'artagnan beats me to it. I must say his skill weren't to bad.

"Shall we?" Aramis asks his companions.

Taking it as my signal as well I got to work fighting another patch of soldiers with my daggers, as I honestly didn't want to take out my sword at the moment.

Punching, kicking, and stabbing my way through the mass of red and black uniforms I find myself backing into Athos

"Nice seeing a familiar face in this crowd!" I shout trying to make conversation

"Don't have a sword in that sheith or something?" He says looking at my choice of weapon.

"They aren't worth the time it would take to get it out." I reply as I render another soldier unconscious. Making quick work of the next five or so challengers,I watch the people cheer from the side

"I've fogoten what it feels like." Athos admits looking around

"We all have." Aramis says looking around with his friends

"Congrats on remembering!" I happily cheer on

They all smile at my words, Athos smile making my heart skip a beat for some reason.

Be still stupid heart we just met the man.

With my reprimand, I make my way over to D'artagnan who was talking to a young lady around his age.

"Lines like those may work where you come from but not here. In a battle of wits you sir, are unarmed." The lady says before turning and leaving

"First day and you already got someone you fancy?" I say teasing him "Just be careful with your heart young man."

"She's right lad the ladies of Paris are infinitely more complicated. There are thousands of ways to say 'no' and only some of them mean 'yes'." Porthos advices the young man.

I nod agreeing with him.

"I hate to interupt but they will be back." Aramis states

"And unless you want to fight an entire army." Athos continues on while walking away

"Well as fun as that sounds I honestly don't have time for that."
I say as I follow along calling Charity over with a whitsle.

"Then elsewhere!" Porthos exclaims.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 355 9
Oh, how the mighty fall... In love. Only a few men and one daring woman can prevent the coming apocalypse. Who are they? Who is this woman? What happ...
25.4K 517 18
Antoinette de Lorraine: Comtesse of Chevreuse, ally to the Musketeers, and the adored lover of Aramis joins on the escapade established by the betray...
32.7K 1K 13
Milady de Winter kept many secrets. And one, in particular, comes back to affect the Inseparables when they least expect it.
27.7K 562 23
started - 12 26 2020 ended - 4 30 2021 complete✔️ editing in progress • One day when a princess was pulled from her kingdom and spared by the daemos...