The Words You Speak

By HeToldTheMoon

Sequel to The Secret. Book 2 More

The truth
Alpha
Baby
Baby
Meeting
Meeting 2
Love
Love
Canvas
The fight
Black out
Austin
Fiancé problems
Shay
Tattoos
Baby
11 minutes
Recovery
Interview
Wedding
Hawaii
Birth
Gym
Twins
Trip part 1
Trip part 2
Trip part 3
Trip part 4
Home
Club
Makeup sex
The truth comes out
Xanax
Tour
Smut
Planning tour
Choreo
Last day
Drugs
Lauren
First show
Smut on the bus
Secret
Divorce
Next book

Nightmare

501 11 4
By HeToldTheMoon

I just watched as Mani introduced Dinah to her parents and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Omg Lo! That was so cute!" I fangirled over Norminah.

"Babe are you gonna continue fangirling over Norminah when you can have a Y/S/N (with Lauren) fuck right now?" I snapped my head to her to see her just in a towel, apparently going to take a shower.

"Ooh, that sounds fun, let's do that!" I rushed into the hotel bathroom with her.

"Looo I'm nervous." I said as I watched Demi and Lani onstage.

"Don't worry baby, you'll do great!" Lauren gushed as she kissed my lips lovingly.

The kiss seemed to calm me down, because I was now walking onstage as Austin sang.

This arena was way bigger than the one we were in before.

The screams were way louder and I was a bit anxious about this.

I sang along with Austin until a fan ran onstage with security running after them.

Soon enough another followed and I was grabbed and pushed, hit and shoved.

"Y/N!" Lauren ran on stage and she pushed them away, grabbing me.

Security handled the situation and I had a bloody lip. "No one takes us seriously when we ask for fucking security!" Lauren cursed as she wiped my lip.

I grabbed the mic. "Aye! Do you guys think that's okay?!" I growled, making the fans only gush over my voice.

A group of girls started yelling mine and Demi's ship name.

"If you don't cut it out, there won't be a goddamn show!" I cursed out and glared at the audience.

It went completely quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"That's what i fucking thought. Now, as I asked. Do you guys think it's okay to just run up here? I'm fucking bleeding. You're lucky I don't pack up and leave right here, right now!" I scolded.

"Now. I'll get on with the show." I said and adjusted my guitar.

11 minutes started playing and Lauren went backstage.

She watched to make sure everything was okay.

I had a hard glare on my face the whole time.

Dom came on and screams filled the air.

We sang, him occasionally giving me looks as if to ask "are you okay?"

I gave him a nod and we continued with our performance.

Soon enough I was on stage alone.

"Seriously guys, that wasn't cool." I said, scolding the audience again, looking at the band.

"This song is with the album." I looked out at the audience.

"It's about being in a room filled with people, but you still fucking find a way to feel alone." The audience laughed and the intro to Alone started to play.

"Sometimes you're happy, but sometimes you just feel so sad." I said into the mic.

"But sometimes it's okay to feel sad, just don't be sad for too long." I said and started singing.

After a few more songs, I was going to do the finale.

"Okay. This song is unreleased, but do you ever just feel so goddamn angry that you have to just scream or punch something?" I asked and the crowd screamed, making me laugh.

"Well, this song is called Nightmare." I said and grabbed the electric guitar from the band.

I started to play. I walked into the box as the lights turned off.

When they turned back on, I was in the prop.

"Now I lay me, down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep." I spoke, making the crowd scream out.

"If I shall die, before I wake
I pray the lord, my soul to take." Lauren watched as I started shouting and singing in a rock kind of way.

"I, KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE!" The crowd started screaming.

"I GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY MIND!"

"THEY TALK SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT EVERY TIME, AND I REALIZE."

I traced the blood that was still dripping down my lip and smeared it over both lips.

"I've tasted blood and it is sweet. I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet." Lauren watched, amazed at my performance.

"I've trusted lies, and trusted men. Broke down and put myself back together again." I was feeling fearless and like I was finally getting all that pent up anger out as I jumped and screamed.

"Stared in the mirror and punched it to shatters." I punched the glass of the box.

"Collected the pieces and picked out a dagger." I looked down and my stomach that was exposed.

"I pinched my skin in between my two fingers, and wished I could cut some parts off with some scissors." I made a scissors motion and the fans put up their hands.

"Come on little lady, give us a smile. No I ain't got nothing to smile about, I got no one to smile for, I waited a while for, a moment to say I don't OWE YOU A GODDAMN THING!" The fans jumped with me.

"I, KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE! I GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY LIFE!" I jumped up and down.

"THEY TALK SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT EVERY TIME! AND I REALIZE!"

I sang softly. "I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night. That I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night."

"No I won't smile, but I'll show you my teeth." I made a biting motion.

"And imma let you speak, if you just let me breathe." I tilted my head at the crowd.

"I've been polite, but won't be caught dead letting a man tell me what I should do in my bed." The crowd screamed at that.

"Keep my exes in check, in my basement." I smirked.

"Cause kindness is weakness, or worse, your complacent." I furrowed my eyes brows.

"I could play nice, or I could be a bully. I'm tired and angry but somebody should be." I put my hand up.

"come on little lady, give us a smile. No I ain't got nothing to smile about, I got no one to smile for, Ive waited a while for, a moment to say I DONT OWE YOU A GODDAMN THING!"

"I, KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE!" They jumped and copied me.

"I GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY MIND! THEY TALK SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT EVERY TIME!"

"And I realize...."

"I KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE, I GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY MIND!"

I was jumping around the stage showing my anger.

"THEY TALK SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT EVERY TIME!" I shouted.

"And I realize... that someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware." I sang, almost in a whisper as I squatted down to the crowds height.

"But I'd rather be, a real nightmare than die unaware, yes. Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware. But I'm glad to be a real nightmare, so save me your prayers." I winked.

"I KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE! I GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY MIND!"

"They talk what?!" I looked at the crowd and they finished the sentence, making me laugh.

"AND I REALIZE, THAT I KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE OF MY LIFE! GOTTA RECOGNIZE THE WEAPON IN MY LIFE! And I realize...."

I went back to my soft tone.

"That I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night.... that I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night....." the song faded out and the crowd cheered loudly.

I smiled and walked offstage.

"Holy shit, Y/N! You looked so hot out there!" Lauren gushed.

"Who knew, Y/N had a daddy side?!" I laughed at that.

"I may look like Daddy, but I'm still baby." I pouted and Lauren kissed my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 0 24
There Back With More Drama, Mystery, Romance. Things Are Going To Be Reveal In This Story That Didn't Get Revealed In The Last Book Some Of The Chara...
46K 1.5K 24
This is the sequel to 'Learning To Trust (Emma & Hook)'. The first book ended with Emma telling Killian that she was pregnant and this book starts af...
610K 18K 17
BOOK 2 OF HIS LIL' BABY!
105K 2.9K 20
Sequel to Getting By