love is messy

By lalaboopsie11

it sucks falling for your bestfriend... but its even worse when ur bestfriend is a girl.... follow the story... More

Authors note...
Chapter 1: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 2: Oh, Eli
Chapter 3: The Brother.
Chapter 4: That One Cliché With The Make-Out Session In The School Bathroom.
Chapter 5: Not Alone Anymore.
Chapter 6: Something About Kaiah.
Chapter 7: Using The Nice Boy.
Chapter 8: Something's Off
Chapter 9: The Fight.
Chapter 10: What Have I Done?
Chapter 11: Wipe Those Tears.
Chapter 12: All Alone.
Chapter 13: Confronting The Bully.
Chapter 14: Karma.
Chapter 15: No More Aryn.
Chapter 16: Love Gotcha Down.
Chapter 17: Childhood Bestfriend.
Chapter 18: Coming Out... Ish.
Chapter 19: Old Feelings.
Chapter 20: Horror Movies And Tears.
Chapter 21: Are You A Good Girl?
Chapter 22: It's Going To Be A Long Day.
Chapter 23: Regret.
Chapter 24: Late For a Very Important Date
Chapter 25: I Forgive You.
Chapter 26: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Chapter 27: Stupid People.
Chapter 28: Meeting The Family
Chapter 29: Dreamland
Chapter 30: We'll Get Through This Together.
Chapter 31: It's Perfect
Chapter 32: Let Me Love.
Chapter 33: Beauty.
Chapter 34: Haunted Memories.
Chapter 35: Home Alone
Chapter 36: When Dreams Come True.
Chapter 37: Movie Night
Chapter 38: The Perfect Date.
Chapter 40: Party Time
Chapter 41: Karma Is A Bitch.
Chapter 42: Please Be Negative.
Chapter 43: Positive And... Positive?
Chapter 44: Baby Daddy Who?
Chapter 45: "God Created Everything"
Chapter 46: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 47: No More Closet.
Chapter 48: Birthday Night
Chapter 49: Return Of The Mistress.
Chapter 50: i am not broken.
Chapter 51: "infinity and a day"
New sequel!

Chapter 39: When It Rains It Pours.

5 0 0
By lalaboopsie11

March 3rd 2017
HANNAH: i wake up and try to feel around for Aryn but she's gone. I open my eyes and look around seeing she's nowhere to be seen. "Babe?" I call out as i put on my dress, no answer. I shrug my shoulders and walk into the cold water, it's so hot out here. The water instantly clears my head as i dip my head and the rest of my body under the water. Suddenly i feel something pull me up, to no surprise my girlfriends beautiful face emerges from the water as a smile apears on her face. "You're getting your dress wet" she whispers in my ear, i don't really care though. The water has always been very therapeutic for me. She pulls a few strands of my hair out of my face and places a sweet kiss on my lips as she cups my cheek. I sigh contently as she pulls away and presses her forehead against mine. "I love you" she whispers holding back a small blush, i can't help but giggle at the sudden words that never fail to make my heart flutter. "I love you more" i tease as she scoffs, "sure, i'll let you think that" she says wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug. We walk back to the shore hand in hand and sit on the blankets. It's still really early so the sun hasnt come up yet, or at least barely. We lie down and watch as the beautiful night sky fades into some beautiful pinkish yellow mixutre. "It's so beautiful" Aryn whispers in amazement. I giggle as she makes her way between my legs and leans on my shoulder. What else could I possibly ask for right now? I wrap my arms around her waist and can't help but kiss her cheek as she places her hands on mine. "It's not even close to as beautiful as you" i deadpan as she looks down and blushes. We both just sit there mesmerized at the sun rise and eachother.

I wake up with Aryns head on my stomach. I look at the time on my phone and realize its almost 10:00 PM. "B-babe?" I say tiredly. She hums a quick "hm?" Before shifting her position so her head is on my legs. She opens her eyes revealing her gorgeous hazel eyes, i can't help but smile as she returns my action with a cute little blush. "As much as i would love to stay here with you in my arms... we have to go drop Ebony off at the beach house" i explain as she nods her head and gets up. She always looks so beautiful when she wakes up, like a fallen angel. Is that a cliche? Whatever. That's the best way to describe it. Today's friday which means me and Aryn missed even more of school. I'm going to be so behind. I text Samia a quick text saying we're coming as we run as fast as we can to the car because it just randomly starts pouring. God i swear torontos weather is so bipolar. We giggle as we hit the car and of course i slip trying to get the keys and fall straight on my ass. Aryn lets out a big ass laugh before holding her hand out for me to grab. I grab her hand and pull her down with me as she squeals. I giggle and wrap my arms around her neck as she straddles me and leans down to kiss me. I deepen the kiss by sticking my tongue in as we move in sync. The cold water hits our body but i don't care. Kissing in the rain is romantic as fuck anyway. "Damn it i'm soaked now" she says looking down at her outfit. I smirk before teasing, "oh wow, already? I barely did anything". She smacks my shoulder playfully before standing up and walking away. I stand up quickly and grab her waist pulling her into me. She turns in my arms so she's facing me and i tighten my grip. She bites my lip before taking it into her mouth and pulling back leaving me wanting more as usual. "Nah nah nah" i say as i wrap my fingers in her wet hair and pull her face into mine. Our lips hover over eachothers as the water pours above us. Our breath gets heavy before she finally closes the space between us. She slides her tongue over my lip asking for entrance, i let her in and she continues to explore my mouth. I slide my hands down to her ass and tighten my grip. She moans in my mouth at the suddeness before settling down in my arms. I get my keys out of my back pocket as i throw the bag that my laptop and everything else is in the back. As she wraps her legs around my waist. I place her on the hood of the car as she runs her hand up my dress. I pull back from the kiss as i start getting light headed. "You okay?" She asks as the rain drops hitting my back start feeling like electrical surges through my body. "Y-yeah i just need a minute" i say trying to make the world stop spinning. "Babe?" She asks as i back away from her. My head is spinning around and my eyes are getting heavy as an annoying ringing sound goes off in my ear. My body tenses up as i fall back and hit my head on the hard concrete ground. The last thing i hear is a gasp before everything goes black.

Four hours later...
I wake up to the worst sound in the world, Aryns sobs echo through the room. Wait? What room even is this? I look around and grunt as i try to force myself to sit up. Aryn gasps as she looks me in my eyes and cups my face. She brings my lips to hers as she tries to hold back her tears. I grab hold of her hand and pull her into me, this poor girl. I already know what happened, it always happens when i stay out in the rain. Flores emerges from behind Samia who is just standing there looking into space. My head starts pounding as Flores starts talking. God, i know she isnt yelling but it really feels like it. "You had a seizure. And hit your head really hard which caused a concussion. We have prescribed some antibiotics for the pain and you are going to have to be on bed rest for a few days" she deadpans as she flips through her charts. I wince as Aryn runs her hand down my head, "oh- i'm sorry" she says putting her hand back to her side. I grab her hand and bring it up to my lips with a small kiss. "I'm fine." I say before turning to Flores, "i can't be on bed rest. My brothers birthday is in two days" i say referring to Eli. He's supposed to have a big party at the beach house and i want to go and show off my girl. "We'll find some way to be there for him" Aryn says quickly before Flores can answer. Flores nods her head before walking out of the room, epilepsy really fucking sucks sometimes. Aryn sniffles before squeezing my hand and forcing a smile. I pat the spot next to me and she gladly crawls into my arms. "I'll be okay" i whisper in her ear as she scoots closer to me. I wrap my arm around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder as she sniffles some more . I sniff her kiwi scented hair that i love so much before drifting off to sleep. I can't even try to stay awake right now i feel so tired.

I wake up to a noisy ass conversation between Eli, Aunt Elise, Auntie Maria and Samia. I'm glad to see Ebbie safe in Samias arms, i was worried they had left her to come with me. Aryn is still sleeping peacefully in my arms, she's definitely a heavy sleeper because damn they are loud. They all cock their heads to me as i run my hands down Aryn back. "Hey, your awake" Eli says with a smile as he walks up to me. "Yeah, sorry i'm gonna miss the party bro" i say in defeat, i know there is no convincing my Aunt to let me go while im in this state. "Ari, ay mi amor" Tia Maria exclaims before kissing the top of my head. "Hey kiddo" My aunt Elise says with a soft smile. "Lord, ive gone to more hospitals with you in the last month then i have with my kids in years" she states with a chuckle, i can't help but laugh at her very true words. "Yeah, sorry" i deadpan as her face drops. She frames my face with her hands before giving me a sympathetic smile, "it's not your fault sweetie" she whispers. Her words don't mean much considering she's my aunt and is obligated to say that but i put on a fake smile anyway. "Gracias a dios por tu amiga ella te ha salvado la vida tantas veces" (Trans: thank god for your friend. She has saved your life so many times now) my tia Maria says. I can barely translate her words but of course i know what "amiga" means. I sigh and look at Aryn as i run a hand through her hair. "Tia-" i start but stop not knowing the words, i look to Eli begging for his help as he sighs and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Tia, lo que Arena intenta decir es que Aryn es mas que una amiga. Ella es su novia. Estan saliendo" (trans: auntie what Arena is trying to say is that Aryn is more than a friend. She's her girlfriend. They're dating) I give Eli a thank you look before turning to my aunt who has a big smile on her face. "Cuando es la boda?!" (Trans: When is the wedding)
She exclaims with a smile, i can't help but sigh in relief. Tia Maria is very religious so the last reaction i was expecting was that. "Te amo Arena" she says seriously as she pulls me into a half hug making sure not to disturb Aryn. "Gracias." I whisper in her ear as a tear falls down my cheek. She wipes the tear with her thumb before saying, "mi abuela siempre decia que el amor era hermoso no importa de que genero o raza. Si amas a alguien deberias seguir amandolo sin importar lo que digan" (trans: my grandmother always said that love is beautiful. No matter what gender or race. If you love someone you should keep loving them no matter what anyone says) her words cut deep and i instantly break down into tears. I hug her one last time before letting her go as Aryn stirs in her sleep. "Realmente la amo" (trans: i really love her). Suddenly I'm interrupted by Elise, "am i the only one that knew the whole time?" She exclaims with a smile. I smile back at her and shake my head. "I didn't even know, or maybe i did... i was at war with myself for the longest time about these feelings. Now that they're finally out i just feel so happy" i giggle at my last words, i really do feel happy. This smile on my face is definitely permanent. "We love you. No matter hwo you choose to love. We love you." Elise reminds me engulfing me in a big family hug practically suffocating my poor girlfriend. Aryn kicks me in the leg as she tries to break free. Me and everyone else pull back from the hug and laugh as Aryn catches her breath. "Yall could have killed me right there you know?" She deadpans holding back a smile. "We're going to go get some coffee" Eli says taking everyone out of the room. Aryn stays behind and lays her head on my chest, "so when is the wedding?" She whispers as she traces circles on my stomach. "Whenever you want" i deadpan as she looks down and blushes. "Hannah.... will you marry me?" She giggles as my face turns a deep red. "Don't you think we're a little young for that?" I giggle back as she sighs. "Not now. Just.... in the future" she hums in her cute "duh" voice. "Of course" i say with a smile. "Hannah Jones- i like the sound of that. You can call me Mrs. Jones from now on" i tease as she lays a sweet kiss on my lips. My eyes start to feel heavy as i fall back asleep. God, is it even possible to smile more than i am right now?

A/N.... yep im obsessed with this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.4K 30
you know you're contented being friends with her as long as you stay like that forever--as if you can stay like that forever.
344 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

137K 7.3K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
317K 8.9K 49
They started off as friends, then went to friends with benefits, and now feelings are in the mix.