Isabella Belifield

By melissaRM

Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night... More

Isabella Belifield
Isabella Belifield ch 2
Isabella Bielifeld Ch 3
Isabella Bielifeld CH 4
Isabella Bielifeld Ch 5
Isabella Bielifeld CH 6
Isabella Bielifeld CH 8
Isabella Bielifeld CH 9
Isabella Bielifeld CH 10
Isabella Bielefeld CH 11
Chapter 12
Isabella Bielifeld Ch 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - End

Isabella Bielifeld CH 7

16.5K 288 29
By melissaRM

                We back to America in 1970 and quickly regretted it.  It was complete insanity until 1990.  But, it was nothing compared to year 2000.  Yet again, everyone thought the world was going to end. 

                At midnight Dylan, Virgil, Brandon and Nymphadora went out, screaming at the top of their lungs stuff like "it burns" and "oh god, we should have listened!"  I would have gone with them if I wasn't helping Samantha and Alexander at that hospital.  Elizabeth and Natasha were at home, playing on the computer.  When we all got home, we were laughing our asses off for days. 

                "Oh man" Brandon sighed.  "When's the next one?"

                "2006" I snickered. 

                "Ok, why?" Dylan asked. 

                "6-6-6" I answered.  "June 6th 2006."

                "Oh, let's move to New York for that one!" Natasha started jumping. 

                "I don't see why not" Alexander grinned. 

                4 years later, we moved to New York.  2 years after that, on June 6th, we Alexander and Samantha were working the nightshift at the hospital while we went around town again.  Though, we weren't the only ones having fun. 

                We decided to go ahead and stay.  We all had night-shift jobs except for Natasha who wrote novels under the name Melissa Hellsing.  It was rather ironic seeing that she's a vampire, writing under the last name Hellsing, writing about vampires (the ones from legend, of course) falling in love with humans.  Most of her books turned out to be top sellers. 

                Anyway, Brandon and Elizabeth both worked with me in the NY-CIS.  Dylan and Virgil both worked with NYPD.  Nymphadora worked at the hospital with Samantha and Alexander, working mainly with the elderly patents. 

                One day in 2008, one of Nymphadora's regular patents, Sophie, broke down crying when Nymphadora asked about her grandchildren.  During her wait for a cat-scan (checking for cancer), Sophie told Nymphadora that her youngest grandchildren, Mariah and Jonathon, had gone missing last week after school.  Nymphadora was very fond of Sophie so she asked us to see if we could help find the kids.  Of course, she wasn't asking us to only use our legal connections.

                It was by chance, actually, that we found them.  Alexander and I were checking the subway one day when Alexander sensed extreme thirst, as in from a vampire.  Though, he also sensed disgust and self-loathing.  It was coming from down the tunnel. 

                We couldn't really just go down there in front of everyone so Alexander and I called Samantha to tell her what was going on and that we were not going to be home for a while.  We also told her that we might bring guests.  She knew what we were talking about. 

                We disappeared into the shadows, then went through the wall using my physical intangibility and came back out in the tunnels.  We stayed invisible and kept close to the wall as train after train went by. 

                Alexander led the way through a maze of tunnels that made no sense to me.  Though, I did know what I was doing when it came to the 2 vampires in the corner. 

                As soon as they saw us, the boy jumped up and took a defensive crouch in front of the girl. 

                "You know, that's the same thing you did" I told Alexander. 

                "Get away from us!" the boy screamed. 

                The girl jumped slightly at the sudden noise and put her hands over her ears, shaking in fear. 

                "We only want to help" I said, stepping forward.  "You're John and Mariah, right?"

                "It's Jonathan" the boy snapped. 

                The girl jumped again. 

                "I'm Bella.  I am a friend of Doctor Platt's.  She takes care of your grandmother" I told them. 

                "I know who Doctor Platt is" the boy snapped again. 

                "Your tone of voice is not scaring us" I told him.  "It is, however, scaring your sister."

                "What tone of voice I use is none of your concern" the boy yelled. 

                The girl jumped again.  This time, the boy noticed it.  He knelt down and held his sister in a quick hug.  She stopped shaking and gave him a small smile. 

                "Do you know what happened to you?" I asked, stepping forward.  "Do you know what you are?"

                "Do you?" the boy spat.  "If you did, then you would be running from us!"

                "You're vampire" I told him.  "And, so are we."

                At that, the boy lunged for me.  He tackled me to the ground.  I quickly wrapped my legs around his legs, locking at the knees.  I took his arms in one hand and his throat in the other.  I then rolled us over so that I was on top, pinning him. 

                "I'm not a monster!" he yelled.  "We're not going to kill people to survive!"

                Alexander started his way toward the girl.  He sent calming waves her way.  He offered his hand and she took it. 

                "Stay away from my sister, you bastard!" the boy screamed from under me. 

                I switched from holding his throat to his jaw, forcing it shut. 

                "This isn't gonna work" I sighed.  "Al, call Liz and have her port to us.  Tell her no one is around besides our 2 newborn guests."

                Alexander made the call.  Mariah walked over to me and her brother and sat down.  She brushed some hair out of his eyes which immediately calmed him down.  His muscles relaxed and his eyes softened as he looked at his little sister. 

                "I told you, Jonny" Mariah whispered. 

                Jonathan huffed and rolled his eyes.  I let go of his jaw and unlocked my legs. 

                "Aw, I liked that part" he grinned as I got off him. 

                I swerved and locked his arms behind his back in an iron grip. 

                "Where to, officer?" he spat. 

                "My house" I grinned. 

                "Ooh, I'm getting laid tonight" he sang. 

                "Dream on, Casanova" I rolled my eyes. 

                As soon as I let go of Jonathan, he was all over Nymphadora. 

                "B-E-A-utiful goddess standing in front of me" Jonathan grinned a wolf grin.  "Does the goddess of beauty have a name?"

                Nymphadora played a prank on him.  She transformed into a short, wrinkled old lady and kissed him on the cheeks.  He jumped back and hid behind Brandon and Alexander.  Even Mariah was laughing.  Though, she had her hand over her mouth as if trying to stop.  Jonathan saw that and began to dance around like an idiot.  Within seconds, she was on the ground, laughing her ass off. 

                We were like that for a good hour.  I guess it's a good thing our house is insulated.  Otherwise, we'd be driving our neighbors insane.  Elizabeth disappeared somewhere around then, coming back with a tray and setting it on the table.  Mariah saw the contents on the tray and froze. 

                "Its animal blood" I told her, patting her on the shoulder. 

                Both of their eyes were still blacker than I thought possible. 

                "Animals?" Jonathan echoed.  "I thought vampires killed humans."

                "Most do" Nymphadora told him.  "We don't."

                Mariah was just what Virgil needed.  Once he cracked her shell, she was a hyper girl who easily fit in with Elizabeth, Natasha, Nymphadora, and I.  Though, she was so quick to go back into her shell. 

                "You're like a turtle" I finally put it to words, "Only coming out of your shell when comfortable."

                Nymphadora heard that and gave herself a turtle head.  Mariah and I fell over laughing.  It didn't take long for that to be our little inside joke. 

                As usual, we were all in the living room.  It was another sunny day and we had to stay inside.  Natasha and Elizabeth were reading one of their books for the millionth time, Dylan and Virgil were playing video games, Mariah was drawing, and Brandon and I were watching Samantha and Alexander who were talking with each other. 

                "Yo, Sam, Al, mind sharing?" Brandon finally requested. 

                "People are starting to notice that we are not aging" Samantha sighed. 

                Everyone stopped what they were doing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...
4.1K 134 9
When Charlie's estranged daughter Bella moves in with him after his ex-wife remarries, he thinks the most he'll have to worry about is raising the te...
30.4K 665 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...
17.7K 446 12
They all survived. When Edward and the rest of the family goes hunting Bella turned into a baby. Bella Swan isn't actually Bella Swan but is actually...