On His Knees ♡ Larry ✔

De stylinson_larryxx

The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at... Mai multe

On His Knees ➸ Larry Stylinson
✿ Prologue ✿
Chapter ✿ One
Chapter ✿ Two
Chapter ✿ Three
Chapter ✿ Four
Chapter ✿ Five
Chapter ✿ Six
Chapter ✿ Seven
Chapter ✿ Eight
Chapter ✿ Nine
Chapter ✿ Ten
Chapter ✿ Eleven
Chapter ✿ Twelve
Chapter ✿ Thirteen
Chapter ✿ Fourteen
Chapter ✿ Fifteen
Chapter ✿ Sixteen
Chapter ✿ Seventeen
Chapter ✿ Eighteen
Chapter ✿ Nineteen
Chapter ✿ Twenty
✿ ✿ ✿
✿ ✿ ✿
Chapter ✿ Twenty One
Chapter ✿ Twenty Two
Chapter ✿ Twenty Three
Chapter ✿ Twenty Four
Chapter ✿ Twenty Five
Chapter ✿ Twenty Six
Chapter ✿ Twenty Seven
Chapter ✿ Twenty Eight
Chapter ✿ Twenty Nine
Chapter ✿ Thirty
Chapter ✿ Thirty One
Chapter ✿ Thirty Two
Chapter ✿ Thirty Three
Chapter ✿ Thirty Four
Chapter ✿ Thirty Five
Chapter ✿ Thirty Six
Chapter ✿ Thirty Seven
Chapter ✿ Thirty Eight
Chapter ✿ Thirty Nine
Chapter ✿ Forty
Chapter ✿ Forty One
Chapter ✿ Forty Two
Chapter ✿ Forty Four
Chapter ✿ Forty Five
Chapter ✿ Forty Six
Chapter ✿ Forty Seven
Chapter ✿ Forty Eight
Chapter ✿ Forty Nine
Chapter ✿ Fifty
Chapter ✿ Fifty One
Chapter ✿ Fifty Two
Chapter ✿ Fifty Three
Chapter ✿ Fifty Four
Chapter ✿ Fifty Five
Chapter ✿ Fifty Six
Chapter ✿ Fifty Seven
Chapter ✿ Fifty Eight
Chapter ✿ Fifty Nine
Chapter ✿ Sixty
Chapter ✿ Sixty One
Chapter ✿ Sixty Two
Chapter ✿ Sixty Three
Chapter ✿ Sixty Four
Chapter ✿ Sixty Five
Chapter ✿ Sixty Six
Chapter ✿ Sixty Seven
Chapter ✿ Sixty Eight
Chapter ✿ Sixty Nine
Chapter ✿ Seventy
Chapter ✿ Seventy One
Chapter ✿ Seventy Two
Chapter ✿ Seventy Three
✿ Epilogue ✿
Thank ✿ You
One ✿ Million

Chapter ✿ Forty Three

18.5K 768 967
De stylinson_larryxx

REVEALED

"You slut!" Louis yells angrily, marching forward to push Lottie back as soon as she walks through the door. Jay and Lottie both gasp as she stumbles backwards, stopping herself against the wall.

Harry grabs Louis' waist to hold him back from any further physical violence and his eyes widen. "How could you do that to him?!" Louis growls, trying to escape from Harry's grip.

"Do what?" Lottie acts clueless, glancing up at Harry in fear, her heart beating quickly in her chest. "I didn't do anything, Lou. You have no idea what you're talking about!" She lies, turning to smile at a very confused Jay.

"You faked the baby, Lottie. I know everything," Harry speaks up, holding a now somewhat calmed Louis to his chest. He takes a shaky breath and begins talking again, "I don't understand why you did this..." Harry momentarily closes his eyes, his grip tightening on Louis, who is rubbing his thumb in circles on Harry's arm.

"I didn't want you to leave!" Lottie yells, her teeth gritted and her hand flying to hair. "Why else would you think, Harry?! We have been together for years, I wasn't letting you just leave!"

Harry gently moves Louis out of his way to step closer to Lottie, his breathing sharp and eyes teary. "That was my choice, Charlotte! If I wanted to leave, I shouldn't have been manipulated to come back to you. It wasn't fair!"

"Is this true?" Jay interrupts as Lottie opens her mouth. The mother has a shocked and somewhat angry look on her face.

"Mum-" Lottie begins, stepping towards the woman, her face etching regret. Well at least regret that she got caught.

"Lotts, this better not be true... Please tell me it isn't true, " Jay speaks, shaking her head slowly, crossing her arms over her chest. She looks over at a crying Harry and an angered Louis.

"I never meant to hurt anyone..." Lottie bites her lower lip, her own eyes tearing up. "I'm so sorry."

"Lottie. There are people out there who can't have children and you lie about being pregnant? Tricking poor Harry? That is not on in this house, I tried to raise you kids to be respectful and always consider others feelings. You have crossed the line."

Lottie drops her bag and covers her face with her hands, letting out a sob. "I'm sorry!" She cries.

"You are a pathetic piece of shit!" Louis grits out. "You don't deserve Harry. He is so perfect," Louis' voice cracks. "He is the nicest person in this whole damn world, he is funny and smart, absolutely so handsome. You've lost the world now, Lottie."

Harry pulls Louis into a hug, burying his face in the crook of the smaller boys neck.

"And you've lost your home. Please pack your bags and find somewhere else... Harry is like a son to me and I won't have him around your negativity."

Jay finishes her speech with a glare, leaving a shocked Lottie, Harry and Louis behind.

So the truth has been revealed... Thoughts? Is that the end of Louis and Harry's problems? xo

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to 200 followers! So if you aren't already following her, you most definitely should. She is the nicest person in this universe! hazzasnipps

Also, I'd appreciate it a lot if you guys would follow my Instagram @larrywriterxx I post larry edits and it would mean heaps to me!

I hope you enjoyed!

💕💕💕

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.5M 288K 95
Louis Tomlinson has tried so hard to not be who he really is. He has worked for years to not be a person that people don't accept. The walls he built...
1M 47.9K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...
1.1M 34.2K 157
Not worth the read, I promise lol The one where Harry is a famous singer and Louis is an uni student who just wants to get in his pants... until he d...
Black Bird De Ash

Fanfiction

542K 17.3K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...