Settle For Less?

By True_Jewels

Love is blind..well not really because I see it but refuse to believe it. For sometime now I had a feeling so... More

Settle For Less?
A Little Free Time...
Play it Cool Sky...
Enough of No Love..
Moving On
Should I???
Keep Me Laughing..
So..She Gets Around
Only Tasha's Kids
Right or Wrong?
How Much Can I Take?
Keep It Real
This Is How He Feels..
Do You Want To Lose Him?
Either Your With Me or Your Not..
For My Cinderellas
All For Sky
Jamaica Love...
Opportunity...
Whats Really Going On..
Back At It...
Something Between Us...
Questions and Answers....
Investigating...
Investigating Part II...
Surprise Suprise..
New Arrival
Love Gained/Lost
Grow Up...
Happiness is a Choice...
Acceptance...
Consequences Part l
Consequences Part ll
Consequences Part lll
A Womens Point
Spend The Night?
The Ex's?
No More Mr. Nice Guy...
Restless Nights...
Hot Girl..
New Year!
New Year...New Problems
You Got Some Explaining To Do...
February 14th..Lover's Day
4 Years Later...

Trust..

2.4K 99 2
By True_Jewels

Sky

As I took in what China just said, I swear you could see the smoke coming out of my head. I didn't want to show her that, so I just continued talking to her. "That's what your mommy said?" I asked making sure, "Yep," China said happily. That hurt a bit to, because now I felt like I was interfering in what could be happiness for China. She wanted her mom and dad together, and who was I to stand in the way. "I'll be right back" I said to China before leaving her room.

When I left the room Leah was no where to be found, I guess you just can't put nothing past bitches. I try to be cool with her for the sake of China and she still feeling some type of way. I thought about leaving because I know I wasn't staying in this house with Leah. But we're engaged now, what happens when we get married? I know damn well I wasn't gonna leave my house.

I went to our room where Trey was still sleeping, *PLOP* "Wake up," I said smacking him with a pillow. But he still didn't wake up so I just kept shaking him, "I'm up, I'm up" he said with his eyes still closed. "Forreal wake up, we need to talk" I said sitting pretzel style on the bed. "Whats wrong?" he asked looking at me, "I have a problem... I been being cool with your babymama and all, but I'm done, I wanna know why she telling China you and her getting back together?" I said looking at him.

"Me and Leah not together and we're not getting together..." he paused for a while, "When you left..we were talking and we wound up kissing Sky I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen" he said "Oh your sorry" *SLAP* I was heated, I really could not believe him. "I put my trust in you, then this bitch still walking around here" I said walking out the room. "Sky I promise nothing else happened Sky, I wouldn't let it!

"Whatever" I said grabbing my car keys and purse and walking out the house. Right now I wasn't in the mood to be fighting. "Bae, don't leave give me a break, jeez," he said walking behind me. "I'm going to my damn house, I'm tired of Leah and I can't deal right now" I said.

"Baby please don't, I need you," he said on his knees begging, "You must need Leah, if you letting her kiss on you" I said looking down at him, "I don't want her" he said getting up coming closer to me. "Prove it" I said, "I'm telling you..proof enough," he said flat out, "Well that mean it's a lie, how do you accidentally kiss someone, and I'm not staying in this house with her, bye" I said walking out the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
977K 23.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 87.8K 67
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...