Should I???

Sky

A few seconds after I closed the door there was another knock. I figured it was Nigel still trying to plead his case "Nigel please go away" I said now aggravated with him "No, baby I love you" someone said, but it wasn't Nigel. I looked through the peep hole, and saw my sister Raquel standing there laughing at herself. "Girl" I said opening the door "You play to much" I said opening the door and walking to the living room. That was Raquel for you, "I heard him out there begging" she said focusing her attention to Mama Drama on my TV. "Yeah, after all that he did, he acts like I'm supposed to take him back because he came home to me" I said walking to my room "Who baby alien" she said. I bust out laughing "I guess, but what's up with you though?" I asked sitting on my bed. "I wanted to ride with you to Mo's wedding" She said, "Oh alright, I need to go take my bath and get beautified" I said heading to the bathroom "Alright Miss Diva" she said walking out the room.

After getting dressed, and doing my makeup we made our way to the church. Monica and Shannon were well known, so it was expected to have thousands of people come out. As we made our way inside there was a crowd of people, shortly after we were seated the ceremony began. It wasn't long, but I became consumed with my thoughts. I wondered if I would be someone's bride one day. At 25 I had got a lot of the partying out of my sister. But I wasn't focused on that any longer, I needed to be single. "Mo was a beautiful bride" I thought to myself as I saw them heading out "Go ahead" I heard Raquel say, the ceremony had come to a close. Now it was time for the reception.

When we got there we saw our friends seated at a table together, with others we didn't know. I said high to them all, and was introduced to a friend of Kevin, Drake, and Tyrann. "Hi, how you doing?" I asked as I looked around the table, and noticed the only available seat was the one next to him. "Hi, nice to meet you" he said with a warm smile, placing his hand out to greet me, then he pulled the chair out next to him for me. He was very handsome, and I didn't mine having a fine man sit next to me. Raquel sot on the opposite side of me, and I noticed her, Chrissy, Dee, and Kalen wearing a stupid grin on their faces, I did a fake smile.

The guy didn't seem like he was really interested, I just think he was being nice. "Trey is China's father and Sky helps out with the dance team" Kalen said smiling "Ohh..so your Sky, China talks about you a lot" he said smiling at me, his smile was beautiful. I felt my cheeks blush red, as I smiled back"Awe she does, that's my girl, she's definitely a character, you and her mother are doing a great job with her" I said. "Her mom is not around, it's just me, and my mom and my sisters help me out when I need it" he said. " Oh, I apologize, I assumed her mom dropped her off" I said. "That's my sister Traysha" he said. Then he continued talking with the guys and making small talk with me from time to time. He began pouring Nuvo in his glass "You want some?" he asked "Yeah" I said placing my glass in his reach "Thank you" I said he smiled and continued to talk with the guys.

As the reception went on I hit the dance floor My Homies Still came on. "Yeahhh my homies still" I sang along to Big Sean's part while doing the dougie with MaKai and Dyrann. They looked so cute all dressed up. "I'll be back" I said to them, I needed a drink. "Peach Ciroc" I said to the bartender. After I got my drink I went over to congratulate the happy couple. "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Brown, Congratulations " I said giving her a hug and then him, "Thank you so much, for coming out to celebrate with us" Mo added. She looked truly happy from the glow in her face, it made me happy to be in their presence. "You know I wasn't gonna miss your big day, I wish yall the best of luck with your new beginnings, I'm gonna be leaving in a few" I informed them, "Alright, but get a fat burger to go" Shannon said "Alright, congratulations again" I said walking off. The reception was going to be over in a few so, I wanted to beat the traffic.

It was about 2:00 in the evening, so I had time to go home do a little work, then I planned on hitting the club tonight. "You ready" I asked Raquel "Yeah, let me get another drink" she said heading toward the bar. "You leaving us?" Dee asked "Yea" I said sadly "I have somethings to do, then I'm going out tonight" I said. "Oh, well stop by me before you go, I wanna come with you" Kalen said. "Me to" Dee said "Well meet me at Kalen's, see yall later" I said as I saw Raquel heading my way. "What you drinking" I asked her "Vodka" she said "With what?" I asked because Raquel is not really a drinker, I sip from time to time but nothing serious. "Nothing, just vodka" she said it like it was nothing "You might wanna mix that, that shit will put you on yo ass" I informed her. "I'm good" she said with that I left it alone..virgin drinkers, I said to myself.

By the time we got to her house she was knocked out, so I left her in the car and went knock on the door. "Wassup" her husband Will said opening the door "Can you come get your wife" I said walking back over to my truck. He came out and carried her up to their room while I bought her purse in the house. "Your going to have to treat a hangover" I said to him walking out. Now it was time to head back to my side of town. It was about 3:40 something, and I needed to send in the last bit of information for my makeup collection.

Time flew by it was about time for me to head to Kalen's house. When I got there I saw a Challenger parked in their driveway alongside Kevin's car. I got out and went knock on the door, and was greeted by Drake and MaKai came out "Sky Sky" he said running up to me "Hey Kai" I said picking him up. "In here" I heard Kalen say, so I walked to the back on my way passing I saw the guy from the wedding sitting in the living room along with Tyrann, I waved to them and continued walking. When I got to the room Dee, Kalen, and Chrissy were sitting down talking. "What's up?" I asked still holding on to MaKai, Dyrann began to reach for me so I picked him up as well. "I told Kevin" Chrissy said " What did he say" I asked curious to know " He was really excited and Bam!" she said flashing me her engagment ring "Ahhhhhhh" I yelled hugging her. "Oh my God, Oh My God" I said trying to catch my breath "Your gonna be a wifey... your gonna be a wifey" I began singing, she was just laughing at me. I was so happy I felt like I was getting married.

"What you doing here if your engaged, you supposed to be putting it down on your husband to be" I said "Oh..I already did that, I put that ass straight to sleep" she said smacking my hand. "I told you that boy was in love" Dee said "I know and he had been planninng to propose all alone, while I'm just lost and worrying over nothing." she said. We talked for a good while but decided if we were going to get into the club for free before 11:00 we had to put a move on it. Chrissy opted to go home because she wanted to be with her man. She left a while before us. The girls were riding with me,so I was walking to the drivers side when I heard my name "Sky" I heard Trey say "Umm..yea" I said wondering what he wanted. Kalen and Dee looked on curious to know "Umm I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime?" he asked.