Trust..

Sky

As I took in what China just said, I swear you could see the smoke coming out of my head. I didn't want to show her that, so I just continued talking to her. "That's what your mommy said?" I asked making sure, "Yep," China said happily. That hurt a bit to, because now I felt like I was interfering in what could be happiness for China. She wanted her mom and dad together, and who was I to stand in the way. "I'll be right back" I said to China before leaving her room.

When I left the room Leah was no where to be found, I guess you just can't put nothing past bitches. I try to be cool with her for the sake of China and she still feeling some type of way. I thought about leaving because I know I wasn't staying in this house with Leah. But we're engaged now, what happens when we get married? I know damn well I wasn't gonna leave my house.

I went to our room where Trey was still sleeping, *PLOP* "Wake up," I said smacking him with a pillow. But he still didn't wake up so I just kept shaking him, "I'm up, I'm up" he said with his eyes still closed. "Forreal wake up, we need to talk" I said sitting pretzel style on the bed. "Whats wrong?" he asked looking at me, "I have a problem... I been being cool with your babymama and all, but I'm done, I wanna know why she telling China you and her getting back together?" I said looking at him.

"Me and Leah not together and we're not getting together..." he paused for a while, "When you left..we were talking and we wound up kissing Sky I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen" he said "Oh your sorry" *SLAP* I was heated, I really could not believe him. "I put my trust in you, then this bitch still walking around here" I said walking out the room. "Sky I promise nothing else happened Sky, I wouldn't let it!

"Whatever" I said grabbing my car keys and purse and walking out the house. Right now I wasn't in the mood to be fighting. "Bae, don't leave give me a break, jeez," he said walking behind me. "I'm going to my damn house, I'm tired of Leah and I can't deal right now" I said.

"Baby please don't, I need you," he said on his knees begging, "You must need Leah, if you letting her kiss on you" I said looking down at him, "I don't want her" he said getting up coming closer to me. "Prove it" I said, "I'm telling you..proof enough," he said flat out, "Well that mean it's a lie, how do you accidentally kiss someone, and I'm not staying in this house with her, bye" I said walking out the house.