New Arrival

Kalen

"WHAT!!" Drake and I asked at the same time, this doctor couldn't be serious. "I am not pregnant...see!!" I said pointing at my stomach, this was impossible there was no sign of pregnancy. "I'm afraid you are, this happens sometimes, some pregnancies can't be determined and in your case, you showed no signs" he said calmly. What was I going to do, my husband and I were fighting, and all this stuff with the DNA test, this was not a good time to put a baby in this situation.

I looked over at him, and he looked scared but when he saw me looking he tried to be calm. "Babe, it's alright, we can do this" he said, "I need for you to push" the doctor said. So I started pushing, and within 30 minutes I heards crying, "You have a healthy 5lb baby boy!" the doctor said. I was in complete shock, but I was glad to have a healthy baby and he was beautiful.

As I layed in the bed Drake came over and kissed my far head, "He's beautiful" he said playing with his fingers. "And wide awake" he said as he stared at him, "You want him?" I asked, he shook his head yes.

Drake

Seeing my son brought tears to my eyes, I don't know why I guess it was a in the moment thing. "What do you want to name him?" I asked looking at Kalen, "I really don't know, I was a little unprepared" she said laughing. "How about..something with a K?" she asked. "How about Carde ?" I suggested, "I like it Carde Desean Graham" Kalen said, "I like it."

Sky

Trey was sleeping and Chrissy and Dee came over to chill, so I decided to call Kalen to come over "Hello" she answered, "Hey girl, me, Chrissy, and Dee chilling you wanna come over?" I asked. "I would love to, but I'm in the hospital" she said, "What!? Why?" I asked now worried, "You know what, I'm coming, what room and hospital?" I asked, "What's wrong?" Chrissy and Dee asked, "Kalen is in the hospital" I said slipping on a pair of shoes.

I went let Trey know what was going on, and he decided to come for the ride as well. When we got to her room she was laying it bed and Drake was sitting next to her bed holding a baby. "Who baby?" Dee asked, "Ours" Kalen said smiling, "What?" we all asked confused, "I didn't know I was pregnant, and when I came to the hospital.." she was talking, but I was in complete utterly shock. "What...the...hell?" is all I could say, "Aww, he's cute" Chrissy said taking the baby from Drake.

"Man congrats" Trey said, "Your little miss or mister will have someone close in age to play with now" Drake said. "'This is unbelievable, you didn't even look pregnant" I said still shocked. This was really unexpected, "I know, it really just came down on me all at once you know?" she said, "No I don't know" I said back honestly.

"Well only thing I felt was labor pains, no other symptoms" she said, I sot down and played with the baby for a while "What's his name?" I asked, "Carde Desean Graham" her and Drake said at the same time, "Aww, that's cute, he's going to get all the girls, watch" Dee said. Kalen looked like he wasn't to pleased with that comment, lol. Everyone stayed for a while longer until her parents showed up, it was late by the time I got back home.

"Can you stop by Pizza Hut," I asked, right now I was in the mood for some hot wings. "Sky it's almost 1 in the morning, and you want hot wings" he said laughing, but I was dead serious.

Trey

Being able to really be apart of this pregnancy made me kind of resent Leah, because while she was pregnant with China she really tried to push me away. I tried to be there even though I was young, but the only reason I could see my daughter is after blood testing and that whole situation. I talked to Sky about some stuff with Leah, but she doesn't know all that I've been through.

That's why I appreciate having Sky, if I didn't have custody of China she would have used her to get to me. "What you thinking about?" Sky asked, breaking me from my thoughts, "Just stuff...you" I said honestly. "What about me?" she asked, "How you made me see things differently in a whole new light" I said, "Like what?" she asked. "Damn Sky, this is personal, besides I don't want to pour my feelings out on you" I said.

"I don't have anything I could be doing right now, so stop it" she said, this was going to be a long ride home.