Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse

1.1K 27 108
By QueenOfShippers

Warnings: mentions of underage sexual assault, a broken Tim Drake, and sweet Jason Todd. And um... you TimKon shippers might hate me after this...

And @DickGraysonFangirl you might want to get your psychotic side out, stuffs about to get real up in this chapter.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

It was around lunch time for the two vigilantes, or in some cases vigilante and anti-hero, but that's beside the point. The point is that it's lunch time.

Jason had made home made pasta for lunch, the sauce being made from his own grown tomatoes from his small plant obsession.

It was rather quiet in the house, a good quite, one that didn't leave Tim to feel like someone, a specific someone, wasn't going to barge in and hurt him.

Jason had been worried at first for his boyfriend, as seeing how Tim would act around him didn't feel human.

The first day they had officially become a couple, Tim always did everything for Jason, and it really bugged the older man.

Jason decided to keep his mouth shut on the topic, but after the fourth date, Tim went too far and Jason had to tell him he also wanted to do things.

Tim was taken aback, though Jason didn't know why. Tim acted new to the whole dating thing while at the same time he acted like a slave.

And Jason hated it with ever cell in his body.

It took a while, and a whole lotta patience of Jason's end, before Tim started to understand what he was saying.

Still, Tim did forget sometimes and went on old habits. But Jason's main concern was why Tim was acting this way.

He didn't want to ask Tim what happened to make him like that, he thought it would just be cruel, so he decided to go ask Bruce instead. Even though he and Bruce were on shakey terms.

"Do you know why Tim acts so..." Jason started to ask, staring at the man sitting in the chair in front of four large screens.

"Odd?" Bruce finishes for Jason, not bothering to turn around and look at him.

There was a small amount of quiet before Jason could register that Bruce had finished his sentence and reply.

"Yeah." Jason replied, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck sheepishly. He knew he was easy to read to Bruce, but he didn't feel comfortable that it was as easy as finishing sentances.

Then again he decided he was gonna want to be raised by the worlds greatest detective himself. Kind of was his fault.

Bruce sighs, looking down at the key board under the large screens of the Batcomputer, rubbing a hand against his forehead.

Whoever Bruce did that, Jason always thought he was gonna collapse of exhaustion someday, as seeing how much stress Bruce was always putting himself through.

Though, admittedly, not as much as his oldest brother, Dick Grayson, who always took on the weight of the world on his shoulders and tried to impress everyone, always pushing himself.

"Do you know why I never approved of Conner?" Bruce asked Jason, knocking him out of his own thoughts, looking up to meet his eyes. His uncovered eyes.

"Not really." Jason honestly answered, shrugging slightly and shifting his feet so that all his weight was now on his left foot instead of his right.

"Conner never had a father to really look up to. Clark only acted cold, distant, and cruel to him. Another reason I don't trust him." Bruce explained. Jason nodded, storing away the information in his brain.

"So, when Tim and Conner went into an official relationship, Conner didn't know how to treat Tim. I regretted ever telling Tim I was okay with his relationship." Bruce whispered the last sentence so quietly Jason could barely make out the sentence.

Jason's eyes narrowed, not at the thought of Bruce looking at him with hatred, but because of the thought of Conner treating Tim like Clark had treated him. Jason assumed Bruce had the hatred restored for Conner.

"But it was worse than I thought. Tim started coming home with more cuts and bruises on his body than usual, and it was not from patrol. The bruises were like finger marks,  and the cuts looked sloppy."

Jason shifted uncomfortably, but allowed Bruce to continue. It was kind of awkward Jason being told all this, but he managed. Reminding himself he was doing it for Tim.

"Tim would always push my many concerns away. Conner somehow convinced him that everything he was doing was okay. That him hurting Tim was okay."

Jason felt a sick twisted feeling in his gut, and bile rising in his throat, but tried to keep it closed with his quivering tongue.

"So one day I followed Tim to Conner's house. I handcuffed Conner before he could do much, but he was hurting my son, and I couldn't take it. I almost lost my cool."

Jason just sniffed in the air, his gaze softening and falling to the floor. He felt the sting of tears in his eyes.

"I called the police, and now Conner is in a Kryptonite laced cell for underage sexual abuse. For life." Bruce finished, falling silent.

"So that's why you were against our relationship. That's why you've been following us everywhere, bugging everything I own." Jason mused.

"Yes. Even though our relationship is stranded, I couldn't bare the slightest chance of Tim going through that again."

Silence fell between the two men, and Jason tried to push the bile down his throat and back into his stomach.

"So why the sudden change of heart?" Jason asked.

Bruce stood from the chair and walked over to Jason, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder, staring into his teal eyes.

"Because I trust you Jason. With your type of past, and the way you've been acting, it made me skeptical at first, I'll admit. But after about a month of you two together, I realize you care too much about him."

Bruce's hand slipped off Jason's shoulder, and he walked back to the large computer, and grabbed a file off a desk from nearby.

"Is that all you wanted to see me for?" Bruce asked, not turning to face Jason, instead opening the file and reading the fine print on the white paper.

"How... do you know how I can try to help Tim recover? To make him realize that all he went through, everything he was used to, wasn't okay?" Jason asked, swallowing down the fear in his throat.

"Time Jason. Just keep giving Tim time to recover. He's still partially in shock, and he needs time to recover from something as bad as this." Bruce told Jason, bringing a coffee cup up to his lips.

"Thanks B." Was all Jason said before he exited the cave, his mood both slightly worse and slightly better than when he first arrived.

He felt horrible that Tim had to go through something as bad as this, and he felt sick to his stomach at even the thought of Tim being beaten in a way like that.

He also felt happy that he at least knew why Tim had been acting so weird, and how he can try to help his boyfriend.

He walked to one of his safe houses that night, everything running through his mind, mixed emotions racing in his body.

Fear that Tim will never recover.

Anger that this happened to Tim, and Conner was the reason behind it all.

Sadness that Tim had thought everything he went through was okay, that it was all normal.

Happy that he knew how to fix all the damage done.

Yet, with this type of work that both he and Tim do, would Tim survive long enough to start living a normal, healthy life with a healthy relationship?

Jason hoped so. And he hoped he was gonna be the person that was going to help Tim through his healing process, not some random person Tim feels comfortable around.

The sound of a plate crashing onto the floor broke Jason from his gaze, and he quickly scanned the room to see what happened.

He saw Tim standing there, a look of pure horror strewn on his face, his body very still, and Tim was looking down at the sharp pieces of a plate.

The hands at Tim's side started to shake rapidly, and his legs started to wobble a little as tears sprang into Tim's crystal blue eyes.

"Tim?" Jason calls out to the younger, who didn't look like he heard Jason. He was too focused on the broken plate on the floor.

Jason saw Tim's lips move slightly, but couldn't make put the words, so, much to Tim's horror, he stepped closer to Tim.

When Jason's clothed foot came into Tim's vision, Tim jerked his head up so quickly Jason was suprised he didn't get whiplash.

"Tim?" Jason tied again, not going to step any closer this time, after learning that it only made Tim shake even more, if that were possible.

Jason saw Tim's lips quiver slightly, before moving his soft pink lips yet again, but he still couldn't make out the words Tim was trying to say.

"Tim, are you okay?" Jason asked, trying to restrain himself from stepping closer to Tim, and from wanting to pull Tim into a hug.

This time however, Tim was able to manage his voice to be loud enough just so Jason could hear the words Tim had been trying to say.

The words broke Jason's heart.

"Please don't hurt me." Tim whispered, his legs shaking so much his knees gave out on him, falling to the floor.

A tear slipped past the lids of Tim's eyes, and ran down his cheek, as he just looked up at Jason for a second, his stomach now in knots and his guts twisting.

Jason stepped closer, which gave Jason the opposite reaction he had hoped Tim was going to give him.

When Jason took another step forward, Tim backed himself up to the corner, closed his eyes, and curled himself into the smallest ball he could muster.

He put up a hand in a sort of shield, blocking Jason from managing to hit his face, and whimpering and shaking so much, Jason knew he was crying by now.

Jason wanted to cry himself at the scene before him, but willed himself to hold it together and somehow managed to wrap his arms around Tim.

Tim was shaking violently in Jason's arms, so much that Jason debated in his head if he should drug Tim just so he could calm down.

"Please don't hurt me." Tim whispered again, his voice even sounded like it was violently shaking, and it broke Jason inside.

Tim's voice was scratchy and hoarse, like a beginner violin player trying put the bow for the first time, or like nails on a chalkboard.

All noises were like banchees to Jason's ears, but the sound of Tim, his boyfriend sounding so broken hurt Jason more than he ever wanted it to.

It felt like someone was scratching the the walls of his heart, and a trillion bees and wasps were stinging it from the inside.

Jason just wanted it all to stop, but first he had to take care of his boyfriend before he could do anything, much less just move.

"Please don't hurt me." Jason heard Tim whisper again, and this time Jason did something about it.

"Shhhhhhh. It's gonna be okay Tim. It'll all be okay. I'm here Tim, I'm right here for you, baby. I'm right here." Jason whispered back, starting to rock them both.

When he heard Tim sob Jason started to run his fingers through the inky black hair. "It's gonna be okay, Tim. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."

Tim started to calm down, his shaking had slowed, and his tears had stopped, although he wasn't sniffling anymore.

"You promise?" Tim croaked out, taking a huge breath of fresh air, or well, what he could get from in between Jason's neck.

"I promise. I promise to keep safe until my dying breath. I promise to love you until I can't anymore." Jason reassured, rubbing Tim's back.

So... that happened. 😅

Please don't kill me.

I would like to know everyone's thoughts on this chapter, please and thank you.

Next chapter is... um... Jaydick I think. Ha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
13.2K 184 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
49.3K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
140K 2.9K 92
Random (hopefully funny) Batboys oneshots hope you like them I am literally obsessed with Batman (he is my favourite Superhero) and also the Batboys...