๐Ÿ”žPlaying with Fire

By Taetaebae1295

"I want you to take Jungkook's virginity." Taehyung said to Jennie, while glancing over at Jungkook. "What?"... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Drunken Night
Chapter 2: Drunk Night Part 2
Chapter 3: First time
Chapter 4: Playing With Fire
Chapter 5: Stay
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Double Trouble
Chapter 9: Bro Code
Chapter 11: Let's kill this love
Chapter 12: Surprise!
Chapter 13: Kiss and Make Up
Chapter 14: How you like that?
Chapter 15: I need U
Chapter 16: Date
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Crazy Over You
Chapter 20: Ice cream
Chapter 21: You deserve a treat
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10: Bichi naneun solo

7.6K 136 21
By Taetaebae1295

Was Lisa talking to Taehyung? Jennie's heart sank.

No it can't be! He wouldn't, no he would never!

Jennie halted when she saw Lisa enter the building, Jennie slowly followed behind Lisa to hear more. Her heart was racing and her adrenaline was pumping. She needed to be sure before she said anything. She didn't want to look like a crazy person, especially at work.

"Ok fine! I won't call you then bye Tae!" Lisa hung up the phone aggravated and looked around before heading to the office.

Jennie's fears were confirmed.

Lisa was talking to Taehyung.

Jennie's Taehyung.

The man she fell in love with over a year ago. She was so crazy about him, she gave her virginity to him. Jennie even turned down an amazing job offer because it was in another city and Taehyung didn't want to move.

Now she felt every part of her heart shatter. Like daggers poking relentlessly into her heart, she felt such immense pain. Anguished and unable to hold back the tears, she wept wildly in the women's bathroom. She emailed her boss from her phone, saying she wasn't feeling well and would go home.

•••

Jennie went home ready to either kick Taehyung out or leave herself. She wasn't sure how she would face him in person. Luckily when she got there, he wasn't home.

Jennie started packing all of her things. She rushed as she grabbed things left and right, stuffing them into the overfilled luggage. Purposely she left anything Taehyung gave her. She quickly scanned the room to find anything she may have forgotten. As her eyes wandered about the apartment, they filled with tears as a wave of sadness hit her. Her chest hurt, it was a physical pain like someone had socked her in the chest. She could barely breathe as she hyperventilated, gasping and wailing. After regaining her composure, she turned the lights off and slammed the door behind her as she left the apartment.

Jennie went to a hotel nearby and got a room. It was a cheap hotel she'd normally never use, but she had no choice. Every decent hotel was booked for the night. She was sure she looked like a train wreck when she checked in. Her hair unkempt, makeup smeared, and eyes red and puffy. She walked to her hotel room and threw herself onto the bed. She cried until all of her energy dissipated and she could no longer lift her heavy eyelids.

•••

Where is she?!

Taehyung left hundreds of messages and even more missed calls on Jennie's phone.

Why won't she answer!?

Taehyung paced the room anxiously, biting his lip as he tried to think of where Jennie could be. He had come home early from work and realized all of her stuff was gone! She had left all of his things he had gifted her. Gripping onto his phone firmly, Taehyung called Jungkook.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"You told her?" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked bewildered.

"Jennie, did you tell her about Lisa?!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Whoa calm down, no I didn't tell her anything."

"Then why is she gone?!" Taehyung slammed his fist on the table next to him.

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"All of her things are gone and she won't answer any of my calls or texts!"

"Ok where could she be? Does she have any friends or family she'd stay with?"

"No, they all live too far."

"Alright I'll try to find her. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

Jungkook decided to try to call Jennie too. He called and left several messages, but she ignored him too. He then thought maybe she'd be at a nearby hotel. He called all the local hotels asking for her.

"Sir, we can't give guest information..." The hotel employee said over the phone.

"She's my wife and she told me she'd be there, but I got my hotels mixed up." Jungkook lied.

"Oh ok sir what's her name?"

"Kim Jennie."

"No, we don't have a guest by that name."

"Ok, thank you." frustrated Jungkook hung up and dialed the numbers to several other hotels getting the same responses.

Finally there was one hotel left. If it's not this hotel then she can't be at a hotel. Jungkook called the last number.

"Yes we do have a guest by that name." The hotel employee answered cheerfully.

"Oh thank God! My wife is there." Jungkook sighed a breath of relief.

Now I should tell Taehyung... Jungkook looked at his phone to call Taehyung. He paused... contemplating what to do. He grabbed his keys and ran out the door. He got in his car and sped over to the hotel. It was a cheap hotel in a very sketchy side of the city. Jungkook looked around worriedly. This place surely is not suitable for the defenseless girl.

Jungkook found her room and frantically knocked on the door. He suddenly felt his heart hammering in his chest as he awaited Jennie to answer the door.

Why am I here? Jungkook wondered as he almost turned to leave. As he began to chicken out and walk away, the door abruptly opened. The sight he saw before him made his heart ache.

Jennie looked so distraught, Jungkook instantly pulled her close into a tight hug. He held her and felt her shift a bit as if to pull away. Her sweet scent filled his nostrils. The alluring scent he craved so badly.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked, escaping Jungkook's firm embrace.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry." Jungkook tried to pat Jennie's tousled hair.

"Sorry for what?"  Jennie asked looking up at him.

Jungkook noticed the redness and puffiness of her beautiful eyes. He looked down at her soft lips. He leaned in closer, not realizing what he was doing.

Jennie felt Jungkook's warm breath fan against her cheeks. She wanted to kiss him so badly, but she moved back afraid if she didn't move she'd actually kiss him.

"Why are you here?" She questioned Jungkook again folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Taehyung told me you left. I wanted to help him find you."

"Why?"

"Because he's upset, he wants to know why you left."

"I never want to see that cheating asshole again." Jennie angrily turned away to close the door.

Jungkook grabbed the door before she could, "Wait. Can I come in?"

"Did you know?" Jennie searched Jungkook's face.

Jungkook looked down afraid to answer, "Yes I knew." he said feeling ashamed.

"Then no!" The heavy door loudly slammed in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook stood in silence and shock as he realized how he had royally fucked up. He should have told her as soon as he knew.

Why did I listen to Taehyung!?

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He heard someone approaching and was met face to face with Taehyung.

"How did you find out she was here?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with a tilt of his head.

"I'm guessing the same way you did Kookie." Taehyung answered, drawing closer.

"Don't! She doesn't want to talk to you!" Jungkook stood in front of the door, stopping Taehyung from entering.

"I need to see her, move out of the way." Taehyung said firmly.

"Hyung you've hurt her enough. She's done with you."

"Is that what she told you?" Taehyung asked, inching closer to Jungkook.

"Yes." Jungkook refused to back down as Taehyung was in his face, only a small gap between the two men.

"Well I need to hear it from her." Taehyung growled, staring intensely at Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook replied firmly.

"What do you mean no?" Taehyung scoffed.

"I won't let you continue to hurt Jennie anymore. I'm tired of it, I can't let it go on."

"Who do you think you are telling me I can't see my girlfriend?!" Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"The man in love with your EX girlfriend!" Jungkook eyed Taehyung challengingly.

Taehyung balled his fist as he glared back at Jungkook, "What did you say?"

"You heard me." Jungkook's tone was strict and cold.

"Oh tough guy now. Now that you're not a virgin anymore you think you're some hot shot?!" Taehyung chuckled.

"No I just won't let you hurt her anymore that's all. She deserves better than you!"

"And you think you're better than me?"

"Yes! I would never do the things you've done to Jennie."

"Ha! She will just cheat on you too." Taehyung scoffed.

"She didn't cheat on you!" Jungkook said frustrated.

"She's a fucking whore and she's lucky I'm willing to be with her."

"No you're the lucky one."

Jungkook's face was met with a fist that caught him off guard. Another fist came after hitting him in the gut. He lost his breath and his eyes watered from the unexpected blow. He looked up at Taehyung who looked like he was about to send another fist flying.

Jungkook dodged it and landed his own fist hitting Taehyung across the cheek. Taehyung flew back and landed loudly with a thud as he fell on his rear on the concrete ground.

"Stop Taehyung." Jungkook held up his hands.

"Taehyung? I'm not your Hyung anymore?" Taehyung wiped the blood from his lip.

"No, you're not." Jungkook answered coldly.

~~~

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with personal matters and couldn't focus.

Did you see Bts perform the other day? They really helped me feel better, seeing them so happy and singing those songs like Spring day! 😍

Sorry no smut lately...

Take care and be safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
195K 8K 58
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...