The new superhero (south park...

由 southparklover972

You're a new girl who just moved to South Park. To the public, you're known as Sky breaker. To the town, (Y/n... 更多

A hero
Saving
In the way
School is back
The Other Heros
A new costume.
Really?
They turned?!?!
Treatment.
They get what they want.
Finally! A weekend!
Shouldn't have shown that...
Secret Identity.
Identity Revealed?!
Saved
Family
Alex in Danger?
Nightmares are scary
Quite Morning
Chapter 21
Alex
Skybreaker
Q and A?
how about its not an update
smol update
Chapter 22
Q and A Answers
Chapter 23
Sorry...
Im ending it.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Quick Update
Chapter 26
Komokii

Going home and hanging out

6.4K 156 21
由 southparklover972

You went down to the kindergarten room to see Alex sitting at a table. "(Y/n)!!!!" She ran up and gave you a hug. "Hey kiddo, how about you grab your stuff while I talk to the teacher. You walked up to the teacher and whispered. "Hey, her parents died last night in a fire...I just want to tell you she's living with me now." The teacher looked scared. "Very well, I'll try not to mention that." You turned to see Alex talking to ike. "Ready?" You asked. "Yup!" Just then Kyle walked in to get ike. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked. "If you want. You should have Ike and Alex play together and you can hang with me." You smiled and he blushed. The two walked home as Ike and Alex were walking ahead of you yelling and talking loud. "Hey (y/n)... Do you have a crush?" "No! I don't have time for those!" You said blushing. You changed the subject to what the best video game is, to saving the living room. You arrived as Ike and Alex were trying to open the door. "Hurry uuuuupppppp (y/n)!" Alex yelled. "Right, right." You unlocked the door and the two raced in. Kyle shut the door and you walked upstairs. He ran to your closet to look for something. "Kyle?...whaaat are you doing?" You asked. "Nothing, just seeing if you cosplay or anything." He sat down on the floor. "Yeah I do." You went over and pulled out your Skybreaker outfit. "I cosplay as him sometimes," you put it back and pulled out a human kite one. "Him too. And that's all I have. I'm working to get more." He looked surprised. "Nice collection." Alex than ran up. "(Y/n)? Can we get pizza?" "PIZZA!" Yelled Ike. "Uh..sure." You called your dad and he said it was ok. You ordered. "25 minutes miss." He said. You went back up to see Kyle telling Ike something. He giggled and ran. "Want to tell me?" "No." "Alright." You all ate than they had to leave. You then put Alex in your bed. "Hey, want to go with Skybreaker? On a adventure?" "Yeah!" You grabbed your outfit and ran to the bathroom. You got dressed and put Alex in your pack. You put on a little belt so it would hold her. "Ready?" "READY!!"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

382K 14K 37
OH wow, a Kenny X reader fanfiction, never seen that before. Anways, I know it's very common but I have an idea and I need to write it. Also, this is...
44.6K 1K 25
Craig's excited for his first year of high school, he's looking forward to the new babes and hopefully hot teachers. But when he actually thinks to h...
25.6K 673 14
You have moved to South Park right before your senior year at South Park High. You meet up with you're long-distance friend, Wendy Testaburger. You...
3.1K 89 12
South Park Male's X Male Reader Oneshots You the Reader (The New Kid) will primarily be called "Dovahkiin". Reader will generally be a mute, as is th...