Identity Revealed?!

'She can't be...if it was her, why wouldn't she fight with us?!' Kenny thought as he turned to (Y/n). "Before..didn't she say it was a cosplay? Yeah...it's just a cosplay Kenny calm down..' He was so in his thoughts he didn't know Alex was tugging at his pant legs. "Kenny...what are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Nothing Alex...I'll be going. Just get back to sleep." "No stay here...if your bored invite over Stan or Kyle or something...they can stay the night! And I'm awake..so I can keep company!" She smiled up at him and he picked her up. "Alright..I'll invite over Stan."

Alex rested her head on Kenny's shoulder as he carried her down the stairs. "So...(y/n)..she get sleep often?" Kenny reached over for the phone and looked down at Alex. "Not really..she stays up late on her phone or reading...sometimes its movies or t.v or friends...I think she has Insomnia" (( in case you didn't know, Insomnia is where you fall asleep really late. From maybe 2-4 am)) Alex looked tiredly up at Kenny as he raised the phone to his ear. "Stan? Hey it's me, Kenny!" Alex looked around as Kenny continued to talk to Stan.

Alex saw a dagger poking out from under the couch and her eyes widened. She crawled down from Kenny's grip and ran to the dagger. She races up the stairs and put it in (Y/n)'s closet and shut the door. She quietly went down the stairs as Kenny hung up the phone.

"Stan said he can come over. He should be here soon." Alex smiled and held her arms out. Kenny picked her up again and held her tight. "Alex...(Y/n) really seems to be into Skybreaker isn't she?" Concern filled Alex's face and she nodded. "Yeah she is...s-she will dress up as her and go to conventions and s-such.." She stuttered trying to hide the fact (Y/n) was Skybreaker. "Ah. I see. To be honest, I think Skybreaker is a really cool superhero!" He smiled down at her and she rested her head back on Kenny's shoulder.

"Kenny....do you love (Y/n)?" Kenny blushed lightly and couldn't look down at her. "I-i...um....w-why do you a-ask Alex?" She stared up at him with a bored expression. "I can tell you do Ken. It's not hard to tell." She rested her head again and Kenny blushed more. The door bell rung and Kenny walked over and opened it. "Hey Kenny!" Stan smiled as Kenny's blush quickly disappeared. "Hey man. (Y/n)s asleep, but Alex said you can stay the night. Hopefully she will be awake soon.." Kenny leaned over to Stan's ear and kept Alex away. "We need to talk. About Skybreaker. As soon as we can." Stan nodded and looked over at Alex. "Hey alex. Can you find me the video game Mario? I think its in (Y/n)'s room." Alex smiled and jumped down from Kenny, and ran up the stairs.

"I think (Y/n) is Skybreaker." Kenny stated. Stan and him sat in the couch and Alex had run up the stairs. "She has the exact costume in her closet. I saw." Stan shook his head and frowned. "I thought it was only a cosplay? She loves doing that y'know...plus I doubt she would have a bunch of weapons. It doesn't seem like her.."

Stan's cheeks dusted pink. "Someone else has a crush in her to eh..?" Kenny smirked and Stan covered his mouth. "Shut it. And to make sure its really her, we should check her closet." "Why do you need to check my closet?" (Y/n) stood at the top of the stairs, Alex close behind. (Y/n) glaresd down at the two boys. "Oh shit.." They both say in unison.