Family

please don't kill me for not updating! Stupid school...and if you sent me a message about it, I'm sorry I didn't reply because MY IDIOT PHONE WON'T TELL ME!!!! that's okay cuz here's an update now! please don't hate me =~=

Alex's P.O.V

"Stan, stop!", I yelled as he chased me around the house. He soon got ahold of me and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and he soon was laughing himself. The doorbell rung and Kenny came out from the kitchen, holding his wallet, and a small smirk on his face. "Stan? Why is Kenny smirking? And where's (y/n)?" I asked, suddenly curious. He shrugged and got off of me, and I soon saw (Y/n) walk out from the kitchen, a small blush on her face. Wonder what she was thinking..

Your P.O.V

'Who do I like...?' I asked myself. Kenny was strong, protective, cute, and funny. His down side was that I heard he cheats, and is perverted. Stan would be a good pick too. He's good at football, more of a normal teen, he's handsome, very nice...His downside though is that he always falls for Wendy. He can't ever get over her....does he still like her now? All these questions ran through my head as I heard the door again. I walked up and opened it, seeing Kyle and Cartman. "Why the hell didn't you tells us you were having people over?!" Cartman shouted, pushing through the door, and past me. "Sorry about him (Y/n). He just really likes seeing you...and..so do I.." He mumbled the last part as I let him in. I smiled and though about those two. Cartman seems like he would never love anyone. But does he really like me...and in that way? Kyle is probably one of the nicest boys in town. Good grades, takes care of his brother (sorta), and he's cute, always happy, in fact he would be perfect! Except he has overprotective parents, and if I were to accidently say something offensive about Jewish people... "Hey (Y/n) come sit down girl!" Cartman looked over the couch, already having a bag of chips beside him. "You okay (y/n)? You seem out of it." Stan commented. You nodded and headed to the kitchen, getting plates out. "(Y/n)?" Alex came into view in the kitchen, and hugged your leg. "Hi sweetie. Do you want the first slice?" She smiled and nodded, and decided to sit on the kitchen floor. "(Y/n)...I don't want to call you that. Your more like my mom... Could I call you mommy?" She asked, looking down at the floor. You felt tears come too your eyes, remembering how you saved her from the thugs. "You can call me whatever you want. Just don't forget who your real mommy is Alex.." She nodded and  smiled, instantly hugging you. Tears brimmed in her eyes, and Kyle soon walked in the room too. "She okay?" He asked quietly. You nodded, feeling the tears come to your eyes as well. Kyle wrapped his arms around the both of you, and closed his eyes. For a minute, you felt like a family. You didn't care if the other boys saw, you just wanted to stay like that. Forever. But you know all good things come to an end quickly.

Hmmmmmm I wonder if I should kill Alex off.... >:)