Saved

"Why would you think I would be Skybreaker?" You asked, glaring at the two boys below. Alex was holding your pants leg hiding behind you. "Uh...(Y/n) do you cosplay?" You stayed silent. You stomped down the stairs and got right in their faces. Your eyes lit up and you jumped up. "I LOOOOOVEEE COSPLAY!"  You yelled. You danced around and named all the people you cosplay as. ((If its south park, then name other people idk XD)) They stared at each other in disbelief. "And I just love to cosplay Skybreaker! I would like to get the cosplay for Mysterion and the Human Kite too! And all the Coon and friends!" You sat in between them and smiled. "Why do you ask?" Alex came down the stairs slowly. "Well...we saw a Skybreaker costume in your closet." Your face fell and you glares at them again. "Why are you going through my closet?" Your voice had venom in it as you had the scariest look on your face. They leaned back scared of you. "Are you bipolar or something?!" Kenny exclaimed. You smiled sweetly. "No I'm not. Now who wants breakfast?" "Uh...(y/n) its about dinner time...remember? You slept all day." Kenny pointed out. Your cheeks felt hot as you turned around embarrassed. "T-then I'll order pizza." You walked into the kitchen to find the phone. Alex hopped up on Stan's lap and stared up at him. "Hey Alex." He ruffled her hair and she smiled. "I can tell you like her too!" You giggled. Stan's face began to grow hot. "W-where do you get t-that i-idea?!" Kenny glared over at Stan and Alex laughed more. "Your blushing~" she laughed and ran away. "I'm telling (y/n)~" "G-GET BACK HERE!"  Stan yelled and chased Alex around the house. Kenny stood up and walked into to kitchen.

"Thanks!" You hung up the phone and turned around to see Kenny standing there. "Hi Ken!" You smiled. He took your wrists and turned you, pinning you to the wall, bringing your hands above your head. You blushed like a tomato and stared up at him. "K-kenny?" You whispered. He leaned down to your face. "(Y/n)...do you live anyone?" You thought at the question. 'Do I?' You asked yourself. Kenny was pretty cute to your standards...Stan was as well. Then there was always Kyle and Cartman... You were thinking to yourself and didn't notice Kenny get closer. "(Y/n)..?" He whispered in your ear. You blushed more and looked over at him. He then came in and kissed you. You were shocked at what happened. 'D-do I like him?!' You thought to yourself as you soon kissed back. He pulled away and smirked. "I can tell you don't know of you like anyone or not...get back to me on that." He winked and left the kitchen, leaving you to slide down the wall and sit there dumb founded.

Sorry if it isn't what you wanted I will probably make ending for everyone~ but I hope you like the short update for now ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ