Really?

You flew with little Alex who called herself Cat girl, since she was dressed like a cat. You we thought the city stopping anybody who hurt anybody. Then you saw the Coon gang. "Ok, we have a request." Toolshed said. Human kite giggled. "Will you join us?" The Coon asked. You couldn't say yes. 'Its a trap.' You thought. You shook your head. "Well to bad!!" Mysterion yelled. He pounced but you dodged. You pulled out your katana. "So it must be like this?" Coon said. You put it away and ran. You flipped and jump but someone was chasing. It was Mysterion and The Human Kite. You jumped flipped and ziplined. You couldn't lose them. Then Mysterion caught you. "Please Skybreaker, you could help us, help the town." You tried for your weapons. You failed. "LET US GO!" Alex screamed. "You can keep her with you." He said. The Human Kite laughed. "That was fun." He said. Then turned serious. "Please come with us." He blushed. He grabbed your hand and tried to pull you away from Mysterion. You shook your head. You escaped from their grasp and ran. Alex was really quiet. When you stopped. "I'm okay. I'm glad you didn't." She said. You turned to face her. "Let's go home. I'm cold." She said. You sat and hugged her. You pulled your mouth thing down and whispered. "I'll never let you go. I promise." She hugged back and fell asleep. You carried her the whole way home.