SHADOWS ⧫ klaus mikaelson

Par DelilahSpencer33

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ⧫ KLAUS MIKAELSON ⧫ BOOKE ONE ⧫ SEASON TWO / THREE ⧫ Adelaide Gilbert, Elena's twin sist... Plus

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞
❝ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞
❝ 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒 | 𝟔𝟎𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜
EDITING AND NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!!
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
CURRENT STORIES
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❞
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐬
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
Thank you!!!
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
happy new year!
thank you all so much !

𝟏𝟕 | 𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

18.3K 450 205
Par DelilahSpencer33

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃

𝐞𝐩 𝟎𝟐

SMOKY MOUNTAINS, TENNESSEE

            𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 walked behind Klaus and Stefan as they hiked the smoky mountains in Tennessee. It was the mountain where Ray's pack would be and so Klaus had made them begin the trek very early that morning.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunted Stefan.

"I'm fine." Stefan had Ray's body slung over his back.

"You sure about that?" Adelaide teased, her voice more playful than Klaus's had been, his was more rubbing it in his face.

"You know, we've been walking for quite some time now."

"Yeah, and I'm starving." Adelaide muttered under her breath, knowing they could both hear her anyway.

"If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus wasn't being serious. He didn't want to stop he was just annoying Stefan.

"You know, I get that we're uh... we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan turned to look at Adelaide, erecting the last part to her as well as she had been talking the majority of the walk.

"Don't make me pissed off with you Stefan," she growled at him. Over the summer she had become a lot more confident, more than she used to be. She was always the rebellious child out of her and Elena, which was why everyone preferred Elena, but after spending so much time with Klaus, who treated her better than her own parent did, she had taken on the skill of extreme sarcasm and snarky remarks.

"So much brooding," Klaus chuckled at Adelaide's comment as he spoke to Stefan. "Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

"I never thought I would say this in a million years, but I agree with Nik." Adelaide even surprised herself when the word 'Nik' slipped from her mouth, she covered it up though. "I mean, as hungry as I am this place is gorgeous. Enjoy it." She told Stefan walking ahead of the two of them.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hurting werewolves." Adelaide actually quite enjoyed the journey, the parts where she got to see new places anyway. Klaus had taken her more places in a few months than she had been in her whole lifetime. "We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack." Klaus realised as he stood behind Adelaide, who had stopped. She felt his breath on her neck and breathed in deeply, trying to steady her breathing. Klaus smirked, before brushing past her as they saw the werewolves in a forest clearing. They walked forward, gaining the werewolves attention as they all turned to look at the three people they had never seen before, taking noticed of Stefan carrying a body. Stefan dumped the body on the ground, not being careful with it.

"Ray! Oh, my god." A woman rushed forward to check on her fellow pack mate. "What's going on?"

"Who are you?" She asked Stefan.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion." Adelaide rolled her eyes as Klaus's dramatic introduction. He was way too arrogant for his own good. "My name is Klaus." The werewolves seemed to go even more tense, if that was possible. They knew who he was.

"You're the hybrid."
He sent her an evil grin, smirking. "You've heard of me. Fantastic."

· • ☽ • ·

"It's fascinating, actually..." Klaus began as he sat down on a large flat boulder. "A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun." Adelaide listen as she stood behind the stone seat, behind Klaus and Stefan. "A true hybrid." Adelaide stared at the pack around her, some giving her curious glances - knowing she wasn't a werewolf but she had a heart beat.

"Excellent timing, Ray." Klaus cheered as Ray suddenly shot up, breathing heavily as he tried to take more oxygen into his lungs, even though being a vampire meant he didn't need it.

"Very dramatic." Adelaide laughed a little at Klaus's comment, not helping herself.

"What's happening to me?" Ray gasped as Stefan looked at Klaus, waiting to be called on.

"Stefan."

"Are any of you human?" Stefan stood up, addressing the crowd of werewolves. "Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." The werewolves stood shaking in fear.

"Doesn't take much, just a sample." Klaus goaded. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus stood up. Adelaide noticed a few of the wolves looking towards her.

"Isn't your pet a human?" The same woman who had first noticed Ray, gestured her head in Adelaide's direction. Klaus chuckled, turning to face Adelaide.

"Not quite." He went and snapped the girl's neck, without feeing her his blood. "What's one hybrid less." He dropped her body to the ground before turning to the others, "and she isn't a pet." He growled. "So," he clapped, "anymore in favour of saving poor Ray's life?" Klaus then noticed that a few of the wolves kept trying to take subtle looks towards the same person, trying to not get caught doing so, but failing. Klaus smirked, turning towards the man. "You." Klaus was quick to speed towards the human, biting his wrist before Stefan grabbed him as Klaus stopped a female werewolf from stopping them as she screamed.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan breathed heavily, as he controlled his blood thirst. He held the human's arm flat against the ground in front of Ray, tempting him with the blood pooling out from the wound Klaus made.

Klaus told the woman. "It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She snarled.

Veins appeared under Klaus eyes as they shone a bright yellow, "Wrong choice." He told her before sinking his teeth into his wrist and then feeding her his blood. "She'll thank me for that later." Klaus chuckled hearing Adelaide mumbled under her breath as she watched him stroke the woman's hair as she fell limp before he snapped her neck and dropped her to the ground carelessly, blood coating his hand and mouth.
"Okay, who's next?"

· • ☽ • ·

Klaus had gone round all the wolves, feeding them his blood before snapping their necks, littering them over the clearing.

"There." He sighed as he fed his blood to the human, heeling him, ready for when the wolves all woke up in transition. "Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate?" Klaus compelled him. "We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up." Klaus got up and made his way over to Adelaide and Stefan. Stefan was leaning against one of the trees while Ray sat on the large stone, perfect for sitting on. Adelaide was stood next to Klaus.

"They're dead. They're all dead." Ray sobbed, choking on blood.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Klaus scowled slightly, which wasn't a new look on him, as he stared at the soon to be hybrid.

"So is this your master plan?" Stefan took Klaus's attention. "Build an army of hybrid slaves?"
"No, no slaves." Klaus disagreed, not liking the use of the word 'slaves'. "Soldiers, comrades." He corrected him.

"For what war, might I ask?"

"You don't create an army after war has been declared, Stef." Adelaide joked, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Couldn't have put it better myself." Klaus smiled at the girl, "You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight." He finished off, looking towards Stefan.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?"
"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team." He had a point. "That's something you'll earn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder." Adelaide laughed as Klaus dragged out the 'horribly' part. Stefan faked a laugh, smiling.

"That's why you're, uh... you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?" Stefan raised an eyebrow sarcastically.
"Klaus-" Adelaide got the hybrid's attention, looking at Ray, which caused Klaus to look at her before noticing her intense stare on Ray. Klaus sat beside Ray grabbing his face as he looked at the blood falling from his eyes. From the worried look on his face, Adelaide assumed this was not supposed to happen.

"You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know." He told Stefan, inspecting Ray's eyes.

"Does that go the same for me?" Adelaide asked, also curious as to why Klaus kept her around and why she had a connection with him. While Klaus had been biting into his wrist to feed all the wolves his blood, the sound wound had appeared on Adelaide, hence why her arm was covered in dry blood. The wounds had heeled within seconds but she had nothing to wipe the blood away with, other than her clothes but she didn't fancy ruining them any time soon. Klaus didn't answer Adelaide's question but she knew he had heard her. She rolled her eyes slightly.
"Something's wrong." Stefan bent down to also inspect Ray's bleeding eyes.

"Huh. That shouldn't be happening, should it?"

"Well, obviously." Klaus sassed, sarcasm lacing his voice making Adelaide bite her lip to hide her smirk as she looked towards Stefan through the corner of her eyes. She moved so she could sit on the ground near where Stefan was standing, waiting impatiently for the time they could go back down the mountain to arrive.

··

⧫ 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟐𝟑 // 𝟎𝟓 // 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 ⧫

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

173K 6.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
255K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
19K 208 74
"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" "The Original Family" After Stefan gave himself over to Klaus to save his brother, Ariel and Elena work to find...