"๐–™๐–”๐–” ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–˜"...

By LovedL0ser

Diamond Blake is a young girl who ran away from home with her friends and boyfriend to Los Angeles to achieve... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

7

1.5K 55 37
By LovedL0ser

Jahseh Onfroy

After a full day of trying to get Diamond to feel better. Basically taking her shopping for the entire day, I was trying to figure out a way of getting her to understand that where I was going to take her probably wouldn't be pretty. But it would definitely be a stress reliever.

Diamond, Pearl, Trippie, and I were relaxing on the couch at my house. It was around 8pm and me and Trippie had come up with the perfect plan to get Pearl and Diamond there without any questions.

"Wait....so that girl Eleven can just throw shit with her mind?" Pearl asked, snuggled up against Diamond. I swear, if you didn't know them, it would look like they were dating.

"Pearrrrrrllllll!" Diamond groaned. "We've been over this, it's called Telekinesis"

"Okayyy sorry" Pearl laughed, making Diamond laugh as well.

I was a bit jealous of Pearl in that moment. She had Diamond wrapped around her finger. Diamond didn't seem to even touch anyone else but Pearl unless you guilt trip her into doing so. It was unfair. Trippie laughed at my obvious jealousy and nudged me, letting me know that I was being stupid.

"shut up" I whispered to Trippie. "I missed getting my dreads done for this"

"the hell?" Diamond looked straight at me with a confused face.

"no not- I mean-" I froze. I wanted to tell her why I had an attitude but it was just the fact that she probably didn't feel the same. It wasn't a feeling of love, it was more confusion and captivation.

"Diaaaamonddddd" Pearl stretched. "Can you get me my phone?"

"alright fine" Diamond rolled her eyes. "Lazy ass"

Diamond walked away from the living room into the guest room. Me and Trippie looked at each other and nodded. Our plan was going perfectly, I got up and basically ran after Diamond. I found her looking for Pearl's phone behind her pillows.

"Diamond?"

"Yes?" She answered while turning around.

"I-...I was thinking. if you weren't doing anything later- I...uh" I stared into her eyes, that instantly made me nervous. Suddenly, she burst out into laughter.

"Jah, you're so over dramatic" She laughed, I nervously laughed along. "Just...say it"

I took a deep breath and looked toward the ground.

"Do you wanna do something with me in an hour?" I practically shouted.

"Oh....yeah. Sure. I'll go get ready" Diamond laughed and walked passed me. I get the feeling that she was even more nervous than me in that situation.

I walked out of the room with the biggest smile on my face. I walked into the living room to see Pearl gone and Trippie laughing and arguing. He was basically clowning someone on the phone.

"you're being a bitch about this" Trippie laughed, he noticed me standing there and put the phone on speaker.

"A BITCH?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO? I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THAT PEARL BITCH. IS SHE PRETTIER THAN ME?!"

It was obviously Ayleks. I just started laughing with Trippie, there was nothing we could do but laugh. I could tell that she was mentally destroying him, but he didn't want to admit it. So all he did was joke.

"At this point, yes" Trippie laughed, and hung up.

"you good?" I asked.

"yeah, let's just get them to the....place" Trippie corrected himself. He seemed to kind of be numb towards Ayleks, he did show her love sometimes but other times he just wished she would leave.

I turned around to the sound of footsteps, and the smell of peach hairspray. I automatically knew it was Diamond, what was with her and her fruit hair smell obsessions?

"I'm ready" She smiled.

Me and Trippie stared with our jaws dropped. She looked gorgeous. Before I could even say she looked amazing, Trippie was already catcalling her ass.

"Oooh! Giiiirl you look hella good. Nails done n everything" His gay ass was basically studying her while I was just standing there in awe. I knew she was waiting for me to say something, anything.

______________________________

(Example)

(Hair and makeup 👆)

(Outfit👆)

______________________________

"you look...this is-" I stuttered.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Pearl stumbled out of the room, smiling. "YOU LOOK-"

"Gorgeous" I finally finished.

Diamond blushed and Trippie looked at me as if I had just won the lottery.

"I second that" Pearl laughed. "You never dress up, bitch! And you straightened your hair!"

"Pearl. Stop!" Diamond laughed as Pearl basically hugged the life out of her. "Let's just go!"

"let's go before we miss it" Trippie said, as he grabbed his car keys.

We all walked towards the front door, laughing and joking around. Once we opened the door we saw Nick, wearing one of my jackets, for whatever reason.

"yo Trip! Wassup" He smiled.

"Nigga, what the fuck are you doing here" Trippie raised and eyebrow.

"y'all still don't forgive me?" He asked.

"it took Ski forever to get over that shit. go apologize to him first, until then, you don't belong here" I said, walking to the car. Almost everyone followed except for Pearl, who just stared at him, then began walking.

Diamond Blake

Once we got into the car, Pearl and I were excited see where we were going. They never really told us and to be honest, I never really asked. Or cared, I was just hoping it would be enough to take my mind off of her.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed, noticing everyone was living their lives without me. I wasn't mad about it, but there were just times that I wished I had been there too. I suddenly got a text from my mom, she said something incredibly unnerving.

momma: you're coming home one way or another
momma: you MADE me do this

Pearl saw the text then looked at me as if we were in danger. I shook my head and smiled weakly at her to let her know that it was all fine. He nodded then hugged me a little, I felt comfortable in that moment.

"aye can y'all stop with that shit, ya blocking the rear view" Trippie said.

"shut the fuck up, you just blind" Jah said to him, laughing.

"nigga don't make me turn this damn car around" Trippie said, while making a huge turn that shot me and Pearl into one of the car doors.

"Damn! You got them back there on a roller coaster" X punched Trippie in the arm.

Trippie made another turn then an abrupt stop. I looked outside the window to see a big venue with a large ass stage and what seemed like a million people there.

"How are we gonna get in, it seems like all the good places are full!" I exclaimed. Jag laughed as he pointed towards the stage.

"Is that....Stokeley?" I asked.

"yeah, he's waiting for us. trying to hype up the crowd" Jah said, getting out of the car.

We all walked around the venue, being spotted by some people who absolutely made a huge deal about seeing Jah. I pulled out my phone and took a picture with Jah, Pearl, and Trippie. I put the location tag on then posted it on my Instagram.

"Be sure to tag me" Jah smiled as he put and arm around me. I didn't bother fighting it, he'd just do it more until I let him. I was blushing uncontrollably, but then, Jah let go as soon as we got behind stage. He grabbed a microphone from one of the groupies and held out his hand for me to go out, I held out my hand to grab Pearl's and we both got dragged out on stage. We sat in front the Dj booth and nodded our heads to the loud music that started playing as Jah and Stokeley jumped around, singing the song.

About an hour into the show, Jah had stopped the songs. Just to talk to his fans for a bit. I was taking a video of the whole thing, not exactly paying attention until X said something weird.

"I made some new friends a couple days ago" He said, smiling at me. I gestured for him to not do it but then he just told me to get up here. Me and Pearl stood up as almost everyone cheered. We were honestly so embarrassed, but then Jah grabbed onto me and held me like I was his girlfriend. I was even more flustered than just a second ago as now everyone was screaming their heads off. I began laughing as Jah looked me in my eyes.

It was a moment of silence. Probably only for the two of us as we stared into each other's eyes. Our faces inches closer to each other's, I felt so much electricity into that moment that I didn't even pay attention to what was happening in the crowd. Before we could kiss, we heard something weird. It was a loud bang followed by screaming. They were-

"gunshots" Stokeley said. They started to shoot at the stage as everyone on the stage started running also.

"OH SHIT!" Jah screamed as he held my hand and we all started to run back to the car. Trippie had already been in the car, waiting for us, so we were going to just tell him to drive. Suddenly, we were stopped by policemen. They were pointing guns at us, and yelling.

"PUT YOUR FUCKIN HANDS UP" One of them shouted.

"DONT MOVE" Another yelled.

"I SWEAR! I WILL SHOOT YOU RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

It was just chaos, we all had our hands up, but began to get scared as one of them put Jah in handcuffs.

"Is this the right one?" One of them asked.

"Yes" A voice said. I looked around to see it was him again. Tyler.

"Sir, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Diamond Blake. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future" The cop said.

"You again? FUCK! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" I yelled. Instantly, I was being shaken around by one of the cops, I tried to resist, I tried everything. I moved around, shoved the cop, I even punched him straight in the face at one point. But, he pushed me to the ground and pointed his gun at me.

"AYE GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM HER" Jah said, pushing the cops away from him and tackling the one that was holding a gun at me. It had fired next to my foot, causing me to scream. Instantly, everything was black. I hadn't passed out, I just noticed that they cut their flashlights out. I heard a sound of electricity and a body dropping.  They cut one of their flashlights back on and I saw Jah, shaking on the ground.

I crawled over to his body, and held him, while crying. I tried to hug him but one of the cops took my arm and threw me against one of the fences. My head hit the ground, hard. I tried to get up as my vision became blurry. I saw Pearl crying, Stokeley getting arrested too for punching a cop, and Jah, getting his handcuffs tightened.

I held out my hand as a final attempt to get to Jah.

"jah....no. Please..." I said, weakly as my ears rang.

Everything had went black. And the only thing I could feel was me being dragged by one of the police officers into a car, and him putting handcuffs on me.

this day was so shitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 4K 30
17 year old Lexi deals with a troubled 21 year old name Lucas. One day there is a serious incident where Lexi is put in much danger and end up meetin...
13.5K 462 45
While 20 year old Lizzy tries to handle being pregnant w/ her first kid. Jahseh tries uncover secrets about her past life
8.6K 254 45
Charisma Solace. The girl that moved to Florida and has been in love with Jahseh since she was a kid. Watch this couple go through ups and downs th...
5.5K 261 20
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.