30

?
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat there, laying in a pool of my own blood and tears. My stomach hurt so much, but I barely even had the energy to cry out in pain anymore. I never thought it would end like this, I still had so much to live for and do with my life. All I could do was cough up blood and gasp for air while crying. Hoping that something, anything would save my life.

"we have to do something" Lauren said.

"you killed them! You fucking killed them!" Kingston yelled.

"NO!" Ally yelled as she ran towards me. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"ARE THEY DEAD?" Kingston yelled.

"fuck-....FUCK!" Asia yelled.

"SHE KILLED-! NO!" Pearl yelled. "YOU FUCKING BITCH"

"I HAD TO!" Lauren yelled. "THE OTHER LADY WAS GONNA COME AFTER YOU!" She looked at Kingston.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

"NO!"

All of these words started to become whispers as I closed my eyes slowly. Seeing my entire life flash before my eyes. I felt arms wrap around me as my eyes filled with tears. I couldn't make out who's face it was.

"hold on....please...i love you"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Earlier That Day

"we should.....not" Diamond said as Trippie held his phone in her face.

"bitch! but the matching shoes are almost gone. you and Jah would look great in them!" He explained.

"You sound sus as hell, Trip" Jarad cut in as he drank his pink drink that he just had to stop and get from Starbucks.

"look at what you're drinking, babe. you can't say anything about anyone being sus" Ally laughed.

"you're just mad because I look fabulous as hell with this drink" Jarad stuck his tongue out at her.

"guys, just let him have his moment. He needs this" Diamond laughed.

"I don't know why you're laughing. You eat like a whole nigga" Jah said as he pushed her softly.

"you didn't say that when I was eating something else last night" She said as she flipped him off and walked away.

Diamond walked to the kitchen and got some water from the fridge. Then, she closed the door and looked to her left. She saw Pearl standing there, looking quite bothered.

"Pearl. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Asia is being a bitch again. Just because I don't wanna...talk to her" Pearl was obviously lying but Diamond didn't have the time or energy to get involved with their bullshit.