27

Diamond Blake

I woke up to a feeling of someone staring at me. I looked to my side and saw my mom feeling her baby bump and looking at me. It was one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

"It's said that Kuvira means courageous woman. That's going to be her name if it's a girl. If it's a boy...then I don't really know. I couldn't care less. I could give him the name Kuvir or something" she smiled.

I looked at her in disgust as I got up and hit the floor instantly. I looked to see that my foot was tied to the bed.

"How much longer are you gonna keep me here?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Baby, you're not leaving this house until I make sure that you're not gonna leave me" She laughed.

"You're gonna keep me here for a very long time then..." I scowled.

"Well...I guess if you do leave....then there's no reason for me to have this baby, since I can't take care of it" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If you leave...I'll get rid of this baby" she said.

"You monster! Don't you dare! You're going to end his or her life because you can't get what you want?!" I yelled.

"Anyways" she said, completely ignoring my question. "Let's go to the mall, now that I'm sure you won't leave"

I started breathing harder and harder as she came close to me. I wanted to take that baby and just leave but....I couldn't. Not until he or she was out. All I could do was nod and cry.

Once she got me out, I started to walk with her to the car. She started driving and handed me my phone. She went through everything in my phone and deleted almost every contact I had. She didn't get to Jah's though. So I was okay, for now.

Once we got there, I saw that this was the mall that Ally was going to. I suddenly felt hopeful, like this was my chance to get away from her. But, I knew that she probably left Raleigh to go somewhere else and even if she was here, she wouldn't be at this specific mall.

My mom basically dragged me out of the car and told me to walk in front of her. I wiped the tears rising in my eyes and continued walking. We walked all over the mall, acting like a real mother and daughter. Well, she was acting like a mom, but I was quiet and looking for a way to get out of this situation.

"How much money do you have?" My mom asked as we walked inside the Gucci store.

"None. You took everything..." I said, quietly.

"Don't be such a sour puss. I'll just use some of my own money, if I have any" She said as she tried to touch my hair, I dodged her attempt and continued walking.

I looked at shoes, pretending to be interested as mom walked around and tried to find something she could afford. I felt a gust of wind from beside me. I don't even know where it came from, maybe I was next to a vent. I looked to my side and saw 2 people walking in my direction. It seemed like they knew me.

"Diamond?" A familiar voice said. I looked at the girl closely and saw that it was Ally. I was filled with joy when I saw her, but there was someone next to her. I saw that it was Juice Wrld. I almost started to hyperventilate when I saw them. "What's up? It's been a lil"