3

Diamond Blake

"I don't see the point in this, Pearl"

We were in a mall trying to find clothes to satisfy Pearl. I didn't feel like going but it was whatever. She made me go anyways.

"Come on, its about damn time your ass gets outta those motherfuckin soft ass clothes" She pointed towards my Adidas shorts and and T-shirt.

"I don't feel like shopping right now" I said, crossing my arms.

"What? Is this because of Tyler?" She asked, holding my hand. I pulled it away instantly and rolled my eyes, holding back a few tears.

"No. Fuck him...I don't give a shit" I lied.

Tyler had left the both of us. He left a note, but I didn't read it yet. I was too busy crying. Why the hell did I care? I didn't want him anyways, but I guess I fell in love with him anyways. No matter how much we argued, I always expected him to come back or be right back by my side.

"I'm sorry, Diamond. But, this was going to happen eventually-" She put her arm around me. I didn't disagree with her, but it was something I didn't want to hear. I instantly pushed her off.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

"Well...it's just. You did notice how much he was looking at those other girls. Maybe he just-"

"Maybe he just what?! You don't know him! You NEVER had what we had. He could trust me, I knew him! I loved him! I knew everything about him!" I yelled.

"Diamond! You're acting like a dumbass! I'm just saying, those other girls are way less complicated" She said. I knew she didn't mean it, but it still hurt.

I scoffed and walked away.

"So you're just gonna walk away from everything?! Like your Dad?!" She yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! AT LEAST MY FAMILY ISN'T FALLING APART" I yelled as a final 'fuck you'.

We went our separate ways for a while. I couldn't be around her, at least not right now. I didn't even go into any stores, I just got food, wandered, and sat around. But what I saw next shocked me to my core.

I went to the front of the mall to leave, but the doors were locked. For some reason, I kind of got a little scared. Then, I saw people running towards the doors. Trying to break the glass, kick it open, or even yell for help.

'What are they running fr-'

I instantly heard and gunshot before I could even finish my thought. I started to shake the door even more now. I felt someone grab my hand and start running, I thought it was Pearl but it...

"Jahseh?! Why the hell-?"

"No time to explain, come with me" He cut me off and took me to the roof, where we had to climb down a ladder and run into a car.

Once we got inside, someone started driving. It seemed like a large Limousine. It had drinks and everything.

"Damn it. That was too fucking close, Jah. We can't mess with that shit anymore" The driver, who I assumed to be Trippie, said.