VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
โ™ฅ๏ธ
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

DOUBLE LIFE PT.3

425 33 31
By ALONEPART1

DOUBLE LIFE PT.3

1,971 WORDS ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY.

Aaraya wrapped her ruby matte plastered lips around her straw and suctioned the sweet tea out of it. She was cushioned on her couch wrapped snugly and securely in her Frozen blanket watching reruns of The Bernie Mac Show while scrolling on Instagram. Sounds of traffic, a horn honking in the distance, and an engine revving down the busy Florida streets was evident in her eardrums. She had the windows up in her home so she could pretty much hear everything that was going on. It's been a month and a half since Aaraya and Jah called it quits and moved on with their lives. She noticed the increase of pictures pertaining to a Hispanic female and a little boy on his page, deducing that this was his family. While she felt as if she was played, she could not deny that they were a good pair and seemed happy. As for Aaraya, she had to deal with the surplus of his fans who had identified her from the background of pictures, as she was unaware of the nuptial agreement of Jahseh, she was bashed for trying to break up their so-called "perfect relationship". She found this classification funny as Jahseh had always claimed that he had never been shown true love.

As the end credits of the episode scrolled across her television, Aaraya decided that out of her boredom she would go live on Instagram. Turning on the lamp across from her, she propped her phone up on a nearby water bottle. She watched as thousands of viewers poured onto the stream, Confusion promptly crossed her face as she never had such a quick response from her followers, and she wondered if she should call it quits in her endeavors.

Looking past all of the comments from fan pages calling her a whore, she decided to try and facilitate a conversation between her and her fans, who were ignorant of what had happened. " So how are all of you wonderful people?" She said with a slight beam, happy to talk to someone since she had been avoiding interactions with other people for a while. After a whole bunch of comments that were along the lines of "I'm good" and "what's happening", she received the notification that her infidel of an ex had joined her live session. Resisting the urge to end it right there, she knew he was only doing damage control and making sure she did not tank his reputation anymore. Aaraya didn't have malicious intentions though and was just genuinely bored with her now simple life. Not having to take private jets and stay up late waiting at the studio, she had finally realized that her life was relatively bland without her former counterpart.

Her calm mood was faltered when she received a second notification stating that Jahseh had requested to join her live. She hadn't talked to him since he revealed he had made her an unconsenting mistress and was unsure if she should allow him to speak from her platform. If she did, she would most likely get more hate, since fans would flock to see their favourite artist just to figure out that there was a soured connection between the two. She made the wisest decision she could at the moment which was to ignore the request, as she began to notice the surplus of cons linked to the other course of action. She was, however, very skilled at keeping calm during this situation and only had to deal with the hate for a short amount of time, as the childish people had left once they realized they would not get a response out of her.

Jahseh was astonished, he never understood how destructive his fans are, and even though she wore a smile throughout the live, he knew that she was suffering on the inside. He wanted to apologize and make his fans stop, but his management team had banned him from further discussing the topic as well as the request of Jenesis for him to stay far away from her. He could see that the smile on her face was fake, no matter how well she hid it. He had made her genuinely happy for too long not to notice.

After about an hour of chatting with everyone, she was ready to get off of the app and watch Happy Sugar Life before going to bed. She explained to her fans that she was about to get off and she loved them all before receiving another request. She looked at it seeing a familiar-looking name but thought nothing more than it just being a supporter and hit accept. As the screen gave way to allow the other female into view. She was surprised to see the face of the Hispanic woman that had been posted all over her ex-lover's profile. Realizing the consequences of what she had just done, she sat back and listened as Jenesis furiously yelled through the screen, having thought of Aaraya as a serpent, seducing her husband into Adultery.

"Bitch you're the reason there was a major dynamic in our marriage. It's bitches like you that make it harder for women like me!" Jenesis fumed, propping her phone and standing up to adjust her clothes. "You had no regards or respect when it came to fucking a married man. I should beat yo ass ho. You wooed my husband away from what he had at home into being with you bitch and I'm angered," Jenesis looked away from the camera at her son who was playing with his blocks nearby on his activity table. She sashayed over to him and bent down to his level, catching the attention of Gekyume who started making gurgling sounds and smiling at the sight of his mama giving her a gummy smile. "Take a real good look. What do you see?" Jenesis asked Aaraya who was clearly unbothered as she started the show Happy Sugar Life, turning the volume up, and lounging on the couch with her comforter up to her neck. "You're going to be the cause why my son does not have both parents in the same household because you're struggling to find your own hombre, maldito naufragio," (man you fucking homewrecker) She said raising her voice when she noticed Aaraya looked unbothered to what she had to say.

Aaraya chuckled as she took her attention away from her show and gave Jenesis her undivided attention. "Let me explain something to you," Aaraya uttered as she sat up grabbing her phone in the process. Jenesis arched an eyebrow and walked away from her son plopping down in the rocking chair in the corner of his room "What the fuck is there to explain homewrecker?"

"You know where I give you details about it or describe it so that it can be better understood," Aaraya said, enunciating each word slower and out loud for Jen to comprehend. Jenesis' mouth became ajar as she felt a little played that Aaraya was talking to her like that on live and viewers from all over the world were watching intrigued by what was happening. The fans were aroused at the curiosity of two females fighting over XXXTentacion, a rapper they idolized and loved dearly. The fans felt as if they were witnessing a drama filled episode of Love & Hip Hop. Aaraya just knew TheShadeRoom was lurking in the shadows. "If a man Jahseh perhaps was to be engaging with a woman who is not his wife, he is the one who should be held responsible if I was the wife,"

"But you're not, though!" Jenesis snapped getting worked up again. "I'm just saying, listen honey it's fundamental" Aaraya voiced. She was losing her patience to be honest. " I was not made aware that he had a wife and child because he failed to mention so. There is no way for me to know that information pertaining to y'all. He told me what he wanted me to know and I chose to believe it.. I have not taken any vows to him or anything concerned with you. He owes that to his wife. First, if the home was solid then the third party would not be able to wreck it, and second why isn't the person who made the vows to their significant other not held responsible for their actions and inflicting pain upon you?" Aaraya asked her. "Why the fuck are you here insulting me when he's the one who caused your suffering?"

Not another word of disrespect uttered from Jenesis's plump lips as she abruplty left Aaraya's live. Aaraya decided it was time to end the stream and made a mental note to not go live again for sometime because of what transpired between her and Jen.

She was already stressed with how her life was spiraling and she knew for sure this shit was going to go viral everywhere and Youtubers, bloggers, you name it talking about it to help boost their income. She was strayed away from her thoughts when abrupt, harsh knocking came from her front door. Aaraya was quick to stand up and run to her room to locate her bat. "Open the fucking door bruh!" Jahseh yelled as he pounded on the door the vibrations from his bruised fist making contact with the door rattling it, demanding to be let in. A group of teenagers stood not far, shooting dice, cackling loud, and smoking blunts reverted their attention to the distraction. "Yo that's X!" A boy with dreads shouted out gleefully, putting his fist up to his mouth in shock.

He then pulled out his phone to record the action as the other teenagers crowded around him in on the action too. Aaraya ran out of her room with her steel bat in hand and unlocked the front door and twisted it open coming face to face with Jahseh. Aaraya only opened the door because she knew her screen door was locked. Jahseh took notice of her attractive pleasing facial appearance like expressive thoughtful bright eyes, sharp cute nose, defined lips, but he was still angered she gave out all that information.

"Open the fucking door," he told her calmly with flared nostrils. Aaraya rolled her eyes and neck at him. "Go to your distraught wife and child and get the fuck off my-" She was shocked as Jahseh yanked hard on the handle of the screen door, breaking the lock. She couldn't even swing the bat if she wanted to. He grabbed her by the neck so quickly causing her to drop the bat that she could've sworn she got whiplash. She groaned as her back and head smacked against the wall with a strong hand clasped around her throat. "Get the fuck off!" she screamed in pain, slapping him across the face.

This only angered him. He punched the wall putting a hole into it near her head as she hollered. He slowly retracted his hand shaking off the debris, and let out a harsh breath. "Are you gonna listen to what the fuck I gotta say now?" he seethed, making her nod her head submissively. "Then sit the fuck down so we can talk" he finished, releasing her from his hold and walking over to her white sectional. The soft padding of Aaraya's feet didn't go unnoticed, she walked over avoiding the scowl on his face and sat next to him. "What's there to talk about?" she asked, staring straight ahead at the TV show that was still playing. Jah was quick to grab the remote and power the tv off and toss it back on the coffee table. She was annoyed with him. "Seriously dude why are you here?" she questioned him once again. "You just don't fucking think man," she frowned at his response.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 855 30
๐‘‚โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก
32.9K 977 43
js read itttt
19.7K 747 43
โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š . โž - ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ยฉ sftshwty 2022
5.6K 270 17
๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก? ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ? lowercase intended slow updates ยฉ sl6tivated 2020