My Source of Happiness [COMPL...

By BuRocks17

"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disc... More

> Sneak Peek <
🔷 Prologue 🔷
🔷 1 - Toy 🔷
🔷 2 - School 🔷
🔷 3 - Happiness 🔷
🔷 4 - Blue 🔷
🔷 5 - Skateboard 🔷
🔷 6 - Dog 🔷
🔷 7 - Fight 🔷
🔷 8 - Strong 🔷
🔷 9 - Company 🔷
🔷 10 - Good Person 🔷
🔷 11 - Buddy 🔷
🔷 12 - Weary But Exciting Day 🔷
🔷 13 - Replacement 🔷
🔷 14 - New Member 🔷
🔷 15 - Bully 🔷
🔷 16 - Distraction 🔷
🔷 17 - Second Chance 🔷
🔷 18 - The Hangout 🔷
🔷 20 - Misunderstanding 🔷
🔷 21 - Fade 🔷
🔷 22 - Smile 🔷
🔷 23 - Bad Day 🔷
🔷 24 - Accident 🔷
🔷 25 - Sudden Behaviour 🔷
🔷 26 - Downcast 🔷
🔷 27 - Lose 🔷
🔷 28 - My Source of Happiness 🔷
🔷 Epilogue 🔷
🔷 EXTRAS + BLOOPERS 🔷

🔷 19 - The Trio 🔷

1.1K 85 22
By BuRocks17

If yall want to skip this chapter, I don't mind since, it's just the same like the ones in the PB (Perfect Brother) and YAIN (You're All I Need) books. Don't worry, I also find this somehow... boring and, repetitive. //sighs// Forgive ur author for this... TwT

====================================

"Honestly, this is my first hanging out alone with a friend." The little wind elemental stated, chuckling softly. "I wasn't allowed to go out on my own unless I'm with someone I know." He added, as he pursed his lips. "I mean, come on Mom, I can handle myself."

Api laughed slightly, grinning. "Well, probably your Mom is just protective of you-"

"Ops! Correction: OVERprotective." Angin corrected, chuckling. The fire elemental only chuckled along.

As they walked together, they suddenly noticed a boy, wearing a green cap while he was seated on a bench. They also noticed that he was feeling gloomy and was all alone, with no one accompanying him. The two elemental boys then looked at each other, thinking about whether they should approach the poor, lonely boy seated on the bench. Few moments later, they'd decided to go towards the said boy and also maybe, try to be friends with him.

"Hey there!" Api greeted, as they went near the boy while smiling cheekily. Angin stayed beside his best friend, also looking at the boy with a warm smile.

"I'm Api! And this is my friend, Angin!" The fire elemental introduced, as he also made some gestures.

"Hi!" The cyan blue capped boy jubilantly greeted, waving his hand lively at the green capped boy.

"What's your name?" Api asked, as he clasped his hands together behind his back.

"Daun." The boy replied, his voice sounded so dull and depressing.

"Daun? Woah! You also have a cool and unique name!" Angin stated, as he smiled gleefully at Daun.

"Hey Daun!" The red capped boy called, making the boy named Daun, turn to face at him. "Wanna be friends?" He asked, a genuine smile was curved on his lips.

Angin noticed how the boy was surprised when heard Api's question. It made him thought that maybe, he hadn't have friends back then, just like his best friend. He'll be glad if Daun would become one of them, since, he just doesn't like anyone feeling that they're left out, and just like they say, 'The more, the merrier'.

Daun then gave Api and Angin a small smile. "Sure." He simply replied.

The two boys then smiled widely and slung their arms around their new buddy, Daun. "Welcome to the brotherhood, Daun!" They both said joyously at the same time. The green capped boy only let out a slight chuckle.

"So, let's walk around together? Just the three of us?" Angin suggested, making Api nodded eagerly while for Daun, he bit his lower lip and remained silent.

"Umm...." Their new friend slowly turned his head to look at someone from a distance, causing Api and Angin to stare at him in confusion.

"Daun?" The red capped boy called. "Are you okay?" He asked, glancing to where Daun was gazing at.

"Oh..." Api pursed his lips when he realized Daun was staring at their older brothers, which made Angin also looked to where they were looking and felt his heart sunk once again.

Angin just didn't want to see his big brother for a moment. He was still offended by what his big brother just said earlier. He wanted to be alone, or just, wanted to be with his friends for a while, in which that wish did came true and here they are right now.

"That one with the yellow jacket is your older brother, isn't it?" He asked, earning a slight nod from the green capped boy.

"Well, I know what you're feeling right now, Daun." The crimson-eyed boy calmly said. "And I'm also feeling that way too..."

Angin was only listening, while his best friend's busy talking about his older brother. Everything his buddy just said, were so relatable for him. Sometimes, he just couldn't speak a word about his big brother at all.

"It hurts. It did. But now, I was used to it." Api finished, as he forced a chuckled.

Angin felt a sting in his heart when he heard Api's heartbreaking chuckle. He knew it was a fake laugh, a pained one indeed. It pains him, seeing one of his closest people hurt.

He heaved a deep sigh, looking at Api, then at their new friend, Daun. "Don't worry, Daun. I too, experienced the same situation as Api." He softly said, as he cracked a smile at the green capped boy.

"My big brother, Air. Before, he was that big brother who's fun to be with and that eldest brother I always looked up to. But when he reached his teenage years, he wasn't anymore that big brother I used to have fun with, nor looked up to..." The blue capped boy stated, sighing heavily. "My big brother also changed..." He mumbled, pursing his lips.

Angin secretly formed his hands into fists behind his back, trying to fight back the tears that would start to fall down from his eyes. When he did it, he'd again, forced a smile at Daun. He doesn't like anyone to get worried about him at all.

"But, I actually felt relieved when I met Api though!" He stated, as he forcedly let out his energetic self.

Api's elated side also evinced. "Yeah!" He exclaimed, as he wrapped an arm around Angin's neck and grinned. The latter only chuckled from his friend's action.

"But, we felt more relieved when you came to us and we'd already became friends with each other." Angin genuinely said, as he looked at Daun with a soft smile, with Api nodding in agreement while grinning.

Daun gave them a sad yet, a genuine smile, as he felt a spark of happiness when Api and Angin came to his life.

Seeing his friends happy makes Angin happy too. He'll do anything to protect their smiles, and make them happy. Since, that's what he always wanted; for everyone he cares about, to feel happy.

"By the way, do you have by any chance have... powers like us?" Api asked the green capped boy, his head tilted slightly to the side.

"Yeah!" Daun cheerfully exclaimed, grinning adorably. "I can control the nature!" He stated, smiling.

"Cool!" The crimson-eyed boy commented, grinning widely.

"What are yours?" The leaf elemental asked, glancing back and forth at Angin and Api.

"For my power, it's fire element!" Api said, chuckling slightly. "But, it's still unstable so, I can't really use it properly."

"Oh.." Daun made an 'o' shaped on his lips, nodding afterwards. He then turned to look at Angin. "What about yours?"

"I'm a wind manipulator." Angin replied, smiling warmly at their new friend. "Though the problem is, I don't know how to summon them." He added, laughing nervously as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I believe you can summon them one day." Daun warmly said, giving the Angin a sincere smile.

The wind elemental smiled back. "Thanks, Daun."

"Speaking of which..." Api trailed off as he looked around his surroundings, only to find out that they were no longer in the park anymore. Instead, they got into an unfamiliar place. "Where are we?" He asked, his face frowning.

"Uhh...." Angin uttered, looking around at the unknown place as well.

"I don't know...?" Daun answered, his head tilted slightly in confusion.

All od the sudden, the three boys heard a faint, evil laughter behind them, making them startled as they carefully turned around to see what, or who it was.

Their eyes widened in shock as they saw three, unknown men wearing all black, and thought those men were kidnappers. They couldn't do anything but to back away from them.

But as soon as they reached the dead end of a wall, they realized, they were now trapped and had nowhere to go.

"Api! Use your powers!" Angin nervously stated.

"I can't! My powers are unstable, remember?!" Api replied, as he started panicking while staring at the three kidnappers infront of them.

"I can't use mine because I don't know how to summon them!" The wind elemental stated, as he's currently feeling two things: fright and tension.

"I also can't use my powers! I don't use it to cause violence!" Daun said, his whole body started shaking uncontrollably in fear.

The three men smirked wickedly as they slowly walked towards the three, terrified boys. One of the kidnappers chuckled evilly and asked. "Are you lost, kids?~"

Angin, Api and Daun remained rooted on their spot, their bodies still trembling continously while staring at the three kidnappers in horror.

"Don't worry, children," Another man said, raising both of his hands up as he was prepared to grab one of the three boys. "We won't hurt you~"

"Someone, please help us..." Api's voice cracked, tears started forming from his terrified, crimson eyes.

Tears started streaming down on Angin's face. His breath became shaky. He just felt completely hopeless.

He tried to stay positive, but his negative thoughts just wanted to fight back. He wanted to get those thoughts out of his head. But, how can he? Now that he, and his friends' lives were at risk.

He hoped that someone would just save them from these three, evil men. Memories about his joyful life begun flashing back in his mind. He thought that maybe, this is it. This would be his end.

But suddenly, a miracle happened...

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

====================================

*inhales intensely*

... I still can't move on from Supra-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.4K 72
This is my first fanfiction so please be kind to me. Just correct me if I make mistake. I don't mind. Oh, and feel free to comments! I like reading p...
21.8K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
54.6K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
163K 10.4K 86
That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is only a dream.." "please.." "give me b...