The Golden Pear [YA - Feature...

By Witto150

When Freya Inuhakka, a burn survivor, receives a pear enchanted to give her either beauty, wisdom, or power... More

♫~Author's Notes~♫
♫~Notes 01~♫
♫~Notes 02~♫
♫~Notes 03~♫
♫~Notes 04~♫
♫~Notes 05~♫
♫~Notes 06~♫
♫~Notes 07~♫
♫~Notes 08~♫
♫~Notes 09~♫
♫~Notes 10~♫
♫~Notes 11~♫
♫~Notes 13~♫
♫~Notes 14~♫
♫~Notes 15~♫
♫~Notes 16~♫
♫~Notes 17~♫
♫~Notes 18~♫
♫~Notes 19~♫
♫~Notes 20~♫
♫~Notes 21~♫
♫~Notes 22~♫
♫~Notes 23~♫
♫~Notes 24~♫
♫~Notes 25~♫
♫~Notes 26~♫
♫~Notes 27~♫
♫~Notes 28~♫
♫~Notes 29~♫
♫~Notes 30~♫
♫~Notes 31~♫
♫~Notes 32~♫
♫~Notes 33~♫
♫~Notes 34~♫
♫~Notes 35~♫
♫~Notes 36~♫
♫~Notes 37~♫
♫~Notes 38~♫
♫~Notes 39~♫
♫~Notes 40~♫
♫~Notes 41~♫
♫~Notes 42~♫
♫~Notes 43~♫
♫~Notes 44~♫
♫~Notes 45~♫
♫~Notes 46~♫
♫~Notes 47~♫
♫~Notes 48~♫
♫~Notes 49~♫
♫~Notes 50~♫
♫~Omake~♫
♫~Notes 51~♫
♫~Notes 52~♫
♫~Notes 53~♫
♫~Notes 54~♫
♫~Notes 55~♫
♫~Notes 56~♫
♫~Notes 57~♫
♫~Notes 58~♫
♫~Notes 59~♫
♫~Notes 60~♫
♫~Notes 61~♫
♫~Notes 62~♫
♫~Notes 63~♫
♫~Notes 64~♫
♫~Notes 65~♫
♫~Notes 66~♫
♫~Notes 67~♫
♫~Notes 68~♫
♫~Notes 69~♫
♫~Notes 70~♫
♫~Notes 71~♫
♫~Notes 72~♫
♫~Notes 73~♫
♫~Notes 74~♫
♫~Notes 75~♫
♫~Notes 76~♫
♫~Notes 77~♫
♫~Notes 78~♫
♫~Notes 79~♫
♫~Notes 80~♫
♫~Notes 81~♫
♫~Notes 82~♫
♫~Notes 83~♫
♫~Notes 84~♫
♫~Notes 85~♫
♫~Notes 86~♫
♫~Notes 87~♫
♫~Notes 88~♫
♫~Notes 89~♫
♫~Notes 90~♫
♫~Notes 91~♫
♫~Notes 92~♫
♫~Notes 93~♫
♫~Notes 94~♫
♫~Notes 95~♫
♫~Notes 96~♫
♫~Notes 97~♫
♫~Notes 98~♫
♫~Notes 99~♫
♫~Notes 100~♫
♫~Notes 101~♫
♫~Notes 102~♫
♫~Notes 103~♫
♫~Notes 104~♫
♫~Notes 105~♫
♫~Notes 106~♫
♫~Notes 107~♫
♫~Notes 108~♫
♫~Notes 109~♫
♫~Notes 110~♫
♫~Notes 111~♫
♫~Notes 112~♫
♫~Notes 113~♫
♫~Notes 114~♫
♫~Notes 115~♫
♫~Notes 116~♫
♫~Notes 117~♫
♫~Notes 118~♫
♫~Notes 119~♫
♫~Notes 120~♫
♫~Notes 121~♫
♫~Notes 122~♫
♫~Notes 123~♫
♫~Notes 124~♫
♫~Notes 125~♫
♫~Notes 126~♫
♫~Notes 127~♫
♫~Notes 128~♫
♫~Notes 129~♫
♫~Notes 130~♫
♫~Notes 131~♫
♫~Notes 132~♫
♫~Notes 133~♫
♫~Notes 134~♫
♫~Notes 135~♫
♫~Notes 136~♫
♫~Notes 137~♫
♫~Notes 138~♫
♫~Notes 139~♫
♫~Notes 140~♫
♫~Notes 141~♫
♫~Notes 142~♫
♫~Notes 143~♫
♫~Notes 144~♫
♫~Notes 145~♫
♫~Notes 146~♫
♫~Notes 147~♫
♫~Notes 148~♫
♫~Notes 149~♫
♫~Notes 150~♫
♫~Notes 151~♫
♫~AfterNote~♫
♫~Thank You~♫

♫~Notes 12~♫

135 21 59
By Witto150

 In the morning, Freya found the wrapped pear in her locker. She didn't pay any attention. The supernatural fruit following her became a routine.

As she sorted her books, she checked one book with a sticking-out paper. A slight smile danced across her face.

'I wonder if he would like this... small gift.'

Sato-san sent her a message. They let Star's body be cremated and would later spread her ashes on the hill where she died. They invited Freya and A-kun too.

Nothing in the world would make her miss this event. Not even the annoying Ueno. With a clearer mind, she headed to her class. If she paid any attention to others, she might have recognized a strange aura around some girls.

During her lessons, she noted Aiyoku's unusual behavior. Normally, he was dazzling with smiles, but today he seemed depressed. He still smiled and greeted all the fans he had, but as if he were living in a dream.

She didn't allow it to bother her, but her mind returned to it once in a while. Especially when sensei's monotonous tone turned her concentration sluggish.

Her green eyes squinted, focusing on the scribbling on the whiteboard. If she ever battled with anything, it was history. All the dates and events with the same sounding names of samurais and lords made her dizzy.

As her head dropped, she glimpsed Rigaku taking notes. His face, with a small frown, never seemed to stop calculating. Almost as if his brain never slept. Or it had an infinite amount of coffee.

Neither was it inflatable. However, no matter the subject, he always had the answer, or he could talk about the topic in enough detail. Her head turned toward the sensei, realizing he had written about four more columns.

'Dang it!' Panic flooded her body, and she hurriedly wrote into her notebook. Later, she would need to rewrite it, or she wouldn't be able to read it.

After a couple of lessons, lunchtime came. A gong rang from her stomach, but the sandwich could hardly fill her. She sighed. Cutting on her meals wasn't wise. 'I really should find a balance between eating and saving money.' It could bite her later, but now she didn't have a choice.

She got up, her classroom empty since everybody left following The Greek Gods. Her gaze fell on her table. As of late, there were no scribbles on it. Nobody wished her death. Nobody called her the B-word or told her to F-off.

When did it happen? Her eyes trailed to the three places around her. Undoubtedly, it was thanks to the brothers. The others didn't dare to bully her in front of them. Well, perhaps their presence had a certain perk to it.

She swung with her school bag, noticing it turned heavier. As she opened it, the pear peaked at her.

'What?' Goosebumps covered her back. 'Why didn't it stay in the locker like before?' She shook her head, heading outside. 'I guess I could ask them why that pear is coming back to me. They were holding it after all.'

They also stopped reminding her about the dispute. Her gaze followed the ceiling on her way to the canteen. 'Maybe I judged them too harshly. They may be friendly people.'

She cast her eyes down just in time to jerk her body backward. A group of students stood in front of her.

"You're coming with us!" a girl with a rounded figure growled.

Before Freya could wriggle out, two girls grabbed her, dragging her away.

Meanwhile, Aoi Ueno hung from Aiyoku's arm like a bee on honey candy, leading him through the academy halls.

"What is this surprise?" he asked.

"Wait and see, Aiyoku-sama. I'm sure you'll love it."

He gave her nervous laughter. "Then, I guess I have to be patient."

"Will you listen to my music after school since you missed my big concert yesterday?" She looked at him with her enormous eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I already have something." His eyes trailed outside, seeing the clear sky. A small sigh of relief escaped him. There might be great weather to watch the stars.

She puckered her lips. "Could it be that Aiyoku-sama has a girl somewhere?"

He shook his head. "Of course not! It's only a personal business."

She giggled, hugging him tighter. "I'm so happy."

"Rigaku?" Aiyoku called as he saw his older brother coming into view.

He gave the blond boy a stern look. "What is the meaning of this?" he asked Ueno. "I don't have time for your stupid games."

"This isn't silly."

"I bet it is," added Kagetsu, with his arms behind his head. Even he had a few girls around him, but they observed him from a distance. "Nothing coming from your stupid Fan Club can be good."

Ueno tossed her hair in an insulted manner. "I'm doing this for all of you."

The door in front of them opened, and they entered a room. It was an unused classroom needing a paint job. The students arranged tables and chairs in a way that resembled a court hall.

Cold sweat ran down Aiyoku's back as Ueno forced him to sit down. Her grin couldn't mean anything good. His brothers followed, also showing signs of nervousness. A girl with glasses took a seat behind sensei's desk with a small stack of papers.

"Ueno-san, what's this?"

Before Aiyoku could hear an answer, two girls dragged Freya inside. His heart skipped a beat as he witnessed her struggle to break free.

They sat her down with a clatter. Her hair laid over her face as if she turned into a wild animal. She pushed them away, her green eyes burning with anger.

"Let the court begin!" Ueno announced, and the door closed with two girls standing as guardians.

"It came to my attention that you are exceptionally rude toward our newest students."

Freya shot them a piercing glare. Reflection of the light covered Rigaku's glasses. But given he was adjusting it, she didn't doubt his eyes remained cold.

Aiyoku watched Ueno in disbelief, who made a wide gesture. The headmistress' daughter blocked his vision, so he couldn't see the red-headed girl.

A few boos sounded from the surrounding girls, and a couple of boys stood there as well. Her club was open to all, as long as they were useful to her.

"We can't let this go on any further. You are tainting this school's reputation. People will think we have nobody here but bullies. And so, in the name of The Greek Gods—"

Something in Freya snapped, and she yelled. Her lungs sang the war cry of a wounded she-wolf whose cubs had been murdered right in front of her. She grabbed the pear and tossed it Ueno's way.

The girl shrieked, ducking. Freya turned into an unstoppable train and the guarding girls screamed, toppling over others to get to safety. With a kick, the ginger Goddess of Fury burst through the door. The knob hit the wall, echoing across the hallway like thunder.

Perhaps it was a real thunder that resonated with the windows.

The yells followed her until she was long gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 2K 59
(A Reverse Harem) Due to her above-average height, Shiina Kisaragi lives as the constant object of ridicule by her high school peers. Not a day goes...
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters ♡ Inspired by Thai WebSer...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...