The Unsinkable Ship (Jerrie F...

By Rebelix_Rose

A story of two-class-crossed lovers who meet aboard the disaster-bound ship, fall in love, and then struggle... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note II
Author's Note III

Twenty One

71 5 0
By Rebelix_Rose

Sweet

Warning: Contains Smut

JADE'S POV~

Perrie told me that I made her feel great. And I definitely feel great too. Like what I said, I felt great because she'd let me to do this. I've just made love to her. Yes, I indeed made love to her. But I want her to return it to me, I want her to make love to me.

"Can you....make love to me?" For me I think that's not a question, that's a request.

She stared at me with full of love and lust and she beamed a genuine smile.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" She stated, seductively. I can tell she's good at it too.

"I want you to get a revenge," I stated. I need a sweet revenge.

"A revenge huh?" She stated as she started to leaned in closer. I can now feel her breath hitting my neck.

"Your wish is my command," She whispered, seductively as she started to suck my neck, gently.

"Perrie....ahhhh," I moaned out but she stopped all of a sudden. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She just smiled at me and started to unbutton my blouse. Oh gosh.

Once she finished it, she took it off of me and throws it. Now I lost my top, I have only my bra on. She didn't wait for a second, she immediately unclip my bra, took it off and throws it at the same spot where her clothes are. But instead of starting to do what I wanted her to do, she removed all the piece of clothing I am wearing. And right now, I am completely naked.

"Oh, Look at you....you looked really great," She stated, scanning me from head to toe.

"Say that to yourself, you're more beautiful than me," I replied, making her smile.

"I wouldn't say it to myself," She stated as she started to trace my collarbone, down to my stomach. I giggled at her touch.

"Look at this pretty toned abs," She stated while touching it. She started to lean in closer, and she crashed her lips on mine. She licked my lip begging for entrance and I gladly accepted it immediately. Now our tongues were moving in sync inside our mouths, as I feel her hand start massaging my breast, and her other hand on my pussy, rubbing my clit. All in one, she continued on doing it.

"Aaahhhh, Perrie fuck...y-yes," I moaned between our kiss, but neither of us pulled away.

I'm so thankful that there's no people in our surroundings and in this place. I did not expect in my whole life and ever since I met her, that we will do something like this. It is not my intention to command her to do this to me, but this is what my heart and mind is shouting. When she told me to put my hand on her, I asked her almost several times and I made sure that she really wanted to do it. I don't want that she's already saying it because of her lust, I want that she is sure and ready to do this with me. As far as I can remember, we've only just met for a few days, that's why I want her to be sure and ready. I do not have any idea if she ready experienced it. If she's my first, then she'll be my last for the rest of my life. Only her and no one else.

I was snapped out of my reverie when she pulled away and started to suck my neck hardly. I moaned. I gasped when I felt her three fingers were slid inside me, thrusting it slowly.

I moan at every single thrust. But I want it to be faster. "P-Perrie..f-faster..p-please," I requested and she smirked at me, began to thrust faster and deeper.

"Aaahhh, y-yes f-fuck.....ahhhhh," I moaned out. She began to suck my left boob and massage the neglected one. Ahh, fuck it feels so good.

I kept on moaning as I felt my nippled hardened. Her thumb was rubbing my clit, while her fingers still thrusting inside me. Shit Perrie.

"M-more.......b-baby," I stated, stuttering as she slid one more finger inside me, thrusting faster and deeper than earlier.

I can feel my eyes rolling back because of the pleasure I was receiving, she kept on thrusting, but stopped on sucking my breast. She swallowed as she started to crash her lips on mine once again, and quickened her movement. I moan at the kiss, and I can really feel her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues were moving in sync. I closed my eyes feeling the hot sensation of this intimate scene.

No one dared to pull away, but I can feel my climax approaching. I panted so hard, my eyes are still closed, I pressed it as I reach my high. I try to hold it when she pulled away and spoke.

"Don't hold it Jadey..let go for me," She stated, seductively making me let out a loud moan because of her thrust. I panted so hard to the point that I couldn't open my eyes because of the pleasure.

"Perrie-I- aaahhhh!" I shouted, not so loud as I felt my release. I was breathing so heavily, and she started to thrust slowly, riding my high.

"Are you alright Jadey?" She asked, licking her lips. I couldn't manage to speak so I just nodded my head as a response. Then she stopped thrusting.

Am I alright? Oh yes absolutely. Not just alright, but I feel like I won the lottery. I feel like I won a treasure. But no, it's not just I feel, I indeed won a treasure. Not just a treasure, but a very beautiful gift. No other than Perrie Edwards. I didn't expect that she's really great at this, but I somehow expected that she can make me feel really great. As great as I made her feel earlier. I am like feeling feelings I never felt. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard she called me.

"Jade?" I mentally face palmed myself, remembering she asked me a question.

"Uh y-yeah...I'm alright...really," I breathed out.

My eyes closed when I felt her fingers moved inside me. I moaned slightly at the sudden movement. My moan didn't stop as she began to rub my clit one more time using her thumb.

"Aaaaahhh...Perrie...s-shit," I moaned out.

"Am I making you feel great?" She asked, still rubbing, but her fingers inside me weren't moving. Oh Perrie stop...I can't fucking talk.

"Jadey....answer me," She stated, teasingly. Oh gosh Edwards.

"Uh-hmm," I hummed as a response but she wasn't buying it.

"What?" She asked again, continues to rub my clit with her thumb.

"Yes you are!" I managed to say then I moaned afterwards.

She smiled at me and spoke. "Are you happy? Do you feel my love?" She asked, in a normal tone of her voice. Not seductive, just an emotionless voice. Wait, why is that?

"O-of course," I breathed out.

"Really?" She asked, confirming. Still on that emotionless voice.

"Really," I replied. She flashed a genuine smile, and I can see in her eyes that she's full of love.

The movement of her thumb get slower and slower until it came to a stop. She pulled her fingers off of me afterwards. She sucked her fingers in front of me, and moaned at the taste.

"I think it's my new favorite food now," She stated, licking her lips then smiled. I smiled back at her.

When she finished, she stared at me intensely, but I can see in her eyes that she's full of love.

"You know what Jade," She stated, unfinished. "You made me feel really great. Really," She continued.

"You made me feel the feelings that I'm longing to feel," She started to caress my cheek. "You made me feel I'm loved...that I'm important to you...which I never felt from my mother and so called fiancé," She stated. I am lost for words now.

"At the beginning..I felt really trapped...." She trailed off for a second and continues "I felt like..I'm in a jail..and one wrong move I'll get beat up....that all happened after our money was gone," She stated. And my eyes widened in her sudden confession. Their money...was gone?

"They started to put everything on my shoulders...setting me up in an arrange marriage is one of the worst decision they've ever made..they did that just because..they told me that Malik can help in our survival...you know, because...he's indeed rich," I covered my mouth with my hand, shocked. Yeah, I know about the arranged marriage, but not the reason behind that.

"That's why...that's why I felt really trapped and thought to commit suicide...until I met you and you pulled me back," She added.

"From that night up to this day..you made me realized who I really am...and how strong I was..just because of your love for me," She continued, I smiled. I almost cried at that.

"I never expected someone to pull me back aboard, because...I know that no one cares.." She sighed. "But then you made me feel that you're the one who only cared for me...I know it sounds cheesy, but I want to thank you. Thank you for pulling me back, for the discretion...for understanding me...thank you," She thanked me, the tears started to form in my eyes, but I didn't let them out.

"You know what Perrie...you're already strong. The only problem is...your strength was trapped inside you. I know you're brave, but it's trapped inside....I just came to help, but of course...It's all you," I stated, kissing her forehead.

We decided to dress ourselves, since we're both completely naked. I sighed in happiness. I can't believe I've helped her that much. I never knew about their money being gone, and now I know. That's the main reason of everything.

I stared at her, while she's putting on her heels. I didn't realize I was staring at her for so long when she started to lean in closer, our faces were just inches apart. I can feel her breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Are you okay?" She asked, smiling.

"Uh yeah...yeah I am," I replied, she giggled and smash her lips on mine. I kissed back with the same passion. Our head starting to move in different angles we could possibly kiss. Our tongues exploring each other's mouth. We pulled away when we started to lose our breaths.

She blew a deep sigh and giggled. I love to hear that giggle for a lifetime.

"You know what.....this day went really well," She stated while caressing my hair.

"Yeah right. A lot has happened," I agreed, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You know what, it's not really in my intentions...I just thought...how can you prove...your true love towards me...by that way," She stated. Why does she have so many sudden confessions this day?

I stared at her for ten seconds I guess, and she laughed at me.

"It seems like you're still tired," She stated, chuckling.

Actually, I'm not that tired. But I feel like if I stand up, I will collapse anytime. My legs were like a jelly right now, argh.

"Oh, not really," I stated, making her to laugh more.

"Don't worry. I'm tired either," She stated, winking at me. Oh stop it Edwards.

We didn't mind the heat and the sweat on our skin that nearly dries. What only matters- is we're together.

"Jade?" She called, staring straight in my eyes.

"Hmm?" I hummed as a response. We're now eye-to-eye. Her blue sapphire eyes, staring at my brown orbs. I wish I can stare at that eyes for a lifetime to drown myself.

"I...I lo-" I kissed her all of a sudden. I don't want to hear that statement, I'm already full of love now. When she kissed back, I pulled away. She frowned.

"Why..can't you let me-"

"I know what you feel Pezza, you don't have to use that statement okay? Your presence is enough," I said, kissing her forehead.

This day was so eventful. Our first kiss, when I draw her, and our first time making love. Thank God that I met this wonderful girl.

~~~

A/N: Jerrie's make love continuation, and some sudden confessions. Again, it's my first time writing a smut so please bare with me😅 What do you think is the reason why Jade don't want to hear that 3 words statement? What can you say readers? Hope you like it❤️.

~RR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 981 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...
45.5K 2.2K 46
At this late hour Perrie Edwards stumbled through the streets of London. She was not herself a long time ago. Daughter of a billionaire yet so poor s...
236K 5.5K 39
Perrie just moved in town; South Shields. She needs a new beginning. Her life was to complicated, she ran away. On her first day at work she met her...
10.9K 277 12
Thomas Andrews romance of James Cameron's Titanic. You've never been comfortable in the prestigious social circles of England. After trying to separa...