Heart Vs mind (discontinued)

By chrisxdave

Two gangs the royals and grand reapers have bad blood between each other for years. Co leaders honesty and Am... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

41

155 9 0
By chrisxdave

October 17

Honesty

"Baby wake up" I groaned from Amir shaking my body.

"When did she get in here" I asked Amir seeing London's small figure laying beside me knocked out.

"Ion know" he chuckled shrugging.

"That was a good ass nap. How long was I sleep?" I asked standing up pulling my shorts down.

"About five hours. It's almost seven o clock and don't forget we going to the board walk with Chris and Stasia" he said picking London up kissing her face waking her up.

"Mmmm" she whined pushing Amir's face away making me giggle.

"I don't want my baby out there in that cold Amir. We can take her in the day time but too much goes on at night for her to be out there" I said sternly.

"Chill baby she gone be with my mama and pops" he said and I calmed down nodding.

"I'll go pack her bag then" I mumbled getting ready to walk out the room but he grabbed my arm.

"I got it. Just start getting ready because we meeting up at eight" he said.

I nodded and started gathering my things before my shower.

~8:30~

"HONESTY WE LATE COME ON" I heard Amir yell as I slid my other shoe on.

"NIGGA SHUT UP THEY ASSES NEVER ON TIME ANYWAY HELL CALL THEM RIGHT NOW AND THEY GONE SAY THEY AT HOME" I yelled back. After I said that it got quiet.

"Like I thought" I said to myself. I grabbed my purse and turned the lights off then headed downstairs.

"How do I look" I smiled turning around.

"Sexy and beautiful as always" Amir said biting his lip.

"Pwey" London said happily.

"Thank you guys" I said giving them each a kiss.

"You ready to go to g-ma and g-pop kiddo" Amir asked tossing London up into the air while I grabbed her bag and set the alarm.

"YEAH" she grinned. "But why no bye bye mama and dada" she asked pouting.

"Because we don't need you getting sick. How about this, next Saturday we can go everywhere you want to go...deal?" He asked putting her into the car.

"Yeah" she smiled sitting back in her car seat while Amir strapped her in.

"Here baby" I handed her a pack of gummies after I opened them which she gladly accepted while she played on her iPad.

"You smell good" Amir said taking my hand kissing it.

"Thank you. You look sexy too" I said biting my lip at him looking at his outfit.

"Girl don't get nun started in this car with my baby back there" he said smirking gripping my thigh.

"No sir. You ain't getting up in this" I laughed removing his hand.

"When I do though.... IMATEARDATAHHUUUUUP" he said making me laugh.

"Answer that for me baby" Amir said as his phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said putting it on speaker.

"Where y'all at" Chris voice boomed.

"Finna take London to my mama nem house" Amir said pulling into their neighborhood.

"Ooh well I'll see y'all there then" Chris said hanging up before he could say something.

"What he mean-" I cut Amir off once I seen Chris's car in their driveway.

"I TOLD YOU THEM NIGGAS WASN'T GOING TO BE ON TIME" I said yanking Amir's arm.

"Night we ain't on time neither" he laughed cutting the car off.

"Awww she's sleep" I pouted looking back at London.

Amir came around and opened my door for me then went got London and her bag out of the back.

"Aww look at the two love birds" Anastasia smiled swinging the door wide open.

"Y'all motherfuckers matching...why ian get the memo?"

"Ouu she's so precious when she sleeps, give her here" Anastasia smiled taking London from Amir kissing her forehead.

We walked too the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Wassup old man" Amir said dapping Pops up.

"Hey mama" he said kissing her forehead.

"Hiiiiii" I smiled as they both gave me big hugs.

"Awww look at you and Anastasia matching" Chris said pinching my cheeks and I slapped his hand away.

"Give her here" Amir said holding his hands out for London.

"Nigga moveeee you see her everyday" Anastasia said moving away from him.

"Mama-" Amir started.

"Aht my name is Bennet and ian in it don't put me in shit" she said making Chris and I burst out laughing.

"Give her here dude so I can go lay her down man. That's why she spoiled now cause y'all always holding her" Amir said jumping at Stasia.

"See you later baby tee-tee loves you" Anastasia kissed her forehead and gave her to Amir.

I kissed her goodnight and he went to go lay her down.

"So are you guys going through with the surgery" Mama asked.

"Yea we went up to the office the other day and set the appointment and everything. It's going to be on January 5 and so I should be good by at least February 5 because it's a six to eight week recovery" I explained as everyone nodded.

"Well if there's anything you guys need just let any one of us know and we'll be there" Pops said making me smile and nod.

"Alright y'all ready" Amir asked stepping back into the kitchen fixing his watch.

"Wait boy damn you ain't in that big of a rush. Halloween is coming up y'all taking London trick-or-treating?" Mama asked.

"Yea most likely. Chris homie what you doing for yo birthday" Amir asked and Chris just shrugged.

"I just want to chill fr" he said making everyone smirk. He's not even going to expect this Birthday Bash.

"You sure baby" Anastasia asked standing between his legs.

"Watch those hands young blood" Pops said seeing Chris's hand lower on her back side making me laugh.

"Sorry pops. And yea I'm sure I'll have fun even if we just go with London to trick or treat I'll still have fun baby" he smiled pinching her chin.

"Alright enough of that let's go" Amir said grabbing my hand.

"Hold on... you two come here" Pops called Amir and Chris and the three of them walked outside.

"Anastasia Zaina Brewster is there something you want to tell me" Mama said crossing her arms smirking.

"Ummmm....nah love I'm good" Stasia said as we let out a small laugh.

"Ahaha shut up before I whoop y'all ass" she said making our face straighten.

"My baby is having a babyyyyy" she cried pulling Anastasia into a hug and my mouth dropped.

"Mama what you talking about I'm not pregnant" Anastasia said pulling from the hug wiping her mother's tears.

"Anastasia you have that pregnancy glow and I'm not stupid" She said crossing her arms.

"Mama I am not pregnant" Anastasia said.

"Look me dead in my eyes and tell me you're not pregnant" Anastasia and her were having a staring contest at this point.

"I am........pregnant" she sighed.

"Awww hey granny's second baby" she cooed at Anastasia's tiny unnoticeable bump. You would have to rub her stomach in order to tell she's pregnant because just looking you won't be able to tell.

"Mama you can not I mean absolutely not say a word to ANYBODY NOBODY I MEAN-"

"Anastasia if you don't stop shaking me I'm gone slap yo ass silly" Mama said Anastasia let go of her quickly and apologized.

"Mama please don't say a thing. Nobody is going to find out until Chris's birthday alright" she said.

"Okok geesh I can keep my mouth shut I am not a child" she mumbled.

We laughed and joked about 5 more minutes and the boys came in.

"Y'all ready" Amir asked and Stasia and I nodded.

After we said our goodbyes we headed to the boardwalk.

Chris

"Baby" I called out pulling up at a red light behind Amir.

"Hmm" she asked looking up at me.

"When we be fucking what you think Princess be saying to herself" I asked making her burst out laughing.

"Nigga I don't know hell she probably be under the bed listening" she chuckled.

"She know what that shit is cause I be doggy styling just like her little ass be getting pumped by random dogs" I said pulling off.

"My baby is not a whore" she said mugging me while I shrugged.

"You looking mighty good" I smirked gripping her thigh.

"Ooh no sir you're on punishment remember and you look fine as fuck too" she said removing my hand making me smack my lips and looking up and down at what I wore.

" thanks, but Ian even do nun man" I mumbled.

"Chris you dumped all of my makeup in the toilet you idiot" she gritted.

"But I bought you a whole bunch more and better brands. Give a nigga his props" I said.

"Lets make a deal. If you go to your birthday without asking for sex then I'll get that dog you've been wanting. If not then you can't have a man cave once we get a house" she smirked while I smiled.

"Welp baby looks like you better gone ahead and get my dog because you're going down" I said pulling in behind Amir to the boardwalk.

"Whatever" she said waving me off.

Anastasia

~3 hours later~

"Bitch I made this dumb ass deal with Chris and I just know I'm going to lose" I told Honesty as we sat on the bench waiting for Chris and Amir to come back while they rode a ride.

"I know Chris told me. Bitch how are you going to keep your hormones down" she asked rubbing her teddy bear head as I did the same to mine. Amir won Honesty and London a big pink bear and a big colorful unicorn. Chris had one me a big pink and white gorilla.

"I don't know cause lord knows I have been trying not to jump on him this whole night" I said as she chuckled.

"Well on the bright side you get to tell your baby daddy that's he's a baby daddy and you'll get dicked down on the same night" she smiled taking a sip of her lemonade.

"The shit that comes out of your mouth" I said laughing.

"THAT SHIT WAS CRAZYYYYYY" Amir yelled jumping around along with Chris making us laugh.

"Can I pet that doooog....Can I pet that doooog" Chris said touching my gorilla causing us to bust out laughing.

"Alright negros it's almost 12 o clock so let's roll out" Honesty said as Amir grabbed the stuffed animals from her and she grabbed her funnel cake and lemonade.

"I had fun tonight even tho ian ride shit I still had fun with you guys" I said smiling once they all agreed.

We made small conversations until we reached our vehicles and went our separate ways.

"Baby I got a question" Chris asked once he got in the car from opening my door.

"Yes my love" I asked yawning.

"CAN I PET THAT DAAAAWG" he yelled.

"Oh my god you're so stupid" I laughed laying my head on the window.

"You hungry baby" he asked as he pulled out of the boardwalk parking lot.

"Yesss I'm hungry as hell" I groaned.

"Ight I got you mama" he said making me catch butterflies knowing I'm going to be a mommy soon.

"I love you" I said smiling at him.

"Love you more" he smiled kissing the back of my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
84.6K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
39.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...