DEVIL'S HEART {vkook}

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats you... More

1: devils heart
2: jimin
3: fell
4: bite
5: tired
6: Pretty
7: kill
8: connection
9: light
10: wander
11: three times
12: clothes
13: crazy
14: effects
15: close
16: watching
18: master
19: earth
20: cut
21: hungry
22: surrender
23: owned
24: mine
25: feels
26: tae and chim
27: lust
28: or
29: love
30: left
31: purpose
32: you (-M)
33: more
34: sin (m)
35: gentle
36: throne
37: praises
38: guardian
39: dominant (m)
40: eyes
41: yoongi
42: guardian angel
43: fake
44: talk
45: trust
46: soft
47: throne (m)
48: fallen
49: heaven
50: trade
51: trouble
52: pain
53: spirit of Nature
54: safe
55: death
56: angel
New book
57: angel and devil (m)
58: wings (end)
The boy of crystal
New book: THALASSIC

17: locked

32.3K 2.1K 1.4K
By YoongiAndHisMochi

Jeongguk had brought the two to a bedroom. There wasnt anything inside than a mirror bathroom and a bed.

"you are staying here"

Jeongguk said and he walked to the door.

"w-wait dont go!" taehyung said grabbing jeongguks arm. The devil halted and turned his head. Glaring at the hand that held his arm.

"dont fucking touch me" he spoke roughly pulling his arm from taehyungs grip.

The angel looked suprised and stepped back.

"i-i dont like to be alone"

"get used to it. No one is here for you" jeongguk spoke as he walked closer making taehyung back away.
"you are just a angel, we demons dont care about you"

Jeongguk scoffed and turned around leaving through the door. He locked it from the outside.

Taehyungs expression dropped staring at the door.

'no one is here for you'

Taehyung sat down on the floor. Jeongguk was right. Taehyung havent been realising it before, being distracted by other things.

But now...

He did realise, that he was all alone.

He was thrown out of heaven. He was taken as prisoner by the devil. And now he was just a angel in a hell's Castle.

He was nothing here. No one.

A lonely little angel.

"i-i want to go h-home" taehyung whispered as his eyes teared up.

He felt scared all the time. There wasnt anyone he can hug, no one to laugh with.

The only moment he felt safe was when Jeongguk held him.

But jeongguk doesnt care about him. He hated him. He just plays around before he will snap his neck.

Taehyung feared death. He didnt want it to be painfull.

But now he thought of it...

He didnt even have anything to live for.

Being a outcast of heaven was something you wouldnt even survive. Most left to live on earth as human if they were lucky to survive.

But taehyung was taken here. He didnt like it here.

What if he just asks jeongguk to kill him, to end his life. So he dont have to feel scared and alone again.

-

"where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked when he saw jeongguk walk outside. Over the bridge. The moon high up in the sky.

"somewhere"

"what if somethung happends?" Jimin asked feeling worried. he had told taehyung to stay close to the throne room. Knowing jeongguk could sense him in that distance. He would know when taehyung was in trouble.

"he is fine, no one can get to him"

"what did you do?"

"i locked him up" jeongguk turned around leaning against the edge of the bridge.

"what why?"

"he was driving me crazy, everything of him is just-fuck" jeongguk cursed himself almost going to compliment the angel appearance and actions.

"are you havung feelings for the angel?"

"hell no"

"then why are you always avoiding eye contact when i ask you this?"
Jimin asked moving to catch jeongguks eyes.

"there was a fly"

"there are no flies here Jeon"

"then it was a bird. I dont know" asked and walked away.

"are you getting nervous?" jimin asked and followed jeongguk circling around him.

"fuck off"

"getting defensive?"

"not at all"

"okay then im going to him, maybe he wants to watch for a falling star with me" jimin said he didnt mean it. He was trying to lure jeongguk out.

"dont you dare set a foot in that room" jeongguk immediately responded.

"oh and why not? You dont care about him"

"and so do you"

"i care about the angel more that you do. I was the one to keep him entertained. I was the one that treated him after you sucked his blood without even sealing the bite." Jimin said feeling angry after jeongguk sad that. "i was worried when i saw his health going worse each day!"

"did i ever say i wasnt worried!?" Jeongguk shouted.

He didnt realise what he said untill he had spoken the words.

Both froze staring at each other.

"you just-"

"i never said anything" Jeongguk said and dissapeared.

-

Jeongguk was walking to his bedroom now. Passing the room he locked taehyung inside. He sensed his presence.

His hear began beating faster as he passed the door. A invisible rope pulling him towards it.

Jeonguk shook his head. He wasnt going to go in. He had to get rid of these feeling as soon he could.

He was about to turn away from the door and leave to his own when he heard his voice.

"it w-wont hurt.. I can take it" he heard the angel say.

What is he talking about.

A bad thing went through jeongguks kind and he unlocked the door going inside.

But he didnt see taehyung doing anything. He was just staring just past jeongguk.

"kill me"

That was the first thing jeongguk heard when he entered the room.

"what"

"kill me" taehyung repeated walking towards the devil. His eyes were teary. Jeongguk could tell he had been crying.

"why"

"i dont have anything to live for. I can take the pain. End me, i just want to go home" taehyung felt new tears start to roll down.

Jeongguk Stared at the angel. Voluntarily offering him to kill him. A perfect clean chance.

Jeongguk would just accept it, kill him and go on with his life

No more racing heart. No more tingling hands, no more desires,

no more feelings...

But seeing taehyung in front of him. He reacted to him again. His hands aching to touch. His breathing getting heavy and smelling the scent of roses.

Kill him Jeongguk...

Jeongguk took a breath.

Do it...

He looked into taehyungs teary eyes, his heart clenched seeing the tear rool down his cheek.

"no"

"w-what?"

"im not killing you"

"b-but, you hate me. Im a angel. Kill me!" taehyung said and grabbed jeongguks arm again maybe it will trigger him again.

But it wasnt that jeongguk didnt want to be touched. He didnt want taehyung to touch him. Becasue it made him feel warm inside. It made him feel things.

"i am not going to fucking kill you and thats it!" jeongguk shouted grabbing taehyungs waist and pulling him against his body.

He bend down to the angels ear before speaking in a deep voice,

"because you are mine"

---

oh......ok

Thank you for reading, i will update soon!
🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 483 12
"Did you just moan Jeongguk's name?" Jin asked his boyfriend who just woke up from his sleep. Or where Taehyung is dating Jin until one night he has...
148K 3.5K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (ą¹‘ā€¢Ģ ā‚ƒ ā€¢Ģ€ą¹‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
271K 11K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
67.6K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...