Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix [14]

3.7K 192 72
By lovely-lights

Again I'm at work and did not proof read. Enjoy.

King Jungkook decided to do some workout. Actually that is all he has been doing in his spare time in the last three days. He wakes up, eat every meal in his study, goes to his meetings, working out in between on his spare time. He was avoiding the Queen.

He hasn't really heard anything from her, she hasn't ask and King Jungkook seems content. He was too occupied to care.

The sweat was dripping from his forehead to his chest through every punch, jump and kick. Thirty minutes in his evening workout, Jimin decides to come in and spare.

BamBam shakes his head.

"You sure you up for this?" BamBam ask Jimin.

Jimin knew his friend was on edge, Princess Rose tried to ask the queen about it but she seems to be shutting down as well. Jimin thought they were okay but something happen and Jimin felt the need to help out.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. We been sparring since kids."

"Yeah but his workout has been intense lately. Whatever is bothering him, it's bothering him real bad."

Jimin pops his shoulders as he stretches them, "Don't worry about me."

V hands him a water bottle to take a sip. "You are too bold for your own good." V mumbles.

Jimin smirks as he walk up to Jungkook. "Alright, so what is going on?" He question as he bounces on his foot to get ready to fight.

Jungkook didn't answer with words. He grunts our as he threw his first punch. Jimin. Jimin dodges the punch, slightly shook his head.

"Okay, so we aren't really talking." And then Jimin did a low punch, and punches his rib.

Jungkook grunts out in a slight pain, "That was a low blow." He then fake punch with his right and swung with his left and successfully punch Jimin on his cheek.

Jungkook smirks at his small victory as Jimin shook out the punch.

"Better yet?" Jimin ask.

Jungkook shook his head, then the two continues to spare. Jungkook was punching without a thought, he was hitting smart. It was all anger and stress.

Jimin on the other hand, noticed his sloppy hits, so he took advantage of this. Within ten minutes of sparring, Jungkook was almost beaten.

Jimin took a step back, "Are you ready to talk or -" Jungkook lunges toward Jimin. The two fell with Jungkook on top. Jimin protect himself by shielding his head with his arms.

Jimin knew that he needed some release, so he let him hit about four or five punches. The hits didn't hurt, it was more just needing some kind of release.

Jimin finally hook his leg around Jungkook and rolls them over. Jimin held him down with his arms on Jungkook neck.

"Bro, you are done. Stop." Jimin urges him.

The king was not stopping. He tried but his body was giving up on him. After a few moments, he laid down in defeat.

"I'll get you back."

Jimin stood up and grab a towel and threw it to man on the ground. "It wouldn't be you if you didn't try to come back again." He got another towel and wipes his forehead as he sat down. "So what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jungkook stood up with the help of BamBam. He sits down on the other side of the room,trying to catch his breath.

"RM found something." Jimin raises a brow. "A Lamia is behind the reasoning of the prices of the shipment." Jungkook continues to explain.

Both V and Jimin eyes widen, "Why would a Lamia hurt their people?" Jimin question.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "Don't know. Maybe someone who wants the Queen gone."

"But that's treason." V blurts out.

Jungkook nods his head, "Yeah. It is."

"But why are so worked up. Can't you just tell her and help her?" Jimin questions.

Jungkook head hung low, "I noticed something on Lisa..." a pause. "She had a necklace on and it looked familiar. It resembled something from my grandparents. So I did some research, well RM and I but we found nothing. Until I looked over my grandfather's personal journal in my office." Jungkook stood up, "And I found the necklace in a picture."

"What picture?" Jimin ask.

"My great grandmother had a ring on. A gold ring that resembles the outline of Lisa's necklace and my mother's ring that she gave me..." Jungkook brow furrows, "I remember my mother said the ring was broken and the other piece wasn't found."

"Do you think the Lamia Royal family stole it?" Jimin questions.

And that's where he was stuck. Jungkook couldn't find anything else. He didn't know if Lamia family stole it or what. But the odds of their great grandparents exchanging jewelry were slim. That was the time when the country split between the Lamia and Sphnix.

They were friendly, so the only thing he could think of was her grandparents stole something from his grandparents.

"But why is the ring so important?" BamBam question the king.

All eyes turn to him. Jungkook new it sounds stupid to people, it was just a ring. But only the royal family knew how important that ring was.

His great-great grandparents used that ring as a welcoming to the family. It was to show you are a royal. So if someone stole the ring, and implied they are part of royal family, that would be illegal.

People did anything to close the high palace. Manipulate, exchange secrets, money and sex to just be in the presence of the royal family.

"It's a very special family heirloom." Was all he said.

Jungkook mother gave him the remainder piece of the jewelry and told him to give it to the women he loves. That was her dying wish. He knew how important it was for his family.

"But I don't understand... why are you so angry." Jimin questions.

Jungkook turns and furrow his brow. "Why the fuck am I so angry?" He yells out. "I'm angry because our families have a long bad history and I don't know how to fix it. I don't even know if I should fix it. I'm angry because someone is sabotaging the Lamia and I was worried that my people would take the blame for it. I am angry because she is leaving soon and I don't know what to do. I am angry because you people decided to play fucking Cupid and now I'm in love with the enemy! That's why I'm fucking angry!"

Jungkook was done with the questions, he was done explaining and he was done with every doubt in his body. He hated that he didn't know what to do.

He walks out of the workout room and storm inside his room to shower, in hopes a warm bathe would calm his nerves.

Jimin sat there frozen. He just witnessed his best friend loosing control.

"What are going to do?" V ask.

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. I never seen him like this."

BamBam was still there in the room. "He really is mess up right now."

Jimin nods his head, "Yeah." He stood up and walk toward the door. "I can only do one thing. Help him find out the real history between Lamia and Sphnix."

V tilts his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Jimin turns to the two guards, "I don't know but something doesn't really add up."

Jimin walk out of the room. He went to the king's studies and look over the book, to see if anything could help him to help the king.

Princess Jennie was in the city with Princess Rose and Queen Lalisa. Princess Rose getting final adjustments for her dress to finally take home.

"The dress is beautiful." Jennie compliments.

Rose smiles, "Thank you."

Both Princesses looks over the queen who was looking at dresses. They notices the small frown on her face.

"Queen Lalisa, are you okay?" Princess Jennie asks.

The Queen turns and gives her a small smile. "I think you can call me Lisa." Jennie's eyes widen, "Yes I am fine."

"Did you and my cousin got into another fight?" She ask.

Lisa shrugs his shoulders, "Yes and No. We just remember where we stand. That's all. It's not big deal. In a week things will go back to normal."

"Normal?" Rose ask.

"Yeah, after the ball. You will come home and things will be normal again."

"I'm planning to come and visit." Rose states out.

Jennie looks over Rose and smiles. "Well she will visit Jimin."

Rose blushes.

"Who said you were allowed?" Queen Lalisa questions.

Rose was surprise with the authoritative tone coming out Lisa.

"Did you think I was just going to let Jimin go?"

"Yes!" Lisa shook her head, "We do not belong here."

Rose eyes narrows at her cousin. "I like him."

Lisa looks at Jennie. The conversation wasn't appropriate for Jennie to listen into but she wanted to know where Lisa stood.

"I understand that but we can't just combine our people. It takes time. The king and I just don't see a way that we can do this. Not now at least." Lisa explains herself.

"But you will still try?" Jennie ask.

Lisa eyes soften as she looks over at Jennie. "I don't know. That's your king decision. Not just mine."

Before Jennie could say something, she notices a women around her age was eavesdropping into the conversation. Her face was familiar to Jennie, but she couldn't pin point where she have seen her.

Before she could say anything, a older man appears next to her.

Joo Sang Woo.

A councilman that her cousin haves regular meeting with. He notices her, and walks up to her.

"Princess Jennie, isn't this a lovely surprise." Mr. Woo bows the princess. His eyes glance over to the Princess Rose and Queen Lalisa.

Yoongi notices all this and walks toward them. Jin and Hoseok wasn't far off but they knew not to act like guards.

"And who are these beautiful ladies?"

"They are my friends from overseas. They just came by for a day or two to visit." Jennie explains.

He introduces himself, "this is my niece, Tzuyu." The girls that was eavesdropping stood next to him with a smile. "She is here to pick up a dress for the ball. I will be introducing her to the king as a prospect for future queen."

Jennie, Rose, Lisa among the three men froze with wide eyes.

A small nervous chuckles came out of Jennie, "Umm I see."

"Hello it's nice to meet you. If things work out, we will be cousin, correct?" The slender girl spoke out in a soft tone.

"Yes if things work out." Jennie said with a smile.

Tzuyu eyes went to Lisa. Jennie knew it was strange but  the girl smiles at Lisa.

"May the best women win." She challenges Lisa.

Lisa eyes widen at the girl. But she kept her composure, and smiles back. "Actually I will not be attending the ball. So best of luck."

Tzuyu smiles triumphs at her words. She then turns to Rose, "And you are seeing Jimin?"

Rose raises a brow, "You know this how?"

Her eyes to Lisa, then Jennie and back and Rose, "Sorry, I overheard bits and pieces of your conversation."

That was a red flag for everyone. But Tzuyu didn't say anything else.

"Princess, it's time to go." Yoongi finally points out.

He needed to take the girls back to safety.

"It was nice seeing you." Jennie said goodbye to the Mr. Woo and his niece.

They rush back to the car and to palace.

"Do you think she heard everything?" Rose ask.

"I don't know but what should we do." Jennie ask.

Queen Lalisa looks at the two worried princess, "We have to tell the king."

Author's Note:
Hello!

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

I don't have a question but if you have any questions for me, ask me anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
317K 12.7K 27
"Jungkook, you broke her to pieces. Growing your hair and getting a tattoo won't make her comeback to you." Where two broken hearts keeps breaking ap...
30.3K 642 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
638K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. JirosΓ©: Jimin uses RosΓ© just t...