VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
β™₯️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2

525 29 15
By ALONEPART1

2,659 words. Vote, comment, add to library. Hope y'all enjoy!  Thank you for reading.

The Things We Do For Love pt.2

Felicity woke up to the sound of a muffled piano being played. Groaning from the dryness of her eyes, she started towards her bathroom to take her anxiety medication and use her eye drops. Hesitantly, she walked towards her homes' music studio, where she was sure the music was coming from. Stopping at the cracked door, she gazed at Jahseh watching his phone screen intently, trying to master the next note to one of his popular songs. Felicity found it ironic that he would need help to recreate his own masterpiece, and giggled to herself before leaving that area of the house.

She took Sora and Roxas into the backyard since they seemed as if they wanted to go outside and play. After a while of sitting and throwing the small tennis ball for her goldens to retrieve, she heard the clicking sound of the sliding door revealing her broken lover. She couldn't understand how someone could hurt her so much and could not only convince her to stay, but to also make her feel bad for finding out about his infidelity. She turned her attention back to Roxas, who had rested his head in her lap to properly give back the ball. She rubbed his head for a while before throwing the now slobbery ball so they could retrieve it once more and turned her attention to her phone, seeing the constant tagging and dm requests from jealous or disgruntled fans. She sighed and had decided on playing Bitlife, but the phone was snatched before it had gotten past the red title screen.

She looked up at Jahseh with a tired face as he stuffed the cellular device into his shorts and moved a lawn chair so that it was opposite to her. Felicity stared off but didn't seem to see anything considering her mind was elsewhere. She knew that he wanted to talk, but she did not know how to respond. He had made her feel guilty about his transgressions in their relationship, and she felt used and undervalued by the one person she vowed to never let feel the same. She risked a peek at him and noticed her boyfriend looked down with furrowed eyebrows, trying to come up with a way to convey his thoughts that wouldn't upset her. He ran a hand over his face frustratedly and Felicity came to the conclusion that he had not slept and was thinking too much. Since she desperately didn't want to talk about it she just stood up, bringing Jahseh into a reassuring hug. Jahseh smiled at the touch but thought of the gesture as one out of pity than one out of forgiveness. Once, she pulled away she gave him a peck on the forehead and whispered shyly "You need sleep Jah. Come on."

After getting the dogs inside, Felicity sent Jahseh up the stairs to go to bed as she had to call her boss and explain her absence. Her bosses agreed that due to the situation, her aggressive co-worker had been laid off and she could be given a week of paid time off. She thanked them for the opportunity but refused the offer, stating that she liked working and if they allowed her to do so, she would continue from her home setting. After eating a snack and setting out her work materials, she realized that the sleeping Jahseh still had her cell presumably in his pants, so she instead decided to use his. Seeing that he had changed his password, she thought to herself about what it might be and succeeded in unlocking the device with the phrase "yungdaggerdack". She rolled her eyes as the screen opened up to an old picture of the two together on the beach, which was set as his home screen. She smiled at this and went to make a call, as she knew what she would find snooping. After a few hours, she had called all the clients on her list for today and appreciated his home screen that would pop back up after having to call disrespectful clients. As she didn't have the picture on her personal phone and wanted to change her wallpaper to match, she went to his imessages to try and send the picture to himself. Ignoring the conversations that were obviously between him and groupies, she found her contact, labeled "❤️LOML❤️" and scrolled through his gallery looking for the picture. As she was looking, she was startled by a large hand wrapping around her neck, belonging to her furious boyfriend.

"So you just wanted me to go to sleep so you could search through my shit? You don't trust me now or somethin'?" he spat, making her confused at first until she realized how little context he had.

"I just wanted to send this picture to myself, and since you went to sleep with my phone I had to use your burner for work" she replied calmly. She had been taken aback by his aggressiveness, especially since he seemed as if he wanted her forgiveness just hours earlier, but in the back of her mind, she knew that he wasn't sorry and that he just wanted her to be there for him when she was needed. She could never bring herself to leave, and he took advantage of that. She was taken out of her trance as her warm phone was placed in her hand and the other was snatched from her grasp. He began mumbling to himself as he walked back up the stairs in anger. She sat down the phone and walked to the downstairs bathroom, where she sat in silence in an attempt to control her emotions.

Meanwhile, Jahseh sat on the edge of his bed searching through his phone. He didn't know how she got in since he deleted her fingerprint, but while going through his messages and dms, he noticed that she hadn't touched anything else inside the phone. Knowing that she had to see the conversations to get to her own, he felt somewhat guilty for what he had just put her through and went back downstairs to apologize. He was confused once he noticed she wasn't sitting where she had been before and had left her phone. Gazing over to their open kitchen, he noticed that she also wasn't in there, making him go back upstairs with the thought to apologize later and resume his nap.

After Felicity heard Jahseh ascend the stairs, she released the breath she was holding in and exited the bathroom. As she passed by the pet's playroom they began to get rowdy, noticing the presence of one of their caretakers. She decided that since it had been some hours since they were outside she would take them all on a walk. Opening the door, Boots was the first one behind the door, lovingly rubbing up against her leg as the dogs swarmed her and tried to attack her with kisses. She chuckled and told them to sit down, while she fastened a leash to each of their collars while giving boots and the other cats a treat as they were not coming. Looking at her outfit, she knew Jahseh would have a problem with her going outside in such attire so she decided she would need to go back upstairs and grab a pair of pants. As she crept down the upstairs hallway, to her relief the shower was on, signaling that she was in the clear. She quickly ran to Jahseh's side of the bed and grabbed a pair of his shorts before closing the door behind her and leaving the large house.

Following the trip to the park Felicity and the dogs had, she refilled their bowls and prepared to take a shower. When she reached her room, however, Jahseh had other plans. Seeing Jahseh immediately after opening the door frightened Felicity and she jumped sheepishly, not expecting him to be awake. He tilted his head away from the television and focused on his partner, who was wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of his red basketball shorts. He smirked to himself at her outfit choice and cleared his voice. "You know, we gotta talk at some point, might as well sit down" he stated with a disheartened expression. Felicity, on the other hand, was terrified and longed to be anywhere else at the moment. She hesitantly sat down on the opposite edge of the bed, waiting to be questioned about her demeanor. "I'm listening," she responded. "What's up with you?" he asked, as he sat up in the bed grabbing the remote in the process to mute the television so he could better give his girlfriend his undivided attention.

Felicity contemplated what to say, but she sighed instead staring absentmindedly at the wall in deep thought. She thought about all those times Jahseh swore up and down that he loved her and vowed to never hurt her intentionally and yet he was. She'd never felt so low in her life. Jahseh sat still in the bed in deep thought as well. Emotions were all he felt. He felt anxiety, guilt, shame, worry, regret, confusion, embarrassment hit him all at once. He was sitting in his conscious self-loathing contemplating with himself on how his actions impacted the woman he loved honest to God. Disbelief was originally Felicity's initial reaction when she became aware of Jah's infidelity. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

The one man who vowed to never put her through what he went through was actually putting her through it. She was so used to hearing about infidelity in books, movies, the media, not it fucking happening to her. Confusion, betrayal, anger and jealousy hit her all at once when she came to terms with it and she resented the fact they've even crossed paths. Jahseh strayed away from his thoughts and watched as Felicity pushed a few stray hairs from her face out of frustration and buried her face in his baggy shirt slipping down where her bottom rested on the soft carpet.

Jah moved the duvet off him in a hurry and made his way to her and pulled her body onto him where she latched on. He embraced her and let the flood of tears soak his shirt. He felt her clench her fist in his shirt. Felicity didn't know whether to still be angry and retaliate by hitting or just give up all hopes of it never working out amongst the two. Jahseh held the back of her head close to his chest mentallly beating himself up because he knew he was at fault for the pain she was in. It was painful to see her like this as she suffocated herself with each breath she took trying to get her breathing and sobbing under control. All Jahseh could do was run his fingers in her hair, hold her close, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind.

Felicity pulled her head away from his chest and looked up at him. The middle of her eyes were dark brown, but around them were bloodshot red- the whites that surrounded the parts of her eye no longer present. "W-w-what do t-they have that I don't?" she sobbed with uncontrolled emotion. "W-Why am I not good enough for you?" she whimpered out just as Jahseh pulled her back into his strong arms where she continued to sob in his chest. "I'm so so sorry Fe," he mumbled as he blew out a breath staring up at the ceiling. "I'm so sorry ma," Jah pulled Felicity away from his chest, but she kept her head low.

He placed his index finger under her chin and brought it upward, settling a gentle kiss on her velvety quivering lips. His eyes met her face. He noticed how her wet eyelashes clung to her face, the glistening of her skin similar to milk chocolate with a hint of cocoa. "I'm so fucking sorry princess," He said before leaning down to kiss those lips of her again. "S-stop," she said, denying him as she turned her head to the side. Jahseh grabbed the ends of his shirt that clung to her body and took it off completely exposing her bare tits to him. He tossed the shirt somewhere in their room and took her left puckered nipple in his mouth, cupping and squeezing the right. "Jah," she whimpered as he grazed her nipple with his teeth and sucked like a newborn baby.

He then kissed her lips again smoothly sliding his tongue inside her mouth and exploring the moistness. He kissed her passionately and slowly. She shuddered out loud when his thick long middle finger and forefinger made a sneak entrance and pushed its way into her gushiness. Her smooth, wet, and slippery walls gripped the digits. Felicity moaned in response to his fingers penetrating deeply inside of her. Her inner thighs were juiced. Her chest heaved up and down as she let out a euphoric sense of pleasure from Jah's actions. Her panting only intensified when Jahseh pressed his thumb on her clitoris getting her secretions on his skin.

He paid attention to her beautiful face and the love faces she was making as he rubbed her clit in a circular motion. "Ah" she moaned when he curled his fingers and dug deeper inside of her love box. He stopped his actions and pulled his lubricated fingers out of her suddenly and unexpectedly. He eased the tip of his middle finger between the labia and gently massaged around the opening of her vagina. "So fucking wet. Look at your fucking thighs," His voice trailed off, staring at her southern region. "Look how wet you fucking are this pretty pink pussy missed daddy and you been holding out on me," Felicity's face heated up at Jah's choice of words and him staring at her pussy in hunger like it was the most prized possession he ever came across wasmaking her self-conscious. Jahseh's eyes met his lover's. He grabbed her by the throat and placed a kiss on her lip and then proceeded to lay her flat on the carpet. He was quick to disregard his shorts and boxers and get between her legs. He grabbed his dick and rubbed his bulbous tip on her pussy, lubricating it with her juices. He watched her facial expressions as he pushed the tip inside of her. "Oh!" she groaned feeling the pressure he was applying on her kitty.

He groaned as well feeling her walls voluntarily pull him inside her. Felicity contemplated with her mind if she wanted to tell him to stop or what because he honestly had her feeling like a virgin again. She winced feeling her walls expand to further accommodate his penis. Jah's tip was buried deep inside her moist, wet tunnel and now his shaft was following suit. He was determined to be balls deep inside her. He retracted his hips and propelled himself further till he was balls deep inside of her . "Oh Jah," she breathlessly moaned, tightening herself around him out of instinct. Jah lifted her leg up and placed it on his shoulder putting all of his weight on her and plunged deeply inside of her hitting her cervix. "Jah please," she groaned out not used to him being in her stomach anymore due to her denying him of sex when it came to his senseless acts of infedelity. He sighed and buried himself in her neck and slid his hands down to her ass and gripped it kneading it like dough. He plunged half of him inside of her and as he was buried in her neck he could hear the uncanny sounds of her pussy. The more he penetrated deeply inside of her the more creaminess of her pussy residue coated his dick. "Fuck, I missed you so much" He moaned.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, add to library. It's appreciated. See ya till next time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1K 39
π’π“πŽπŠπ„π‹π„π˜ π†πŽπ”π‹ππŽπ”π‘ππ„ πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’
87.7K 3.4K 40
read to find out β€’this story is unedited πŸ˜‰β€’
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
Jah By idwdta

Fanfiction

3.9K 199 25