It's Only The Heat [TharnType...

By GumbieN

Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until... More

Foreword / Cast
-01- ๐ŸŒ• I Feel Alive
-02- ๐ŸŒ• Not Afraid
-03- ๐ŸŒ• Lied To
-04- ๐ŸŒ• Tied To Someone Else
-05- ๐ŸŒ– Don't Need Your Love
-06- ๐ŸŒ– Devil's On Your Shoulder
-07- ๐ŸŒ– By My Side
-08- ๐ŸŒ– Lips Pressed In My Neck
-09- ๐ŸŒ— I'm Okay
-10- ๐ŸŒ— Make Me Sweat
-11- ๐ŸŒ— Get In My Way
-12- ๐ŸŒ— Liberate You
-13- ๐ŸŒ— Come Close ( + Q&A pt. 1)
Q&A pt. 2
-14- ๐ŸŒ˜ Little One
-15- ๐ŸŒ˜ Where You Belong
-16- ๐ŸŒ˜ Been So Blind
-17- ๐ŸŒ˜ Give Me All Of You
-18- ๐ŸŒ‘ This Moment
-19- ๐ŸŒ‘ Run Into My Arms
-20- ๐ŸŒ‘ With You, I'm Safe
-21- ๐ŸŒ‘ Hellish
-22- ๐ŸŒ’ We've All Made Mistakes
-23- ๐ŸŒ’ Beyond Help
-24- ๐ŸŒ’ Feeling Of Betrayal
-25- ๐ŸŒ’ The Man That Left My Bed
-26- ๐ŸŒ“ Come Back To You
-27- ๐ŸŒ“ Wrapped Up In You
-28- ๐ŸŒ“ Sound Of Your Body
-29- ๐ŸŒ“ Home
-30- ๐ŸŒ” Teenage Dream
-31- ๐ŸŒ” Tell You Now
-32- ๐ŸŒ” Hold You Tight
-33- ๐ŸŒ” Keeping You Safe
-34- ๐ŸŒ• Take It Off
-35- ๐ŸŒ• Stars Are Above You
-36- ๐ŸŒ• Tiny Hands
-37- ๐ŸŒ• Wherever I Go
Afterword
Extra #1 ๐ŸŒ™
FAN ART!!
It's Only The Heat [BxB 18+]
Extra #3 ๐ŸŒ™
Extra #4 ๐ŸŒ™
SEQUEL!!
CANON EXTRA: Tum & Tar adopt a child
CANON EXTRA: Interrupted
CANON EXTRA: Halloween Special
NON-CANON EXTRA: Team, Champ, and Techno

Extra #2 ๐ŸŒ™

13.9K 382 93
By GumbieN

Tum & Tar

[A/N - these events take place before chapter 25. POV will change partway through]

~~~

*Tum's POV*

I stare at my reflection, nervously attempting to style my white-blonde hair. Tonight is my first official date with Tar. I told him I wanted to hold off on furthering our relationship until he turned 18, which happened to be last weekend. He spent the day with his family, although he seemed really torn up about not spending it with me.

As a human, Tar doesn't feel the bond as strongly as I do, but I don't doubt that he feels the effects to an extent. He's grown needier; clingier. Anytime we can't spend time together, he apologizes profusely with sad puppy eyes. It's pretty cute, actually, that he wants to me around me that much.

Going on a date with my adorable mate has me on pins and needles as I try to perfect my appearance for tonight. An itching sensation keeps rising up, but I pass it off as nerves. My fingers brush through the white-blonde strands of my hair, frustrating me that they won't lay down flat.

Goddess, what's wrong with me? I usually don't give a shit about stuff like this, but I can't help it. Tar makes me want to be better.

I'm still amazed by how well he has been handling all the information I've thrown at him. I completely expected Tar to be freaked out over me being a werewolf, but he accepted it easily. Even when I dove into the deeper information, Tar didn't flinch away.

| Flashback |

"So.... are there a lot of guys mated to each other?" Tar asked as we ate lunch at his house. I wanted to take him back to my home, but I wasn't sure if he was ready to see the pack yet.

"I wouldn't say a lot... but it's not rare," I answered him. "Although, it seems like a lot of the guys around me are mated to another guy. I'm not sure what that's about."

"Maybe there's something in the drinking water," Tar grinned. "Turning all the hot men gay."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You think I'm hot?"

His cheeks burned bright red as he smacked my arm. "I wasn't only talking about you! Besides... you already know how I feel about you..."

I smiled at that and leaned over to kiss the top of his head.

"What happens if two wolves don't mate? Not rejecting each other, but also not marking each other," Tar carried on his questions.

"Hmm... I suppose the urge to mate would continue to grow stronger and stronger until they couldn't resist anymore," I pondered aloud. "Especially if they keep hitting their heats."

"Heat?" Tar echoed, tilting his head to the side. "What's that?"

Shit.
I didn't want to scare him off, but I also knew I couldn't lie to him. If he wanted to know more about wolves, then I had to answer all of his questions.

"Heat is a phenomenon where wolves become more... encouraged to mate," I delicately explained. "It's something our Moon Goddess created to make sure we don't put off mating for too long."

"How does it work?"

I scratched the back of my head. "To put it frankly... heat makes wolves crazy horny for three days a month after they've met their mate."

Tar's cheeks flushed dark red. "Oh."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "It's not the most pleasant experience in the world. Especially if you're denying yourself those urges."

"So, um... did you... go through h-heat?" Tar stammered. "I-I mean, it's been months since you found out I'm your mate, and you said it happens every month."

"Yes," I honestly told him. "Do you remember those times when I would tell you that I couldn't come over, because I was dealing with 'wolf stuff'?" Tar nodded his head. "Well, I was going through heat. The best way to deal with it when you can't mate is to lock yourself away from everyone else and wait for it to pass."

"Wouldn't that be kinda... torturous?" Tar asked in a gentle tone.

"Well, it's not exactly pleasant," I laughed softly. "But I wasn't going to make you do something you weren't ready for."

Tar smiled at me, his dark round eyes sparkling. My heart thumped in my chest as I stared back at my mate that somehow managed to be sexy and adorable at the same time.

"Will I go through heat after I turn 18?" Tar asked, and I frowned at that. Would he? I didn't know much about human mates; only that they're rare. There wasn't not enough information on human mates to know for sure if Tar would go through heat.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Human mates are pretty rare, so I don't know too much about it."

"Does it hurt?"

"Does what hurt?"

Tar squirmed in his seat, his cheeks flushed and voice quiet. "Marking... a-and sex."

It's a good thing I didn't have any food in my mouth at the time, because I would have choked on it.

"Uhh... I wouldn't know," I offered him as blood rushed to my face. "It's not like I have experience in either field. But I've heard marking isn't too bad. There's pain when the teeth go in, but then it's... pleasurable, I guess."

"You're a virgin?" Tar blurted before his eyes went wide and he slapped his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked like that."

"No, it's okay," I laughed lightheartedly. "You're my mate, so you deserve to know. After I found out my previous mate had died during childhood, I felt kind of... lost. I didn't really interact with many people, aside from Lhong and Techno. It hurt to be around wolves that had mates. I didn't have an interest in meeting new people, let alone having sex with any of them."

Lost in thought, Tar continued to blankly stare at me. I tilted my head down, trying to make him snap out of it.

"Tar?" I tried. He blinked, refocusing his gaze on me as his cheeks pinkened. "What were you thinking about?"

Tar cleared his throat and turned his attention to his forgotten lunch. "N-Nothing. Let's eat."

I chuckled and shook my head, but didn't push it. I had an inkling of what he was thinking about, and I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed.

| End of flashback |

It's impressive that a human was able to handle all that information as well as Tar did. Maybe he actually does feel the mate bond, and it helps keep him calm? I really wish I knew more about human mates.

Regardless of why Tar is able to take all this information in stride, I'm just beyond thankful. If Tar had rejected me... damn, I don't even want to think about that. Losing my former mate hurt enough, but I didn't even have the chance to fall in love with him first.

Losing someone I love would be...

The watch on my wrist beeps, alerting me that it's time to pick up Tar. With one final shake of my nerves, I head out to my motorcycle and instantly regret spending any time on my hair. It's just going to get messed up again, between the helmet and the wind.

When I get to Tar's house, I remove my helmet and smooth down my hair before walking to the door. I ring the doorbell, and the door swings open a split second later. A tall, lanky man stares at me, his eyes narrowed behind his round-rimmed glasses.

"You must be Tum," he notes with a huff. "I was wondering when I would get to meet my nephew's boyfriend."

I gulp as Tar's uncle stares me down before glancing behind me, glaring at my motorcycle. Immediately, I regret not owning a safer car to appease Tar's family.

"Uncle, you're scaring him!" Tar appears in the doorway, wearing a backpack. His sweet scent wafts over, instantly relaxing me. "We're leaving now."

Tar tugs my sleeve, pulling me to the motorcycle. I awkwardly wave at Tar's uncle, who shoots me another glare before closing the front door.

"I'm sorry about that," Tar sighs as he lets go of my sleeve. "He's just really overprotective."

"That's good," I assure him. Confused, Tar tilts his head to the side. "I'm glad he's protective of you. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Tar smiles and steps closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my chest. The touch ignites a fire within me, and I have to physically restrain myself from mauling him.

Luckily, Tar breaks the hug before I can act on any of my impure thoughts. I hand him the extra helmet, and we drive towards our date spot.

The entire ride over, Tar keeps his arms tightly wrapped around me. He nuzzles his forehead against my back, making me grin like a love-struck fool.

I park the motorcycle once we reach the secluded hill, and Tar's eyes widen.

"Did you... do all this?" He asks in awe. A blanket is spread across the grass, with several pillows and a smaller knit blanket scattered around. The cozy setup is a few feet away from a large white sheet, held up by two end poles. The projector is set up with Tar's new favorite movie, 'Beauty and the Beast'.

It was the movie we were watching when I told Tar about me being a wolf, and it's been our favorite ever since.

"Of course I did," I smile down at him. "I didn't get to see you on your actual birthday, so... ta-da," I finish lamely, but it still manages to make Tar giggle.

He stands up on his tip-toes and presses his lips to my cheek. "Thank you," he whispers. "I love it. It's perfect."

With my heart nearly bursting, I intertwine our fingers and lead him over to the blanket.

***

*Tar's POV*

I can't believe Tum really set up an outdoor theater just for me. How did I get lucky enough to be with someone as sweet as him? Not to mention, incredibly attractive.... it's hard to keep my eyes off of him.

Tum leans back into the pillows after starting the movie. I lay down next to him and shyly rest my head on his chest. Tum hums and wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer as we snuggle together on the blanket.

Even though my favorite movie is currently playing, it's not nearly as captivating as the man next to me. The light from the projector adds illumination to his creamy skin and white-blonde hair. A small smile plays on his lips the entire time, and I can't help but feel proud that he smiles a lot around me.

As I not-so-subtly gawk at my boyfriend, the urge to kiss him rises up. We've shared a few kisses here and there, but nothing major. Not that I'm ungrateful for what he's been able to give me, especially since I know he was wanting to hold back until I turned 18, but I can't help wanting more.

Scooting closer, I nudge Tum's cheek with my nose. A breathy chuckle escapes him as he turns his head, nuzzling my nose in return.

"Tum?" I start meekly.

"Hm?"

"C-Can I kiss you?"

Tum's cheeks turn pink as he stares at me with wide eyes. I'm almost afraid he's going to say no before he finally breathes out, "You are the cutest thing alive, and you're going to be the death of me."

His hand cups my cheek, warming me up as he dips his head towards me. Our lips connect, and I could've sworn I heard him release a sound that resembles a purr.

Our lips move together slowly, taking our time to fully taste one another in a way we haven't gotten to before. His lips are firm yet soft as they dance with mine, and I grip onto his shirt to pull myself closer.

Tum nibbles on my bottom lip, making me gasp from the sudden jolt of pleasure that shoots through my body. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, groaning lowly.

He keeps his movements slow, yet it's still enough to have me squirming for more. I rub my tongue against his, feeling giddy from the moans he releases whenever I do something he enjoys.

We kiss for what feels like hours, although I know that's impossible because the movie is still playing. When we end up breaking apart for air, I smile at him before snuggling back into his side.

Tum's fingertips drift up and down my back, spreading goosebumps over my skin despite the layer of clothing between us. He must've misread my shiver, thinking I was cold, because he pulls me closer to him and throws the extra blanket over our bodies. Not that I'm complaining, though.

"Hey, Tum?" I ask after a few minutes of peaceful silence.

"What is it, baby?" He responds, and I bury my face in his chest to hide the blush that rises from the pet name.

"Will I ever be able to move to your pack?"

Tum's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "Do you want to move to my pack?"

"Of course," I say with a quizzical smile. I thought that would've been obvious to him.

"Well... you can. One day," he says as he lays his head back on the pillows.

I frown at that. "Why not now?"

Tum sighs, gazing up at the stars above us. "It's complicated, Tar."

"Well, I'm the birthday boy, and I want to hear your explanation," I insist with a huff. Tum cracks a smile before ruffling my hair with his long fingers.

"Fine, you win," he grins. "To put it simply, you being human creates some... barriers."

"How so?"

"Not all the wolves in our pack are comfortable with humans in general, let alone having humans walking around the pack," he explains. "The pack is where we're free to be ourselves, not worrying about suppressing our wolf sides from humans. Having you live in the pack might put the wolves on edge. The only thing I could think of would be having you move in after we completed the mating process. The mark on your neck would pretty much be a neon sign to the wolves, letting them know that you're completely comfortable with them being themselves. That's still a while away though, so we don't need to worry about all that yet."

I purse my lips to suppress a frown. The topic has been floating around in my mind ever since Tum explained mating and marking and all that. I wasn't sure when to bring it up, but I guess this is as good as it's going to get.

"I want to," I whisper almost inaudibly.

Tum furrows his dark brows. "You want to what?"

"M-Mate, finish the mating process or whatever and have you mark me," I quickly ramble out. Tum sits up, pulling me with him as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Tar..." Tum starts slowly, his eyes boring into mine. "Do you understand the weight of what you're asking for?"

"We'd have sex," I blurt out, stifling a giggle when Tum chokes on his own spit.

"Okay, yes, that's part of it," he nods his head. "I would also have to mark you, linking our souls together."

"Aren't our souls already linked? Isn't that the whole thing with mates?"

"Right, but you're a human," he stresses. "The bond doesn't affect you like it affects me. If you didn't mate with me, I'm not sure it would have any affect on you at all. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about human mates, but I doubt you would experience the struggle like I would."

"I don't understand," I say, starting to feel frustrated. "Why are you trying to talk me out of this?"

"I want you to be sure that you're ready. I'm not doing anything with you that you're not ready for."

"Are you going to reject me?" I ask frankly, and Tum's eyes widen in horror.

"No, of course n—"

"And I'm not going to reject you. I want to be with you. Gosh, we're literally destined to be together! Besides, I don't want—" I stop myself, chewing on my bottom lip.

Tum places a finger underneath my chin, gently tilting my head up until I'm looking at him. "What don't you want?"

"I don't want our first time to be when we're in heat," I mumble, cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

"You—," Tum stammers, mouth opening and closing as he tries to find the right words. "You might not even go through heat."

"Do you know that for sure?" I counter, making Tum sigh before falling silent. "And even if I don't, you will. You have been. Alone. For months. Now that I know you go through periods where your instincts crave me, how do you expect me to sit idly by?"

Tum sucks in a sharp breath as I press closer to him. Feeling bold, I run my hand up his chest before wrapping my fingers around the fabric of his shirt.

"I want this. Now. When we know for sure our judgement won't be clouded by the heat. I want to be with you when I know you really want to be with me. Not influenced by anything. Just you and me," I finish firmly, praying to his goddess of the moon or whatever that he won't push me away.

"We don't have lube," he points out in a last ditch effort to make me want to back off. I do pull away, but not for the reason he thinks. Grabbing my discarded backpack, I pull it close to my chest and unzip it.

"I knew we'd need it," I say as I pull out a bottle of lube and hand it to him. His eyes bulge out of his head, making me grin. "I've been thinking about this for a while."

"You're sure?" He confirms, and all it takes is a single nod of my head before the world around me spins, and I find myself laying on my back. Tum looms over me, eyes flicking down to my mouth before he finally captures my lips in a scorching kiss.

This kiss is much different than the one we shared earlier. There's no hesitancy, no need to take things slow. We both know what we want now, and there's no use dancing around it.

Shaky hands remove all articles of clothing until we're both gloriously naked, unashamed to show each other our entire bare forms. His heated skin presses against mine, protecting me from the breeze brushing my skin.

Tum's eyes rake me before he breaks out into a breathtaking smile.

"Beautiful," he breathes out in awe. "Absolutely perfect."

My cheeks heat up from his praise. His fingers trail downwards, and I squeak when he wraps his hand around my length. He pumps me, making me squirm as I'm attacked with unfamiliar bouts of pleasure.

"Does this feel good?" His husky tone makes my toes curl.

"Y-You know the answer to that," I stammer in embarrassment. "There's no need to ask..."

Tum smiles at me, quickening his pumps until I'm mewling beneath him, clutching onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Touch me too," he whispers, pulling my hand off his shoulder and directing it down lower.

"You want me to touch your...?" I ask, even though I know very well exactly where he wants me to touch.

"My cock," he finishes, his eyes gleaming in amusement. "Say it, baby."

My blush extends down to my neck and my chest. "T-Tum..."

"If you can't say the name of it," he says with a raised brow, holding himself up on his arms to keep his weight off me. "Then maybe we shouldn't do this."

"Your cock," I squeak bashfully. Tum smiles at me before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

He leads my hand to his c-cock, groaning lowly when I wrap my fingers around his thickness. I slide my hand up and down, mirroring what he did to me.

"Tum, please," I whimper when his thumb brushes over my tip. "I don't want to wait any longer."

"Okay, baby, it's okay," he whispers soothingly as his lips brush softly against my cheek. "I have to prep you first, though."

He pushes my thighs up to my chest, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I hadn't really thought about how exposed and embarrassed I would feel doing this outside. Seeming to read my mind, Tum drapes the blanket over his shoulders, allowing the fabric to curtain my body. I smile gratefully at him before leaning up to kiss his cheek.

I hear the sound of the bottle cap clicking, followed by liquid being squirted out. Tum rubs his glistening fingers together.

"I'm going to start now, okay?" Tum says, and I nod my head. "Tell me if you need me to stop."

His fingertip presses against my hole, and a squeal slips out from his cold finger touching an area that has never been touched before.

I gasp when he pushes his finger in to the knuckle before slowly pulling back out. It feels strange and foreign, and there's a slight burn that accompanies it. He continues to pump the single digit it and out of me until the burning sensation starts to fade.

"M-More," I pant slightly. "I can take more."

Tum hums, pressing a second digit to my hole. I involuntarily clench around his fingers, making him chuckle softly.

"You need to relax, baby," he smiles tenderly at me. "Just breathe."

Following his instructions, I take in deep breaths as I will my muscles to relax. It must've helped, because Tum is able to pump two fingers in and out of me with ease.

"Ahh!!" My hips jolt when Tum curls his fingers, making my body feel like it was electrocuted. But in a really, really good way. I look at Tum with wide eyes, and he grins in return.

"Found it," he quips lightheartedly.

"What was th— ahhhh!!" My words are cut off when he hits that spot again, making me see stars. I melt into the blanket beneath me as Tum continues to massage that sweet spot; the pain nearly forgotten entirely.

"One more, baby," Tum whispers as he presses soft kisses down my jawline. I moan, tilting my head back. "Can you take one more for me?"

I wordlessly nod, sliding my fingers from his shoulder to his white-blonde hair as he continues his ministrations on my jaw and neck. He pushes a third finger in, and I instinctively spread my legs wider for him.

Within only a few minutes of Tum pushing his fingers deep inside of me, my cock is leaking as whiny moans spill past my lips. When I move to stroke myself, Tum withdraws his fingers, making me whimper pathetically.

I'm about to beg him for his fingers again, when my gaze falls on his massive cock being coated with lube. A shiver racks through me as his tip brushes against my hole.

"If it becomes too much, tell me and I'll stop," Tum instructs. I can only spread my legs wider while reaching for him with grabby hands. Tum chuckles and shakes his head. "Promise me first, baby. You'll tell me to stop if it hurts too much."

"I promise," I say quickly, eager to have him finally fill me up.

The head of his cock pushes in, and I grit my teeth in pain. I knew he was big when I held him in my hand, but feeling him stretching my walls is completely different.

He slowly pushes in, tears filling my eyes from the burning pain. Once he's halfway in, I press my hands against his chest.

"Tum," I choke out. His gaze moves from where our bodies are connected to my face, and worry immediately floods his eyes when he sees my tears.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he apologizes as he uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe away my tears. "Do you want me to pull out?"

I shake my head, wrapping my arms around his neck to keep him tethered to me. "No, just... give me a second."

Tum grasps my erection, pumping me to distract me from the pain. My mind drifts from focusing on the pain to zoning in on the pleasure that comes with his thumb brushing against my sensitive cockhead.

Once the pain is merely background noise to the pleasure he's providing, I nod my head for him to keep going. I gasp loudly with an arch of my back as he pushes the rest of the way in, filling me to the hilt.

"Goddess above, you feel amazing," Tum groans as he shallowly rocks his hips. I mewl, tightening my hold around his neck and pulling him closer to me. Our chests meet, and Tum buries his face in the crook of my neck before inhaling deeply.

He picks up the speed of his hips, pulling grunted moans from my lips with each thrust. Reaching down to my legs, Tum hooks his arms underneath my knees to open me even wider for him. The new position causes him to ram into that sweet spot, as I cry out against his shoulder.

I feel my high racing towards me like a bullet train, and I have to muffle my moans my pressing my lips to his shoulder.

"T-Tum, I'm so c-close," I stutter, tears of pleasure making my vision blurry.

"Me too, baby," he groans as he thrusts into me. "It's okay, you can let go."

A sob tears from me as cum shoots out of my cock, painting my chest white. A deep growl resonates from Tum's throat, and I pull back to see his eyes glowing, and his canines extended. It's the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life, and it has my cock twitching back to life.

Tum scrapes his canines over the dip between my neck and my shoulder. His teeth breaks the skin as he bites down, and the extremely pleasurable pain has my body convulsing as I cum for a second time.

My channel becomes hot as Tum spills into me, filling me to the brim with his cum. He retracts his teeth, lapping at my new mark with his tongue and making me shiver.

He pulls back to examine his work, smiling widely as tears fill his eyes. I cup his cheeks, brushing his tears away.

"Why are you crying?" I coo with a small grin.

Tum sniffles before pressing a quick kiss to my mark. "I just... never though I would see my mark on my mate. I spent a long time thinking I would be alone for the rest of my life, and then you came along, completely flipping my world upside down. You are the best thing I didn't know I needed, Tar, and I... I love you."

Tears are falling freely now as I fling my arms around him and hold on tightly to my mate. I'm weeping like a child, burying my face in his neck as he chuckles and rubs me back soothingly.

"I l-love you t-too, Tum. So m-much," I blubber. Even though we've been officially together for a short amount of time, I don't doubt the feelings we have for each other.

I'm beyond elated that his goddess decided to make me his mate. I don't know what I did in a past life to get this lucky, but I plan on spending every day for the rest of my life never taking this gift for granted.

~~~

LET
ME
TELL
YOU
I
CRIED

shorter smut but I believe sex scenes should be personalized for each couple

We still have Team/Champ and Jade/Techno so stay tuned!

Comment and vote!! 🖤🖤🖤
-Gumbie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
83.6K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed โœ”) Tharntype the series!! A เน“ฤ“เบŸเบ‡เธ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...