Initiate [ERIC/JAI]

By erinrheataylor

My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 under construction ♡
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
ANNOUNCEMENT
50K

Construction

7.7K 65 6
By erinrheataylor

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is keeping well during this tough times. Being in Wales, I'm still in complete lockdown which, aside from working in a supermarket, has given me a lot of free time which has led me to want to redo (not completely just fix up things that don't make sense- things I can now write better) this story and the sequel.

I'm also trying my best to finish the sequel it's just taking a lot of time and hopefully I'll release something soon.

I really appreciate everyone who's read both stories or even just the one. I was 13 when I wrote Initiate and now I'm 20, it's crazy.

So this is just a little update to say the stories getting a little upgraded! Hopefully it'll make more sense and you might have to read it again 😆.

Seriously, thank you for everything guys!

Stay safe,

Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 166 18
This is a backstory for Eric. I've taken bits and pieces from the Divergent series and also the movie. I also used the book about Four that recentl...
271K 5.4K 33
Ferris Maguire never belonged in Candor. Her faction and family made sure she knew that. But once she learns that she's a Divergent, she must find a...
107K 2.2K 27
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book One ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Fear doesn't shut her down. It wakes her...
316K 6.2K 26
COMPLETED (EDIT: In the process of being rewritten! Some of the writing might have you cringing! New chapters will be uploaded once they're all edite...