Bullied, Beaten, and Loved?

By musicmaniac116

Hi, my name's Miranda Miller. I'm 16 almost 17 years old. I have an older brother named Dane, but he moved aw... More

Bullied, Beaten, and Loved?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Sequel!!
PLEASE READ!!
A/N

Chapter 54

16.5K 239 34
By musicmaniac116

Chapter 54:

Miranda's POV:

"What do you mean by limitations?" Harry asked. I knew that he would have a problem with not having me and Darcy near him. All the other guys looked at their girlfriends.

"Well there have been some changes in your lives and all that. I mean Harry, you have gotten engaged and have a baby daughter who isn't even one year old. Niall, you have gotten married and have twins. Zayn, your daughter is in the hospital and you and Sophie aren't married yet. Louis and Liam, Eleanor is pregnant and the baby could come anytime and Danielle and you Liam have been making plans for a wedding." Uncle Simon said. The guys looked at each other then at my uncle.

"Point being?" They all asked. Wow now there is four other Louis' right there using the real Louis' sass. "Okay boys, quit acting like Louis," Uncle Simon said. "HEY! I think having four other Louis' is awesome!" Louis protested.

"No, I think it's a headache. One Louis is just fine, hopefully your son will take after Eleanor," Everyone started to laugh as Louis started to fake cry on Eleanor's shoulder. Eleanor was just rubbing his back, while trying to hold in a laugh.

"Stop your fake crying Louis, or no Kevin for a week," Liam said. Louis immediately stopped his fake crying. Of course he would stop anything if it involved the following:

-No Kevin

-No Eleanor

-No Superman or any super hero

-No carrots

-Having to wear socks

Some days I swear he is just a little mischievous boy, like Denis the Menis. Uncle Simon started to speak to us again.

"In a week, you boys will be going on tour to the United States of America. You girls will not be allowed to go to the states, until they get to certain cities, like New York City and some other places. I know you all are going to hate me, but I want to put all of you in a safe environment. I don't want my great niece to get forced into the public eye only being a couple months old. I would prefer if you girls say here and go see the boys on occasions," and with that my uncle ended his rules. We were all speechless, but then Liam spoke up.

"When are we leaving?"

"Next Monday. The first stop is going to be in Dallas, Texas," Simon said. "I need to speak with the boys privately, so could you girls excuse us for a moment," My uncle continued. Us girls gather up the baby things and left the office. We went into the one relaxing room in the studio. Amelia and I sat on the couch and set our babies on the ground with there toys. Eleanor sat in the big comfy chair and Danielle and Sophie were on the other couch.

"So I guess we will be away from the guys for a couple months," Danielle said. I could tell she was upset because there were rumors going around that her and Liam broke up. We were all silent, but then Sophie started to cry a bit. "Sophs, what's wrong?" Eleanor asked. "It's just that we're bringing Morgan home today and then Zayn is leaving next week. He won't be able to spend time with her. Both of us have waited for this day and now it will be ruined." Sophie cried.

"What would happen if one of them cheated on us?" Sophie continued. She's right. I know that things happen when they are drunk, but only Louis is allowed to drunk in America. Harry could cheat on me, wait why would I think that. We're engaged for goodness sake. "Let's just spend as much time as we can with the guys," I said.

When the meeting was over with..

Sophie's POV:

We left to the hospital, right after the meeting with Simon. "Okay, check list time," I said as we were sitting in the car.

"Car seat."

"Check."

"Stuffed animal."

"Check."

"Diaper bag with diapers, bottles, baby wipes, blankets, and pacifiers."

"Check, check, check, check, check, and check."

"Good! We have everything we need for the pick-up. Zayn, I'm nervous." I said.

"Don't worry babe, everything will be fine." He replied as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. Zayn got out, then went to my door and opened the door for me and I got out. There were some paps, but not the usual amount. Zayn and I entered the hospital and went up to the front desk. The nurse was a blonde, who had too much makeup on and it looked like her boobs are going to pop out of her shirt. When she saw Zayn, she immediately stopped what she was doing.

"Hello! What brings you here sexy, you don't look injured," She said while batting her eyelashes at him. Zayn just simply looked at her and I could see his face read 'disgust' across it. She tried again, but we just signed in the sign in sheet and left to go find Morgan's new room. We finally reached the room and opened the door to see the doctor and the nurse.

"Oh, hello Mr. and Mrs. Malik." The doctor said as he motioned the nurse to leave. Wow we aren't even married yet and they are calling me a Malik, improvement. The nurse left and gave us a warm smile, she has been the one that has looked after Morgan in the hospital. "Is anything wrong with Morgan?" Zayn asked panicked. "No, no there's nothing wrong with her. She just woke up a couple minutes ago. I think she knew you both were here," The doctor said as Zayn and I made our way to the baby crib for Morgan.

There laid our bundle of joy. Morgan has coal black hair and big brown eyes. I gently leaned over the crib and picked her up in my arms. She stirred a bit in my arms, but then snuggled right in. "She's beautiful, just like her mommy." Zayn whispered in my ear, while he tickled Morgan's little tummy. Morgan smiled at us and we smiled back. "Well all we have to have is both of your signatures and then your free tog o with Morgan, but she will be missed," The doctor said.

We left the room with Morgan and signed a couple papers, then sign out of the hospital. The dimbo nurse from before was there and when she saw us with the baby, her jaw jumped. "What's wrong? You've never seen a man with his beautiful girlfriend and their daughter leave a hospital before?" Zayn remarked to her. I started to laugh a little bit and then Zayn, Morgan, and I left the hospital together, as a family.

Eleanor's POV:

Louis and I went to the shops after the meeting. After we learned that it was going to be a boy, we have st up the room, but don't have the clothes or any of that. "I hope you're ready for this major shopping spree," Louis smirked at me. He grabbed my hand and we ran to Babies R Us. I picked out some cute outfits and some other things. Louis picked out the majority of the clothes though.

The clothes were striped, some colored pants, mini suspenders, and then a lot of baby TOMS. I mean this baby is going to be a clone of Louis. The thing Simon said about this baby better be like me more than Louis, I think he's wrong..

"Louis I think we have gotten a lot of clothes for now, okay?" I said.

"Alrighty love, now I'll take you out for dinner." He replied. We paid for the baby thing and left to a restaurant in the shop complex. I was a nice restaurant, not to fancy and not to fast foody.

"I love you Eleanor."

"I love you too, Louis."

Then we shared a passionate kiss and I loved every second of it.

Amelia's POV:

We arrived back at our house, the car ride home was silent. I knew that it would be hard for Niall to leave us, none the less he is already far from his real home. Once we got past the paps and some fans, we finally were able to get into the kitchen. Andy started to cry and then his sister decided to join in the crying fest.

"Niall,"

"I know, I know. I'll get them both changed and you get the bottles." Niall said and took Andy and Diamond to the nursery we had for them. When they older it might become a another bedroom, or a game room, or something like us. Wait, why am I even thinking about another kid, I think twins are enough for now.

I made up two bottles for the twins and then made up a drink for Niall. A drink for Niall also relates to opening up the fridge and getting out a beer for him. Niall came back with the twins and I took Andy as he kept Diamond. We fed them and then put them in the cribs in their rooms. Andy and Diamond have a joint room like Miranda and Darcy have.

Niall sang them both to sleep, which is the cutest thing in the whole world! Then Niall grabbed his beer and we sat down on the couch in the living room together. We flicked through the channels to try and find a show or movie to watch. We finally chose to watch Step up 4 Revolution. I eventually fell asleep in Niall's arms. I just wish that these seven days won't go bye too fast.

Danielle's POV:

Liam took me to a nice restaurant. "Liam, promise me something," I told him.

"Anything for you Danielle," He replied.

"Please don't break my heart. I love you so much it hurts." I said. I looked up at him to see his shocked face. "Danielle, I'm yours and only yours. My heart belongs to you and you only. Now let's ditch this place and go for a walk in the park." I nodded happily and we got up and left.

We arrived at the park. It was a cold night, so Liam gave me his jacket and we walked hand in hand. The moon was shining bright as we walked around. The moonlight was reflecting off the water in the pond and Liam and I stopped in the middle of the bridge.

I looked out at the water and then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Liam, so I snuggled into his chest and we stayed in that same spot for a while. I pulled away from Liam, which he made a puppy dog face at me. That face I always laugh at because it's cute and funny. I started to lean in and then Liam knew what was going to happen, so he leaned in too. On lips finally met and we kissed passionately in the moonlight.

"I. Love. You. Danielle. Peazer." Liam said between kisses.

"I. Love. You. Too. Liam. Payne." I replied, also between kisses.

Miranda's POV:

Harry and I were in my room, Darcy was in her crib sleeping. She was so adorable when she sleeps and I loved that about her. I took a separate car home because Harry was going to a store quickly and I knew it was Darcy's bedtime.

"Harry, where did you go?" I asked him as we laid side by side on the bed together. I turned to look at Harry, but he was just staring at the ceiling. "I went to go grab a quick thing at the store, alright." He snapped. Wow Harry has never been that mad at me since the time he wanted me to get an abortion. "Okay. Goodnight Harry," I said as I turned back around. He didn't say anything, so I just fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning...

It was probably around six o'clock in the morning when I woke up to go check on Darcy. When I got out of bed I walked over to her room to find her just starting to wake up in the morning. Harry was still fast asleep in the bed, so I took care of Darcy.

"Well good morning, my baby girl." I cooed as I scooped her up into my arms and fed her, then changed her diaper. As I walked back into my room with Darcy, Harry's phone went off, not once but twice.

2 new messages:

Simon: Change of plans boys you will me leaving this morning at 10. ~Simon

Claire: Hey baby! I had fun yesterday. I'll miss you while your away, but I'm sure that I can come to America to see you. Which ever you want. Love you more than that slut you call a fiance, Claire XxXx

What the duck?!?! Who the hell is Claire!?!? Wait yesterday, he was gone yesterday alone and for a while. Harry is cheating on me! I took off my engagement ring he gave me and wrote a note to him, leaving the ring. I packed a few things of Darcy's and some of my stuff and off I went. Before I left I set the alarm clock to go off at 7:45 AM.

Goodbye Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.7K 37
Harry Styles is the biggest bully around. What happens when he falls for the girl he always hurts. Will she trust him or will he break her more.
11.5K 70 42
Sylvie's had it rough. She left her parents at 16 and things have never been the same since then. When she's finally 18 and just graduated high schoo...
17.4K 174 17
Katelynn Phillips spent her entire sophmore year being bullied. Who bullied her you may ask? Harry Styles. When he left to audition for the X Factor...
3.2K 93 17
Kaylie Jacobs was bullied by Liam Payne from middle school (6th grade) to high school (9th grade). For 4 years she was afraid of seeing Liam. The onl...