Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter twelve

26.7K 1K 448
By Tamiabihh

Continued ...

- Sydnee -

"God please don't take him away from me, I've already lost enough" I said closing my eyes leaning on the hospital window.

I felt a hand come from behind me rubbing my back. I slowly opened my eyes seeing Kia with a tight lip smile trying her best to comfort me.

"You wanna talk about them?" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"About who?" I mumbled then she looked out the window then looked down at her hands.

"The people you've lost.." she said and I thought about it.

"I lost my dad and my brother, to keep it simple and short" I said not wanting to get into detail.

"You don't have to talk about it, I understand it's a hard topic. Sydnee you're so strong... God's watching you mama" she said and I gave her small smile.

"Thanks Kia" I said and she nodded.

- Flashback -
5 years

"What that nigga youngboy be like? Say tennnn!" my brother Symere said talking to his friend Terrance.

"Nigga a fool son" Terrance said joining in the laughter.

"Symere daddy said take me to the gas station right up the street" I said walking into the living room.

"Uhh... aight cmon lil mama" he said grabbing his phone.

At this time I was 14, and he was 21.

We left out the door with Terrance right behind us.

"What you want from hea anyways Mook?" he asked me.

"I wanted some snacks, since dad ain't hit up the sto yet" I said and he nodded.

"You gon grow up big, keep eating allat junk" Terrance said and I turned around mugging him.

"Sir shut up talking ta me" I said then we walked up the sidewalk and arrived at the store.

After I got me some snacks to last me a week he paid for it then we started our walk back home.

Everything was cool till 12 pulled up behind us raising his alarm.

This wasn't nothing new, pigs was always fucking with us for no reason.

"Is there a problem officer?" Symere said facing him putting me behind his back.

"I stopped you because you were jay walking young man" he said and Symere raised his eyebrow.

"But I didn't cross any streets? I've been on this same sidewalk the whole time" he said and I grabbed my phone pulling it out to record.

"I'm requesting back up on MLK street, copy" he said into the mic.

"Fuck is you requesting backup for? We ain't do shit" Terrance said catching an attitude.

The officer soon pulled out a gun and out of fear of my brothers life I jumped in front of him begging him to stop.

"PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

"Mook move!" Symere shouted jumping in front of me as the officer sent off shots.

Terrance pulled out a gun and shot back at the officer which made my eyes widen.

"Symeree wake up" I cried as he laid there on the ground coughing up blood.

"I love you Mook, tell pops I said the same" he said and I nodded my head while holding his hand and sobbing.

"Come on Sydnee we gotta go..." Terrance said pulling my arm running back to the house.

I lost my brother May 21st, 2015.

I'll never be the same again.

- Flashback over -

"Sydnee" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I said wiping the tears that fell due to my flashback.

"You straight?" Juice asked me handing me a cup of water.

"Just thought of Symere that's all" I mumbled.

"He still with us dawg, miss him more than anything" he said and I sighed nodding.

"Family of Markeyvius Wright?" a nurse said walking in the waiting room.

She started talking about his condition then allowed us to go in to see him.

I locked eyes with him and he locked eyes with me.

"You been crying" he said and I turned around to close the door and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I thought you died" I mumbled and he laughed.

"How is that shit funny Key?" I frowned and he sucked his teeth.

"C'mere" he said and I slowly walked over to him and sat on the hospital bed.

"What you want dumbass?" I said and he chuckled.

"You" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Lay down wimme" he said and I shook my head no.

"What if I hurt you" I said but he brushed it off.

"C'mon yeen gon hurt me" he said then pulled me on his arm. I curled up next to him and he rubbed my thigh in circles.

Anybody knows, that'll have me knocked the fuck out.

- Key -

I should've never started to rub her thigh, now her ass lightly snoring in my ear.

30 minutes later the door began to open and In came my mama and Malia.

"Awe look at y'all" Li said and I sucked my teeth.

"And who is this you got on yo hip Markeyvius?" my mama asked me.

"My dawg son... no mo questions" I said then Sydnee started moving in her sleep and found her way to the crook of my neck.

"Yo dawg huh?" she said and I grinned.

She walked over to us and got a better look of what she looked like.

"She's pretty, just in a good need of a hair appointment" she said and I shook my head.

"Ma..." I said and she shrugged.

"What's ha name?" she asked and I answered her.

"Mm.. but Ion wanna end up in this hospital no more unless if it's for my future grand baby you hea me?" she said and I started laughing.

"Mane fuck dem kids, ion wan no babies" I said and she shook her head.

"Ima gon head n get up outta hea... ima pray fa you Key" she said leaving the room.

I just shook my head then got on my phone scrolling through instagram.

@booom

809 likes ❤️

@booom: my baby 4L juuu hearddd❤️

@kiaabonita: love you mi amor 💕!
@juiceee01: GAAAANG 🖕🏽❤️
@theyluvne: 😍😍😍😍

- scroll -

763 likes ❤️

@zionthagoat: fuccc whatchu heard yerrrr🏌🏽‍♀️

@booom: bro bro 💪🏽❤️
@juiceee01: lightskin bitch💀
@theyluvne: baenem. 😍

- scroll -

865 likes ❤️
@juiceee01: been dat nigga 🤟🏽bitchahh boaa

@kiaabonita: ❤️
@theyluvne: blood 😗💕!
@keyglock: yerrrrr 🗣

"You don't be gassing my pictures like det" Sydnee said and I mugged her.

"You don't post shit" I said and she raised her upper lip.

"You a damn lie go look at my shit @tharealsydnee" she said and I typed it in.

@tharealsydnee

976 likes ❤️
@tharealsydnee: rare <3

@theyluvne: 😍😍😍😍bae !!
@random: mane you bad 😩..
>@keyglock: fuck is you li bro ?
@keyglock: bean headass li girl 🤣.

"See cause that wasn't even funny" she said and I shrugged.

"And don't be replying to people fa me, you messing up my play" she said and I looked down at her.

"Fuck them lil ass niggas I don't care" I said and she laughed.

this chapter was boring to meeee.
comment, vote & share 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผโ€ผ๏ธ
1.8M 94.2K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
284K 8.7K 38
Read to find out๐Ÿ–ค
147K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ