Mind and Might (A Quirkless H...

By Hexcss

Not everyone is created equal, that is a fact, but in a world of superheroes and villains, were 80% of the po... More

The Beginning
Consequences
Start
My own path
The Inventor
Change
UA
USJ
Aftermath
Prepare
What I am capable of
What I want to do
Opportunity
My chance
Battle of Ideals
Dawn in Hosu
Changes
Expo
Art of Battle
Learning
Training
The Exam
Fateful Meeting
Conversing
I-Island
I-Aftermath
Into the training camp!
Relief
Training, Training, Training.
Camp attack
Confusion
The Decision
Dawn
The Next Step
License
Progress
Understanding
Next Level
Into Darker Days
Strings
Prepare
Raid
Forgiveness
Pulling Strings
Two Sides Of The Same Coin
Rebuild
Quirkless
Special Forces
Eri
Festival Preparations
Gentle Criminal
The Festival
Time Sure Flies By...
Value These Moments
How It All Starts To Fall Apart...
This Was Just The Beginning...
Saint Peter Has Called A Name
A Broken Link
Phase 3
Real Monster

The Show

17.9K 386 620
By Hexcss

The UA sports festival begun and all the students ran out of the stadium. As they were making their way out, suddenly a bunch of ice begun to freeze them all, this Shoto's doing.

Todoroki: Sorry everyone but I will be the winner.
Izumi: Oh I dont think so!

Izumi punched her way through the ice and began to run as fast as she could even surpassing Shoto in a short amount of time.

Shoto: I should have expected it, but I still wont give up.
Katsuki: Who do you think you are messing with Icy hot?! I am also your opponent!

Bakugo then began to float and propel himself with his explosions.

Shota: I am right on your tail as well borther!

Shota then appeared using an ice path which she used to slide.

Then mostly more members of class 1A were able to pass through Todoroki's ice trap and begun to catch up.

Present Mic: Incredible! Class 1A is the leader in this race! Your class is amazing Mummy man! What have you been teaching them?!
Aizawa: They have learnt by themselves after surviving a villain attack to not hesistate, they no better how the real world works.
Present Mic: As expected of those defeated the villains I suppose!
Aizawa: Indeed, although there is another one.... I wonder what he is up to...
Present Mic: What are you talking about?!

Then the sound of what seemed as a thrust alerted them all.

Present Mic: Huh?! What was that?!

In the teacher area...

Power Load: Time for the show - he said as he smirkes.

Then throughout the stadium they heard what seemed to be a sonic boom and the students in the race felt as something went extremely fast above them. Bakugo who was flying using his explosions was sent of track and he fell to the ground as it passed besides him. It then passed over Shoto, Shota and Izumi.

The three of them: Huh?!

The figure then stood and turned around revealing Izuku who was flying using his jet boots.

Izuku: Sorry but I have a few things I have to proove.

Izuku then turned around and flew away.

Present Mic: Incredible ladies and gentlemen! In a surprising twist of event Izuku Midoriya, the ace of the support course has taken the lead!

In the dojo.

Dan: Well Izuku.... You never seize to amaze me!

In the stairs.

Hero 1: A support course student is the leader?
Hero 2: This had never happened as far as I am concerned.
Hero 3: Lets see how long he can last there.
Man 1: That kid built that?!
Man 2: Just what is his quirk?!
Woman 1: He is incredible!
Business man 1: I definitely get him to work for me!
Business man 2: No! I will get him to work for me!
All Might: He really is incredible.....
Titan(Inko): Yes... Yes he is.... I couldnt be prouder.
Present Mic: Eh?! This is amazing ladies and gentlemen! According to the files, Izuku Midoriya is actually quirkless!
Hero 1: Eh?! And he made that by himself?!
Hero 2: I-Impossible...
Man 1: That kid is a prodigy then...
Man 2: Yeah quirk or not there is no denying he is amazing!
Business man 1: Just what I need! Real talent!
Business man 2: He is a rare gem!
Business man 3: I dont want anything built by a quirkless!
Woman 2: Hmmm.... A quirkless kid couldnt have possibly built that!
Man 3: Yes! And why is he even allowed?!
Hero 3: The hero quality must be dropping is their being beaten by a quirkless brat.
Hero 4: You shouldnt say that just because you are jealous!

Comments like were happening all over the stadium as people had mixed reactions over the news of Izuku being quirkless, while most people praised Izuku and were amazed by him, others in their closed mentality judged him for not having a quirk.

Meamwhile in the track Izuku sped away leaving the rest of the competitors behind.

Izuku: 'I should lower my speed, flying at such speeds its difficult and I dont want to put too mich restrain on the generator by flying too high as well'

Izuku slowed down a little but continued to move relatively fast.

Izumi: Sorry Izuku! But I also want to win!

Izuku turned to see Izumi running at fast speeds usimg her two quirks and both Todorokis also behind her. Momo and Iida were also not far behind alomg with the rest of class 1A, some class 1B and Shinso amd Hatsume.

Shinso: Damn that bastard.... He really doesnt give us a chance.
Hatsume: Looks like I underestimated you a bit Izuku! But the battle is not over yet.

Izuku still kept moving forwards but then...

Presenr Mic: Time for the first true trial! Lets see what you can do with all of these!

Then suddenly in the track a bunch of Zero Pointers appeared making Izuku stop dead in his tracks and fly back as one of the Zero pointers tried to grab him.

Izuku: 'What the-'
Izumi: Zero Pointers!
Uraraka: Not those things again!
Izuku: 'So the hero course had to fight this?'

Izuku flew back a bit and extended his metal arm with his palm opened.

Izuku: 'No matter, I wont let this stop me'

Then his palm began to glow and from it a concentrated blast of energy appeared which pierced through the Zero Pointer like thin paper.

Izuku: 'Now this is going to take some time to recharge'
Present Mic: What the?! How many more tricks does he have up his sleeve.
Izumi: A-amazing... But I wont be outdone!

Izumi charged her arm and then from the palm of her hand she released a massive energy blast that pierced through 2 Zero Pointers.

Izuku: 'I must keep an eye in her'

Izuku then continued to fly forwards while dodging the Zero pointers trying to catch him, meanwhile Izumi ran in the ground around them, her being too fast for them to catch. Todoroki not one to be outdone froze the Zero Pointer in an unbalanced position, beimg like a time bomb, ready to fall at any minute. Shota used her ice created a pathe above the Zero Pointers. Meanwhile on the ground the Zero pointers fell and one of them fell on top of Kirishima and Tetsutetdu but they were fine. Then suddenly...

Bakugo: DEEEEEKUUUU!

Bakugo began to furiously make his way towards Izuku while using explosions.

Bakugo: YOU WILL PAY YOU BASTARD!

Bakugo kept making his way and Izuku turned around.

Izuku: Time to tame the dog.

He took out his tazer blaster and using the aiming system he had created he shot at Bakugo and landed a perfect hit on him. Bakugo immediately fell to the ground while twitching.

Izuku: And that settles that.

Izuku continued to fly and he reached the second trial.

Present Mic: And here comes the seconf trial! The botomless pit! Lets see if they can jump over it or fall to their demise!

Izuku simply flew over it.

Present Mic: Or you can do that.... I guess....

Then Izumi going seemingly as a flash ran through the tracks amd when she reached the pit she jumped over it and landed on the other side and began to catch up to Izuku.

Izuku: Another one?

Izuku took the tazer and turned the shock level to maximum and shot it at her. Izumi took the shot and she fell on her hands to the floor with a bit of smoke. Menawhile Izuku stared at her with a puzzled look.

Izuku: 'If she had any sort of brain than she would know she can easily neutralize the electricity with her quirk'

Izuku then continued to move forwards but then Izuku had to dodge a barriage of ice coming his way. Izuku turned and saw Shoto catching up using a trail of ice. Shoto kept shooting ice blasts at Izuku who dodged quite simply. Izuku thn took out his tazer gun and shot it at Shoto but he made a small ice wall that prevented him from receiving the shot. Shoto kept constantly shooting the ice against Izuku and then...

Present Mic: Looks like Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya are reaching the third trial! The land mines!

Izuku: Oh?

Izuku then had an idea and stopped flying and landed on the ground.

Present Mic: What is this?! Has Midoriya given up?!
Shoto: Hm... Pathetic.

Shoto kept moving forwards but he was unaware that Izuku was charging his blaster on the palm of his hand. He aimed it at Todoroki and as Todoroki went over the land mines shot at him and destroyed the ice underneath him, causing Shoto to fall over into the mines causing a massive explosion.

Izuku: Three down.

Izuku then continued to fly and went over the land mines. As he was reaching the stadium once again he heard... Boom!

Present Mic: Wow what is that?!

Izuku turned around to see Izumi running over the land mines but goign so fast that the mines didnt react in time to explode on her so theh exploded behind her.

Izuku: You have to be kidding me....

But then an idea clicked on Izuku's head. Izuku continued to move forwards and Izumi shortly caught up to him and they were pretty much equal they then entered the tunnel and just before reaching the entrance..... Izuku stopped. Izumi then ran through the entrance achieving first place.

Present Mic: And the winner is, Izumi Yagi!

The crowd then cheered, but Izumi turned around to look at her brother calmly walking through into the stadium.

Izumi: H-hey, why did you stop?

Izuku turned to her and shrugged and continued to walk away. Shota then came in third followed by Shoto in fourth and Katsuki in 5th and then the rest of the 42 students that would passed to the next round also appeared.

Izuku was currently sitting on the ground while taking his boots off and checking them. He was then approached by Hatsume.

Hatsume: Wow Izuku, I have to say you really out did yourself! I expected nothing less from my rival!

Izuku stood up.

Izuku: You werent bad yourself too.
Hatsume: Still you are really on a differenr league! You HAVE to show me how to do those things!
Izuku: Of course, of course after the festival I will.

Shinso then came to where they were.

Shinso: Damn you.... You really like to show off right?
Izuku: Well.... That is the whole point of the Support Course being here isnt it?
Shinso: I guess you are right, but seriously?! Jet boots! Jet.... Boots! Not to mention those blasters you have! If beating you without gadgets was difficult then wity this things you are too op!
Izuku: Hahaha I am not that powerful! And the jet boots dont work anymore the reactor is too unstable now.
Shinso: Suuuuuuure....
Midnight: Everyone gather!

Midnight then called the 42 students that passed into the next round to gather.

Midnight: Its time to choose what the next event will be! And we will decide it with the wheel of fortune!

Midnight then made the wheel spun around and when it stopped she announced the game.

Midnight: Its a cavalry battle! Now then the way this will work is you will form groups of either 3 or 4, you will then choose one person to be on top and the rest will be the horse! We will give you a bandage that amounts to the total points of your group, the last place will have 5 points the next 10 and so on, except for the first place.... First place will get a total of one million points!
Izumi: AH?!
Everyone: One million?!
Kirishima: So that means...
Denki: No matter which place you came in....
Sero: You can get first place....
Bakugo: If we defeat the one on top...

Izumi immediately felt the eyes of everyone on her....

Izumi: W-why me...

Izumi then turned to Izuku.

Izumi: You knew this was going to happen right?!
Izuku: I certainly thought it was within the realm of possibility.
Izumi: W-why didnt you warn me...
Izuku: First of all it was a strategy, second of all, you want to be the number one hero right? Then this is a taste of what it feels like. Now my question for you is, will you survive?

Izumi's eyes then changed from ones of fear to ones of determination.

Izumi: Of course I will!
Izuku: Hm, challenge accepted then.
Izumi: 'Something tells me I might regret this later...'
Midnight: Now then you have 15 minutes to form your teams, starting now!

Izuku turned around and saw Shinso and Hatsume looking at him with grins. Izuku sighed before letting out a small laugh.

Izuku: Of course.
Hatsume: Yay!
Shinso: I wouldnt have it otherwise.
Izuku: Very well we are three, now lets see-
???: Ummm...

Izuku turned to the sourceof the voice.

???: I would like to join your team too.
Izuku: Shota...
Shota: I-if its okay with you of course....
Izuku: Well personally I have no issue with you being with us, what about you two?
Shinso: She is the other child of Endeavor right? Well she seemed pretty normal when I saw her so I have no issue.
Hatsume: Me neither! The more the better!
Izuku: That mentality is why your inventions are always blowing up... But now...

Izuku turned to Shota.

Izuku: You may be right.... Well then welcome on board.
Shota: Thanks! - she said as she gave them a small smile.

Shota then made his way towards them and joined their circle.

Izuku: So this is Shota Todoroki she is from class 1A.
Shinso: Hey there Hitoshi Shinso Class 1C.
Hatsume: Hi I am Hatsume Mei! Class 1F, hey do you need any support equipment? Do you?! Do you?!
Shota: Eh....

Shinso then leaned in to whisper to Izuku.

Shinso: Yeez you never told me that when you were with class 1A you were also picking on some pretty girls.

Izuku frowned and turned to smack Shinso with his metal arm.

Izuku: We have known of each other for a long time, now then...

He then turned to the two girls and grabbed their attention.

Izuku: Now lets see we need to formulate a plan.
Shota: U-ummm may I suggest something?
Izuku: Sure go ahead.
Shota: W-well I was thinking that.... Maybe you should be the one on top, you are probably the one with the best reflexes. Then I could go to the front since I think my quirk would allows us for a better defense and offense and you could be the support... But I dont know what y-your quirks are.... S-so you can object if y-you w-want... O-or i-if you have a b-better idea then...

Izuku stared at Shota with a surprised expression. Shinso who was still recovering from the smack of Izuku spoke up.

Shinso: D-damn she stole your one job mate...
Izuku: Well you surely stole the words from my mouth.
Shota: E-eh?! I-im so sorry!

Shota did a small vow.

Izuku: Eh? No! Eh...

Izuku placed a hand on her shoulder and straightened her up. He then removed his hand and spoke.

Izuku: W-well it is a really good plan that you came up with, and I think we should do it.
Shota: Y-you think so...
Izuku: Yes of course! What do you say.
Hatsume! I say lets do it!
Shinso: Yeah....
Midnight: Alright all the teams get ready!

Izuku and his formed into the formation they had planned and they began to look around to see what the other teams were made up of. The only other two groups that particularly standed out for him were Izumi's with Shoto, Tenya and Momo and Bakugo's with Uraraka, Ojiro and Kirishima.

Izuku: Those two are our biggest threats, be wary of them.
Shinso: What do you suggest we do the?
Izuku: Izumi will probably go in the defensive so she will probably not attack us. Right Shota?
Shota: Yes... She will most likely play it safe.
Izuku: Now Bakugo on the other hand....
Shota: He is a big problem.
Izuku: Indeed. Try to always keep an eye on him.
Hatsume: And the rest?
Izuku: The rest are no importance but we cant underestimate them as it that would be our downfall, keep your guard up and guard all sides, Hatsume , Shinso you are my eyes back there.
Shinso/Hatsume: Got it!
Shinso: So what is the streategy? Go directly for your sister?
Izuku: Not that wouldnt be a wise idea.
Shota: Y-yeah I think we should gather enough points to be in the top 4 that will pass, then we can charge against them...
Izuku: Indeed I was thinking the same.

Shinso amd Hatsume turned to look at each other with a mischevious smile.

Izuku: I am counting on all of you.
Shinso: Us too.
Izuku: Then... Lets do this...
Midnight: Start!

The groups then charged at each other. They mostly went against Izumi's group though so Izuku had the advantage to take them by surprise.

Izuku's group quickly moved and they stroke first against a team 1B students and they were able to grab their 100 points headband without them notice, Dan's ninja and stealth skills were really going to be useful now.

Izuku then found himself against a group of 1A they were Aoyama, Koda and Sato. They were chasing against Izumi's group so they were able to sneak up on them and grabbed their headband.

Sato: Huh what?!

Sato turned to look at Izuku's group.

Shota: Sorry guys!
Sato: Shota is with them, you have to be kidding me....

They then saw that most of the groups had actually begun to attack each other and that Izumi's and Bakugo's group were fighting against each other.

Izuku: 'Good they are distracted, now to finish off the little guys'

Izuku then saw Mezo who had formed a shell around Tooru and Tsuyu. He was able to see Tooru who was just a floating headband and Tsuyu who used her tongue to grab the headband of a 1B group. Mezo was moving quite fast so it would be difficult to catch up to them.

Izuku: They have better mobility than us, Shota I need-
Shota: Got it.

Shota immediately used her fire and that stopped Mezo in his tracks as he did not want to run into it.

Mezo: One of the Todorokis?!

Mezo turned around and then saw ice coming throught the floor which then began to feeeze him up except for his head. They then maneuvered and positioned themselves infront of Mezo and Izuku using his tazer gun shot a big blast inside the frozen shell. They heard as Tsuyu and Tooru screamed before being immobilized. They then simply approached Mezo and Izuku took the headband out of Tooru's head.

Shota: Sorry Shoji...
Mezo: I-i-it's o-o-okay.... -he said as he shivered from the cold.

They then turned to see Monoma and his group infront of them.

Monoma: If it isnt the despicable student from the support course that knocked me out!
Izuku: If it isnt the idiot student from the hero course with the inferiority complex.
Monoma: Tsk, you will pay for what you did! You will see the true power of class 1B!
Izuku: He annoys me, I dont want to waste time with him. Hey Shinso.
Shinso: Right. Hey douchebags! Your class sucks doesnt it?!
Monoma's group: What was that?!

They then went blank, Shinso had brainedwashed them.

Shinso: Now come and give your band to Izuku.

They did as told and Monoma simply gave his headband to Izuku.

Present Mic: Oh?! What is this?! Has that group lost its will to fight?! What is happening?!
Shinso: Now then stay there and dont move until the end of the battle.

They did as told and stood there.

Shota: I-incredible...
Shinso: Thanks.

They then began to move.

Hatsume: Say should we go against them now?
Izuku: Yes, its time.

They then began to move towards Bakugo' and Izumi's groups.

Bakugo: Come here!
Izumi: Dont want to!

Bakugo furiously chased down Izumi while smacking Kirishima in the head.

Bakugo: Ah fuck it!

Bakugo then stood up.

Uraraka: Bakugo?!
Kirishima: Hey man what are you doing?!
Ojiro: Wait!
Bakugo: I am going to win!

Bakugo then jumped out of his "horse" and using his explosions he began to propell himself towards them.

Izumi: Hey is that even legal?!
Shoto: He technically hasnt touched the ground so he is still in.
Izumi: Oh no.

Izumi's group tried to run away but Bakugo was quickly catching up to them. Bakugo then was just a few inches from taking Izumi's head band but he then felt as something grabbed his other arm and pulled him, when he turned he was immediately greeted by a metal fist to his face which sent him flying back to his horse.

Izuku: God that was satisfying.
Shota: Eh..hehe...- Shota nervously laughed.
Izumi: Brother!
Izuku: Now then Izumi, lets see how much you can last in the top.

Izuku's group then began to chase Izumi's group. Momo tried using her quirk and summoned an iron bar which she threw at Izuku but he simply caught it and then threw it at Izumi's head.

Izumi: Hey what was that- nevermind...

They then continued the chase but then...

Izuku: Shota.
Shota: Got it.

Shota immediately used her ice to create a thick ice barrier infront of Izumi's group and that stopped them dead in their tracks.  They turned to see that they had caught up to them and Izuku was about to steal Izumi's head band. Shoto in panic he raised his arm and used his flames. This made Izuku's group step back further.

Izumi: Now we cant go forwards, damn you Shota!
Shoto: We still have other choice.
Tenya: We go through them.

They then turned to face Izuku's group.

Tenya: Embrace yourself, I am going to use something new, Izumi, be ready to to grab your brother's headbands!
Izumi: Got it!
Izuku: 'They plan to go against us directly but.... Wait... Tenya seems to be preparing something.... A trick up their sleeve?.... If its Iida then its something about speed.... Dont tell me! Everyone prepare yourselves!

Izuku raised his hand to his head to the height of his headbands and then...

Tenya: Recipro BUUUURST!

Iida then went at supersonic speeds against Izuku and he went right by them. As the dust Tenya caused to rise settled, they could all see what happened. Izuku had Izumi's 1000000 point headband while Izumi had all of Izuku's headbands in her face.

Both groups except Izuku: Eh?
Present Mic: Timeeeee out!

Izumi took off the headbands from her face.

Izumi: What the-
Tenya: H-how?!
Shoto: What?...
Shota: Eeeeeh.....
Hatsume: Hol up...
Shinso: What just happened?
Momo: Y-yeah...
Izuku: Oh its simple, when Izumi approached me I took off my headbands and threw them in her face, taking advantage of the distraction I pulled her headband off... Along with what I assume its a bit of her hair
Izumi: Hey give those back!
Shinso: You managed to maneuver do that at those speeds?!
Shoto: He has to be kidding...
Shota: A-amazing...
Hatsume: It sure is...
Tenya: I have been outdoned.... I still have so much to learn!
Present Mic: Now then! The final results! 4th place! Team Kendo! 3rd place! Team Bakugo! 2nd place! Team Yagi! And 1st place! Team Midoriya!

The crowd went wild with cheers, it sure had been an incredible battle.

The groups then began to dismantle as they were then sent off to another area.

Hatsume: Good job Izuku!
Shinso: Yeah you never seize to amaze me...
Shota: Y-yes!
Izuku: Thanks but it was teamwork, we all did our part to win.
Shinso: I will be going with the rest of general studies, see you in the battles.
Hatsume: I also have to make sure my babies are in top shape see ya later!
Shota: I-I also have to go.

Shota then turned and walked away while Izuku looked at her. A memory flashed through his mind of THAT day. That day was definitely the most horrible in his life, but among that darkness, there is a small moment of light...

Shota: T-this is y-yours... -she said as she handed him the burnt notebook she had fished out of the fountain...

Izuku looked at her with sad eyes but then...

Izuku: Shota!

Shota stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned, her heart beating fast, this was the first time he addressed her directly outised from when they work together.

Shota: Y-yes?

Izuku stared at her for a moment...

Izuku: Thank you.

That being said, Izuku turned around and walked to were the support course is supposed to be. Shota meanwhile.... She understood the message and she gave a small sincere smile at Izuku who was walking away. She turned and went on her way too.

Present Mic: Now everyone listen up! We will have a 2 hour intermidiate period where you will be able to have lunch and we will also play some games for anyone who wants to join!

Time skip.

Izuku was currently in the cafeteria where the rest of the first yearers also were. He was with Shinso amd Hatsume talking about random stuff but then they were approached by someone unexpected.

Shoto: Deku.

Izuku perked up at hearing that nickname, he turned to see Shoto standing there.

Izuku: Hm... Todoroki.
Shoto: Come with me.
Izuku: Why should I?
Shoto: Dont make things more difficult.
Izuku: I have a feeling you wont stop bothering me until I agree right?

Shoto simply stared at him.

Izuku: Make it quick.

Izuku stood up and began to follow Shoto. Izumi and Shota had watched the exchange and they both then glanced at each other with worried looks.

Time skip.

Izuku and Shoto were staring at each other somewhere in a hall of the stadium.

Shoto: As promised I will make this quick. You are aware my father is Endeavor right? And also since you are smart you know what a quirk marriage is right?
Izuku: I will stop you right there, so you are the product of a quirk marriage, is that what you want to tell me?
Shoto: Part of. You see my father wanted the perfect child that one day would surpass All Might so when I was born along with my sister and we had the right quirk he began to train us hard. I had the worse of it since my father wanted a male heir. You see this scar and the one my sister has too? This was made by my mother, he poured boiling water on us because she hated our left side. Shota has grown in a more forgiving way towards my father but I have not.
Izuku: I will cut you here again. Your point is? Are you trying to justify all of what you did to me back there with this?
Shoto: No, I cant say anything that wont sound like an excuse about that, I did it, yes what my father did to me influenced me since I wanted to feel power and I was also too naive thinking I would impress Izumi like that. My point is, I reject my father, I reject this fire, the fire that somehow you almost forced me into using, Izumi wanted us to treat you better, as equals, so I want to say this so you dont get the wrong idea, I will beat you just using my mother's side.
Izuku: Just using half of your power, if you hate your parents then that is something I completely understand but dont be a fool, your anger is blinding you, you will get nowhere like that.

Before Shoto could answer back Izuku walked away without saying another word.

Time skip.

The stadium was all pumped up again, the final event was going to start soon.

Present Mic: Ladies and Gentlemen are you ready?!

The crowd roared with cheers.

Present Mic: The last event of the sports festival for the amazing first yearers is about to start!

The tournament was about to start and the students were going to theie respective waiting areas. As Izuku was making his way to the support course area he was then stopped by someone.

???: Izuku.

Izuku turned around to see Shota there.

Izuku: Shota.
Shota: I came here to say something... And it is that I really admire you....

This surprised Izuku.

Shota: And its because of that admiration that I want to be able to fight you.... So.... L-lets do our best!

Izuku looked at her for a while before giving a small smile behind his mask.

Izuku: Yeah, lets, see you in the arena.

Shota gave him a small smile and after that they both parted ways.

Present Mic: Okay lets start! Ladies and gentlemen! For the opening fight we have! Izumi Yagi for class 1A versus! Hitoshi Shinso from class 1C!

The crowd began to cheer and Shinso and Izumi walked to the arena.

Izuku: 'I really want to see how this goes.... Good thing I left a small microphone down there to hear what they are saying'
Midnight: Prepare yourself and start!

Izumi took a fighting stance.

Shinso: Huh looks like my first fight was against the blonde dumbass.
Izumi: 'Dont give in, Shota warned you about him'
Shinso: 'That Shota girl must have told her about my quirk, time to step it up!' Come on arent you going to attack and beat me up?! What are you waiting for?! You had no problems with beating up your brother!
Izumi: What did you-

Izumi went blank.

Izuku: 'Yeez Shinso, even I have to admit that was a uncalled for'
Present Mic: What is happening?! Izumi has gone completely blank!
Shinso: Now walk out the arena will you?

Izumi did as told and began to walk out but just before she stepped outside suddenly a massive air pressure came from Izumi and she began to pant hard.

Izumi: 'I-I dont know who they were but they helped me! Now I must end this fight!'

Izumi moved quickly and in the blink of an eye she had grabbed Shinso and put him outside the arena.

Present Mic: What a turn of events! The winner is! Izumiiiii Yagiiiii!

The crowd began to cheer.

Then came the next combats...

Tenya vs Mei: It was mostly a Mei using Tenya as test dummy to show off her tools, spending over 30 minutes promoting all of her gadgets.

Izuku: 'Im sorry she is so self centered.... I am really really sorry...'

It ended when Hatsume jumped out of the arena and Tenya screamimg " You tricked meeeee" at her.

Then Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu. It was literally an equal battle due to the nature of their quirk. They ended up in a draw which then had to be settled by an arm wrestleing competition. Kirishima ended up winning but they ended it with a manly handshake.

Then came Kendo vs Momo. It was a pretty even battle, both of them showing an impressive set of skills and Izuku ended up gettinf interested due to Kendo's use of martial arts. Momo also displayed an incredible mastery of her quirk and of the objects she created. This ended up tipping the balance on Momo's favor and she ended up winning against Kendo.

Then came the battle between Ibara and Shota.

Shota first used her fire to burn down Ibara's vines and then she used her ice to freeze her. Ibara ended up giving up in a mattee of second. Many people were impressed by her amazing display of power since the battle was over in seconds. Even Izuku was impressed.

Then came the battle between Katsuki and Ochaco. The battle can be resumed by Uraraka trying to get close enough to use her quirk on Bakugo and Bakugo constantly keeping her at bay with explosions. Uraraka managed to create a plan lf using the debris and make them levitate and then throw them down on Bakugo. The plan didnt work as a when the debris fell, Bakugo blew them up using a single explosion that ended up sending Uraraka flying back.

At this point Izuku went to the bathroom as the next battle was waiting to start.

As Izuku went out of tje bathroom he saw in one of the halls ,Uraraka who seemed to be crying. Izuku approached her.

Izuku: Hey.
Uraraka: Eep!

Uraraka turned to see Izuku there.

Uraraka: O-oh I-Izuku...
Izuku: Everything good?
Uraraka: E-eh? O-oh yes i-its just....
Izuku: Its just?
Uraraka: I-its nothing really....
Izuku: Holding things in just makes it worse, you should let it out, it doesnt have to be me, but keep that in mind.
Uraraka: O-oh well its just......

Uraraka then gave a deep breath.

Uraraka: I come from a poor family.... So I wanted to be a hero to... Of course help... But also to make money... That way my parents will be able to have a good life thag I will provide them... But now thag I failed....
Izuku: Listen, its not over yet, this was merely the first try, you now have two possible paths, stay stucked or learn and move on, Im not sating you shouldnt be sad, in the contrary, be sad, but use that sadness to better yourself. I am also sure your parent will probably wont mind, you gave it your best after all.

Uraraka looked at him for a few minutes before more tears started to form and she then ran and hugged Izuku. Izuku was taken a back by the sudden action and didnt know how to react.

Uraraka then stepped back.

Uraranka: Thank you! Thank you very much!
Izuku: Y-yeah.

Izuku then turned around and walked away but he was able to hear Uraraka's phone ring and her answer to her parents.

Izuku then walked to the support course area just in time to see Shoto freezing Tokoyami with an iceberg in an incredible display of power.

Izuku: 'Yeez talk about overkill, guess its time for me to get ready...'

Time skip.

Present Mic: Now for the last fight of the first round of the tournament! We have Mashirao Ojiro! Versus Izuku Midoriya. Please step to the front!

Ojiro and Izuku both stood on the middle of the area and they both did the traditional martial arts greeting.

Izuku: Looks like we will finally have our duel.
Ojiro: Time to see who is the best fighter.
Izuku: I agree
Present Mic: A battle between martial artists?! How much awesome can this get?!

Izuku and Ojiro both took their fighting stances and stared at each other eyes. The atmosphere was tense. Everyone was eager to see what would happen during this battle.

Midnight: Begin!

Izuku started by deliverind a side kick to Ojiro but he blocked it with his hands and Izuku put his foot down. Ojiro took advantage at the situation and sent a round kick at Izuku but he ducked under it. When Ojiro set his foot down he then delivered a kick with his tail along with a roundhouse kick. Izuku saw this and once again ducked.

Izuku then taking adavantage of where he was he then stepped forwards to attempt to make Ojiro fall by swipping his legs and he succeeded too, but Ojiro was quick and roled back thus not allowing Izuku to mount on him.

Izuku stood back and positioned his right arm on the front and tried to deliver a jab to to Ojiro but he dodeged and then jumped to Izuku's left and tried to deliver a kick to him but Izuku used a chest blockade and stopped the kick. Izuku then delivered a punch to Ojiro's face but he managed to block it using an outwards blockade. Ojiro then jumped back and continued to move to Izuku's left making it hard for Izuku to keep on the fight.

Present Mic: Huh?! Why does he keep jumping around?! And I really expected much more kicks amd buah!
Aizawa: Shut up, this isnt a movie, this is a true fight. They dont waste energy with useless movements and they use very precise movements that if they were to land would probably end the battle. Ojiro keeps jumping around to Midoriya's left to avoid the possibility of Midoriya using his right arm which a knock of that thing would probably end the battle. Martial artists value speed and power, they wont waste time with useless movements, they will do a single movement to end the battle.

Izuku kept watching as Ojiro jumped around him and he waited and waited and then when Ojiro did a large jump Izuku went towards him and since. Ojiro couldnt move in mid air he could just watch as Izuku came. When Ojiro landed, Izuku was ready and he did a swept from the front to back, meaning Ojiro would fall on his face, leaving his back exposed. It happened just as Izuku wanted and the moment Ojiro landed Izuku mounted on his back and grabbed Ojiro by the neck with a chokeholder. Ojiro struggled but it was in vain, he couldnt get rid of Izuku's metal arm grip and thus he tapped three times on the floor, signifying his surrender and Izuku let him go.

Midnight: Ojiro has surrendered! The winner is Izuku Midoriya!

The crowd cheered in support. Ojiro and Izuku stood up and did the greeting again before shaking hands.

Ojiro: You really are good.
Izuku: You are pretty good yourself.
Ojiro: Still I have a lot to learn.
Izuku: Want to have a rematch some day?
Ojiro: Sure.

After that they both then walked side by side out of the arena like true rivals.

After that combat the second round of fights began. The first round was between Izumi and Tenya. It was a battle at quite high speeds, that many people had trouble looking what was happening in the arena. They clashed multiple times but what ended up determining the victor was Izumi's strength since she wasnt limited to just her legs for attack. Despite Tenya using his Recipro Burst, Izumi managed to endure it and proceeded to push Tenya out of the arena and she was declared the winner.

Then it came the battle between Kirishima and Momo. Once again, Momo showed her incredible abilities with her quirk and she managed to drag the battle for long enough to Kirishima to no longer be able to fight and she was proclaimed the winner.

Shortly after that came the battle between Shota and Katsuki and to say it was a tense battle would be an understatement. Both of them showed an incredible display of power and skill. There were many moments in which either of them could have lost but used a combination of skills and their quirk they were able to get out of those tight situations. Unlike many of the other battles this time people were really uncertain of who would be the one to como on top. It wasnt until Bakugo released a Howitzer impact on Shota that he was able to win the fight and it was mostly out of sheer luck since Shota actually dodged the impact but the wind pressure sent her out of the arena. In the end Bakugo was the one declared as the winner.

Shota walked away from the arena with a sad expression in her face. As Shota walked into the stadium he saw Izuku standing there as he was waiting for his fight with Shoto to start. Izuku turned to her and Shota lowered her head.

Shota: Sorry I wasnt able to keep that promise...

Shota then felt Izuku's hand on her shoulder and she looked uo to him.

Izuku: You did your best didnt you? In the end I beleive that is all that manners, we can always fight any time you want, just dont let this drag you down and use the emotions you are feeling to grow, that way you will have nothing to worry about, got it?

Shota looked to Izuku and gabe him a small smile while some tears formed in her eyes.

Shota: Got it!

Then Shota looked like she was hesitating about something and she looked a bit stiff, Izuku noticed this but couldnt figure out why.... Until Shota suddenly hugged him. Izuku tensed as he was not expecting that and just like with Uraraka he didnt know how to react so he just stood there. Shota then suddenly stepped back, her face red from embarrasment.

Shota: S-sorry! I got carried away!
Izuku: E-eh no, i-its fine I g-guess...

Shota then gave a deep breath to calm down.

Shota: Give it your best, I will be watching you from the stairs.
Izuku: Yeah.

Shota then ran past him to go to her area. Shortly afterwards Present Mic spoke up.

Present Mic: Now to finish this round! We have the incredibly powerfuuuul! Shotoooo Todoroooookiiii! And in the other side, the boy that just doesnt stop surprising us! Izuuuuuukuuuu Midooooooriyaaaa!

The crowd cheered as the two students walked into the arena, but they were then surprises by Izuku who walked in with his two spadroons.

Midnight: Ummm... Midoriya.... I am not sure you can bring in weapons....
Izuku: What do you mean? Support course students are able to bring here anything they want as long as we built them ourselves. Power Loader checked all of our devices and he was the one who saw me build this and allowed me to bring this.

Midnight then turned to Power Loader who gave her a thumbs up.

Vlad: What were you thinking Power Loader?
Power Loader: I was curious.
Nezu: I have to say I am curious as well!

Nezu then stood up and also raised his paw and gave a thumbs up. Midnghit nodded and turned back to the arena.

Midnight: I will allow this!

The crowd once again cheered and Izuku took his fighting stance, Shoto also prepared himself.

Midnight: Start!

Izuku immediately charged against Shoto, surprsing pretty much everyone. Shoto created an ice barrier but Izuku easily cut through it. Shoto stood back in surprise and then tried to stop him using an ice pillar but Izuku easily dodged and slashed against Todoroki but Todoroki was quick to create an ice barrier which Izuku once again cut through it and he managed to make a small cut on Todoroki's cheek. Todoroki then sent a bunch of ice spikes against Izuku forcing him to stop back.

Izuku: You really think that you will win just like that?
Todoroki: I have to!
Izuku: You dont, if you beleive that then you really are a fool.
Shoto: Shut up you dont understand!
Izuku: What? Pain?! Oh trust me, I know a lot about that.

Izuku charged against Shoto who tried to stop him with more ice spikes but he was unable to as Izuku jumped through them and was able to cut them. He reached were Todoroki was and landed a kick on his face. Todoroki tried to create a massive iceberg and freeze him but Izuku continued his charged and he went through the ice much to the surprise of everyone. Izuku then slashed many times against Todoroki but he managed to dodge them. Shoto then created a bit of ice which he threw at Izuku's face but he was able to dodge it. Izuku once again slashed against him and managed to land a cut on each of his shoulders. He then kicked Todoroki in the chest and sent him back. Todoroki did not want to give up so he once again sent ice spikes against Izuku, but they were getting weaker and weaker and so Izuku didnt have a hard time destroying them. Once Izuku reached Shoto, Shoto tried to take on Izuku with his owm hands and threw a punch at him. Izuku simply side stepped and then he elbowed Shoto on the back. Izuku then pointed one of his swords at Todoroki.

Izuku: You said you were going to beat me just using your ice? How did that go for you.
Shoto: Whatever, but I refuse to use his power.
Izuku: All of that rage you feel towards your father... Has blinded you.... I know because I was like that, blinded by hatred.... But when you are like that you cant think with clarity. You wanted to oppose him?! Well let me tell you this.... Stop thinking it HIS power because its not! That is what he wants you to think. Its neither his quirk nor your mother's its yours. You want to give a middlefinger to him?! Then become the best hero there is! The hero he never was! Let your flames outshine his! But if you keep on like this, if you refuse to progress, then, you will die.

At that moment something seemed to click inside Todoroki's head. His left side started to lit up and he used his fire, Izuku immediately jumped back and Shoto stood up.

Present Mic: What is this?! Todoroki is using his flames?!
Shota: B-brother...
Izumi: Shoto....
Izuku: Yes, bring it.

Shoto used his fire and sent a barriage of flames against Izuku which Izuku dodged by jumping to the side, but as he jumped he noticed Todoroki was freezing the ground and ice spikes were coming. Izuku used his swords and stuck them in the ice spikes and from there he jumped and took the swors with him. Izuku saw that while he was still in mid air, Shoto launched a barriage of flames against him. Izuku then spun in mid air and dodged the flames surprsing everyone once again. The moment Izuku landed, he charged against Todoroki. Todoroki tried using an ice barrier but Izuku was able ti cut through it. Then he sent a barriage of flames against Izuku but he ducked under them and used an ice path still in place to slide and reach were Todoroki was. Once he reached there, he swept Todorki's legs causing him to fall to the ground. Izuku then jumped and using his feet he pinned Todoroki's arms way from his body and then he placed his swords at Todoroki's neck. Todoroki analyzed the situation before sighing.

Todoroki: I give up.
Midnight: Todoroki has surrendered! Izuku Midoriya is the winner!

At that moment the crowd went wild with cheers after such amazing battle. Izuku stepped back from Todoroki.

Shoto: You still won...
Izuku: But you did your best, amd now that you are not blinded by your hatred, use it to be better and reach your goal.

With those words Izuku stepped out of the arena. Shoto then also stepped out and ss he went into the stadium he was greeted by Endeavor.

Endeavor: Shoto.

Shoto turned to look at him.

Endeavor: While I am glad you finally accepted your flames, I cant accept that you let yourself be beaten by a quirkless punk.
Shoto: I accepted my flames, but that doenst mean I accepted you. That "punk" may be quirkless.... But he is probably the strongest out there, I now realized I failed to see that... And he is a greater person then you will ever be.

After that small exchange of words, Shoto walked out of back to the stairs.

Now the next round of combats was about to beginning. It started with Momo vs Izumi. Izumi once again gave an incredible display of power. This display of power was also matched by Momo's display of skill, but in ended up being a victory for Izumi as she was able to endure or destroy whatever Momo threw at her.

Then for the next battle...

Present Mic: Lets welcome the fighters! Katsuki Bakugooo! Against Izukuuu Midoriyaaa! Whoever wins will go to the finals! Lets receive them with a round of applause!

Izuku and Bakugo stepped into the arena and the atmosphere immediately tensed up. Midnight for some reason hesitated for a moment but she then said..

Midnight: Start!
Bakugo: DIEEEEEE!

Bakugo let out a massive explosion that engulfed the entire arena. People could only see the massive dust curtain Bakugo's explosion created.

Izumi: Brother!
Shota: I-Izuku...
Shoto: You cant be serious Bakugo....
Momo: Did he just....
Hatsume/Shinso: Izukuuu!

Then suddenly out of the dust curtain Izuku came with his metal arm infront of him and a solid light shield infront of him, suprising everyone once again. Izuku slashed a few times at Bakugo and then kicked him in tje chin sending him flying back. Bakugo turned to look at Izuku with an irrate expression.

Izuku: You didnt thought you beat me right kacchan?

Bakugo stood up completely angry and made sparks with his hands.

Bakugo: What was that bastard?!
Izuku: I am nlt afraid of you, time to settle this.

Izuku charged against Bakugo but Bakugo released an exolosion. Izuku jumped over it and was about to lamd a hit on Bakugo, but Bakugo used his explosiom and sent Izuku down, but he managed to land in his feet. Bakugo charged agaisnt him but Izuku dodged the explosion and then managed to cut a bit Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugi then used his quirk and created an explosion to send debris to Izuku but Izuku easily blocked the small debris and then charged at Bakugo and tried to cut him but Bakugo dodged. Bakugo tried to land another explosion on Izuku but Izuku jumped back. Bakugo kept the pressure but Izuku jumped back and continued to easily dodge the explosions. Izuku was at one point hit by an explosion which sent him to the floor. Izuku managed to do a hand stand to dodge another incoming explosion. He then jumped from the hand stand and spun and landed a kick on Bakugo's face. Bakugo was sent flying but managed to lamd safely. Before Bakugo could regain his senses, Izuku threw his sword at Bakugo and it pierces his shoulder. Bakugo raised his other hand but Izuku pierced his hand using his sword. Bakugo then saw the metal punch from Izuku come closer to him until it landed with his face. Bakugo was then sent to the ground and Izuku pinned him down there. Izuku looked down at Bakugo. He was defensless, Izuku was now in control..... He could finally.... Finally take his revenge.... Izuku raised his metal hand but then...

Dan: When fighting a monster, be careful of not becming one yourself...

Those words resonated inside his head and Izuku loweres his hand.

Izuku: Its over.... Give up....
Bakugo: N-Never....
Izuku: You know Bakugo at firts I thought you were just an asshole... But the more I analyze you.... The more I realize... You are just jealous...
Bakugo: M-me jealous?! Dont make me laugh.
Izuku: You try to hide you jealousy towards others with that superiority air you give yourself.... There is nothing wrong in admitting other people are better than you, or they have a quality you would want.... If you keep like this... Then you will not grow up... You will be stucked.... And die out.... Dont supress those feeling, use them to move forwards, you wanted to be number one? Well you wont be like this...

At that moment something inside Bakugo clicked...

Bakugo: Me..... Jealous of this ants.....

Bakugo gave out a loud sigh.

Bakugo: I give.....
Midnight: Bakugo has surrendered! The winner is Izuku Midoriya!

The crowd once again cheered. Izuku stoppes pinning Bakugo and walked away.

Bakugo: I want a rematch!
Izuku: Check those wounds first, train second and then we speak.

Izuku walked out of thw stadium and so did Bakugo.

Present Mic: Now it seems like the final battle will be between Izuku Midoriya versus Izumi Yagi! We will have 30 minutes to prepare!

Izumi was walking through the halls. The thought about fighting her brothee and having to inflict pain in him, it made her nervous, it brought back bad memories to her. Then she turned a corner and there she saw him standing and looking at her.

Izuku: I wanted to speak with you...

Izumi gulped.

Izuku: It seems like we will be fighting next round.... Dont hold back.

Izumi had a surprised expression in her face.

Izumi: W-wait. What?!
Izuku: I know you still see me as weak for not having a quirk, but I want a real fight, its the only thing I ask from you.

Izuku turnes around and was about to walk out but...

Izumi: Wait! Thats not true!

Izuku turnes around.

Izumi: I do see you as my equal! I know you are quirkless, but you are not defenseless! I know... I know you are strong.... You are the strongest there is.... And because of that.... I will go all out!

Izuku looked at her.

Izuku: Very well, thats what I wanted, see you in the arena.

Time skip.

Present Mic: Lets welcome the fighters please!

Izuku and Izumi walked from opposite sides of the arena. They slowly walked up and stood infront of each other.

Present Mic: This is going to be quite the fight! The two fighters are actually half-siblings! What an interesting development! Lets see how this goes!
Inko: Kids... Do your best...
All Might: You can both do it...

Izumi stared at Izuku and the images of her beating her brother up kept replaying in her head. They wouldnt leave her alone... But this... This is what Izuku wanted this time.... The guilt of what she did will never leave her alone... She tried to do good... But she ended up just hurting her brother... She knows she cant change the past... But she can create a better future... She will show him.... That she will make things right...

Izumi: 'I have always been treating you as less.... That ends right here'

Midnight: Start!

Izuku immediately run towards her and Izumi did the same. Izuku barely had time to react as he raised his metal hand to block a punch. Izuku then used that arm to push Izumi away. Izuku charged against her and tried to slash her many times but Izumi dodged without problems. Izumi once again threw a punch at her and Izuku blocked it with his metal arm but was sent flying away. Izumi kept the pressured and in a second he reached Izuku punched him in the stomach. Izuku was sent flying away. Izuku quickly stood up and Izuku knowing she would come tried to slash at her, but Izumi extended her hand and waved it and destroyed the sword in Izuku's metal arm. Izuku then received a punch to the face which sent him flying, but while he was flying he activated the shield and when Izumi tried to hit him again she actually hit the shield. Izuku then tried to slash at her with her other sword so Izumi had to dodge but Izuku took advantage, he lowered the shield and threw a punch that connected with her face and sent her flying. Izuku then took out his tazer gun which he had kept just in case and began to shoot it at Izumi.

Izumi ran through the blasts this time not even affected by the blasts and she smacked the tazer out of Izuku's hand and headbutted him. Izuku was sent flying back but he landed easily. As Izumi was about to punch him again he extended his metal arm and caught the punch. He then brought Izumi closer towards him and punched her with his other arm. Taking advantage of Izumi's slight loss of sense. Izuku then landed a kick om Izumi's chin and then using his metal arm he punched her back. Izumi quickly landed and charged against Izuku but this time he sidestepped and grabbed Izumi's punch with his both hands and then sent her crashing into the ground. Izuku then tried to land a roundhouse kick but Izumi quickly rolled out and jumped from the ground and delivered a kick at Izuku's face which sent him flying. Izumi then tried to use her own blasts at Izuku. Izuku grabbed his sword which he had thrown away and began to ran through the blasts dodging them. Izuku was then hit by one of those blasts and was seng back.

Izumi: I will end this now... Brother...

Izumi began to charge her arm to release a massive blast, Izuku seeing this did the same...

Izumi: The old times... End now... Brother...

Izumi relased her massive blast and Izuku who had been charging his arm since the race also released a massive blast and they collided with each other. The amount of energy releases was incredible. Neither was willing to give up. They would both fight until the end. Everyone was stunned at seeing the two energies colliding with each other. They were both doing their best... Keeeping the promise they made at the start of the day... A promise they both made with their heart. Izuku struggled to keep up Izumi's power was just so much but as the energy began to engulf him... He couldnt help but give a small smile underneath his mask.... As this is just what he ever desired.... Finally... He had been recognized and was now... An equal...

The brightness of the energy engulfed the whole stadium and just as it slowly blinded everyone, it slowly began to disappear...

Everyone began to recover their senses and all they saw was a giant dust cloud.

Present Mic: Damn it... What is with those siblings?... Hey Midnight! What is going on?!

Midnight began to look around and saw Izumi panting hard but still standing inside the arena. Then as the dust began to settle they saw Izuku in a hole outisde the arena all bruised.

Izumi: Brother! Oh no I went overboard!

Izumi quickly ran out of the arena and went to where her brother was.

Izumi: Brother! Brother! Izuku! Talk to me! Please! Im sorry!

Izumi then stopped as she heard small laughter from her brother. Izuku sat up and looked at her.

Izuku: Why are you saying those things? Dont make such a fuss, I was the one who asked you after all wasnt I? I suppose I should also thank you for keeping your promise too.

Izumi looked at her brother and she couldnte help but give him a big smile while tears formed in her eyes.

Izumi: Brother!

Izumi then immediately hugged Izuku and the crowd this time began to cheer up and go wild. Even the teachers stood up and began to applaud. In class 1A the students began to cheer for both of them. Shoto and Bakugo remained sitted but they also clapped. Shota meanwhile released the breath she had been holding.

Hatsume had somehow found Shinso and was shaking him since she was still not able to calm down her nerves.

In the dojo Dan watched the T.V with a big smile.

Dan: You did a great job Izuku... I couldnt be more proud.

In the VIP area All Might and Inko hugged each other and Endeavor slowly clapped at the two best fighters of the tournament.

Izuku meanwhile was a bit tensed from the sudden hug from his sister since he still wasnt sure what to do.

Izuku: 'Why has this happened to me all day long?...'

And with this after those difficult moments finally the UA sports festival came to an end....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: So hey the Hexcss here, so yeah I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter. This has been the longest chapter ever, it has 10,000 words... Yeah... It took a long time to made and it was quite difficult... So if you enjoyed it, please leave your vote, write a comment as they are really appreciated, so until next chapter! See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.1K 14
Izuku midoriya was born with a quirk, fit for a villain. Nothing like his mothers or fathers. When his quirk manifested, he lost control and killed p...
1.6K 35 8
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
1.4K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...