Lavanya : The Chosen Queen [O...

By KavyaAgnihotri

FEATURED ON WATTPAD HISTORICAL ROMANCE Lavanya, the daughter of Siravuri Bhargav, the General of Maheswari, w... More

Achievements
Secret Identity: Chapter 1
Her Past : Chapter 2
Impressed(1) : Chapter 3
Impressed (2): Chapter 4
The Proposal: Chapter 5
Accusation : Chapter 6
Prince solved the problem: Chapter 7
Marriage with Lavanya!?: Chapter 8
Marriage(1): Chapter 9
Marriage(2): Chapter 10
Dacoit Attack : Chapter 11
Fighting Against The Dacoits : Chapter 12
The First Night : Chapter 13
Virendra Regrets : Chapter 14
Surya Sneaks Into Lavanya's room : Chapter 15
Lavanya Stuns The Royals : Chapter 16
The Queen Defends Lavanya: Chapter 17
Akshara Enters The Palace In Disguise: Chapter 18
Virendra Is Impressed By Lavanya: Chapter 19
The Peculiar Case: Chapter 20
Virendra & Lavanya Team Up: Chapter 21
Virendra And Lavanya Find The Culprit: Chapter 22
Justice At Court : Chapter 23
Karthik Discovers Lavanya's Secret: Chapter 24
Will Karthik Breathe His Last? : Chapter 25
Virendra Challenges Lavanya: Chapter 26
Virendra becomes Lavanya's Guruji: Chapter 27
Virendra-Lavanya Finds Dacoits Treasure: Chapter 28
Virendra Gets Shot: Chapter 29
Sanvika Devi Takes Care of Prince Virendra : Chapter 30
Author's Note
Caring For Each Other : Chapter 31
Secret Mission : Chapter 32

Character Introduction

9.7K 375 225
By KavyaAgnihotri

Trailer: 

Time period: 1516 AD.
Location: South India
Kingdom: Maheswari.

Character Introduction:

Dynasty: Rajasagi

Prince Virendra:

He was the oldest son of Surendra Dev, the king of Maheswari. He earned the name God of War at a young age of 22 years. He emitted a dark aura of a powerful warrior. He was cold and unapproachable while he was the most handsome prince of his time. He was the perfect opposite of Lavanya.

Prince Karthik:

He was the 2nd son of Surendra Dev, the king of Maheswari. He was known for his witty nature and liveliness. He was 19 years old and already known for being an expert in handling the administration and business of the kingdom. He was like the right hand of Prince Virendra.

Princess Saanvi:

She was the youngest child of Surendra Dev. She was known for her divine beauty and was an expert while handling extreme situations and helping her father in administration. She expertise in the field of music and literature at a young as of 18 years.

Surendra Dev:

The King of Maheswari and one of the most efficient rulers of that time.

Gayatri Devi:

The Queen of Maheswari, known for her intelligence and her knowledge in literature.

Mahesh:

Prince Virendra's most trusted friend and left hand.

Prince Harshik:

The prince of Avantipuram and fiance of princess Saanvi. He was one of the best fighters of all times who had the strength to compete against Virendra.

Lavanya :

She was a young girl of 20 years who was known for her kindness and polite behavior. She lost her mother at the age of 6 years. She lived with her father, Bhargav who was the Commander General of the Maheswari army. She never ever guessed that she would marry Prince Virendra.

Bhargav Siravuri:

He was the Commander General of the Maheswari Army and best friend of King Surendra Dev. They learned their lessons together when they were young and became best friends. So he agreed to give his daughter's hand for marriage without any doubt.

Surya:

He was Lavanya's best friend and right hand. He was the son of a minister of Maheswari court. He shared each and every secret with her and she did the same as well. He was 20 years old.

Akshara:

She was Lavanya's neighbor and best friend. She too lost her parents when she was around 4 years old and since then she used to live with Lavanya and the latter used to treat her as her own sister. She was 18 years old.

Jyotimani:

She is the handmaid of Lavanya and one of her most trusted friends.

________________________________

So these are the characters in my story. I may add new characters in the future if needed. I just added face claims so as the reader may have some idea about how the characters look like.

Aesthetic for Lavanya:

I mainly got inspired by Reha_writes akka and magicallovely didi to write this story. Please support your little sister *smiles brightly like a lil kid*

English isn't my first language, so please don't be too harsh on me

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 765K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
2.7M 94.4K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
152K 6.8K 52
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
448K 28.3K 47
Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something in his hands and his face showed panic. I...