Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Lamia [13]

4K 178 21
By lovely-lights

I'm at work and was not able to proofread this. Sorry for any mistake.

Princess Rose woke up a little later than usual. Her dinner with Jimin last night was one of the best night of her life. She remember the coming home in the late hours with alcohol running through her veins with Jimin by her side.

The two were doing their very best to keep quiet in the palace not disturbing the others. Jimin accidently stumbling the stairs, while shushing me.

The sight of a man who was filled with confident and witty with words is being clumsy. My cheeks were hurting from smiling and laughing.

"You know for a right hand man, you are clumsy with a few drinks in your system." I silently tell him.

His eyes darts to me, "Its not just the alcohol. It's a mix with alcohol, the company and a beautiful women."

The laughter dies once the words slip off of the man. I felt my cheeks heating up with his compliment. We decide to walk up the stairs with some stability. As we made it the floor where my room was, I felt a hand around my hand.

I look down and see Jimin entangle our fingers. I bit my bottle lips with cute gesture he did. Since the first conversation we had at the Lamia, beside a kiss on the hand, we were never physical in any way.

We finally made it to her room. And it was silent. I pulled my hands away from Jimin and hid them behind my back. I fidget with the fabric of my dress from the back as I nervously waited for the next moment.

You know that moment, where you can feel in the air. Where the air is filled with silence and the only thing you can hear and feel is our breathing and heartbeat.

The small space between us wasn't small enough. I wanted the space between us to shrink. Maybe he did too because he took a step closer and leans in till our nose touches each other.

I smile at his kind gesture, which led him to twist his head to side and place his soft lips on mine. The sweet taste of his lips became an addiction once I felt them. Maybe its because of all the seductive eye contact, the flirty comments and the thrill of the chase that makes this moment 10 times more pleasure.

The moment ended too soon for my liking but I understood. It was late and we both needed to sleep before we decide to get cloudy with our judgement. And besides, this was not going to be our last kiss.

"Goodnight princess." Jimin bid his farewell leaving me in a daze.

Princess Rose shook herself from the memories of last night to get up and get ready for the day. The day was consisting that Princess Rose to join one meeting with queen and king. She hardly goes to meetings but the king suggested this because they were planning to open another school in a community and Rose loves to be involve in these kind of things.

Rose was done getting ready and walks out of her room when she heard some kind of commotion. She looks to right and noticed Princess Jennie and her guard having a very heated conversation.

The two were doing their best to not make any noise but you can hear bits and pieces of it.

"You are being dramatic." Princess Jennie's tone was harsh and soft at the same time.

"I'm sorry if my care isn't to your standards. I can ask the king to have another guard for you." Suga voice was emotionless.

"Don't you dare. You know damn well you can't."

Suga shoulders deflated as he signs out. "Maybe it's for the best."

There was a pause. "You can't mean that..." another pause. "Unless you want to leave me?" Jennie's voice was on the verge of breaking.

"That is not at all, but what's the point of me being here." You can sense the tiredness in his voice.

"The point is you promise to be with. You can't leave me. Don't you still love me?"

A long silence was heard. "I am your guard. It doesn't matter my feelings."

"You were my best friend before my guard. Your feelings matter."

"My feeling use to matter. Who are we kidding? We play this games in hopes that things will change.. for who? Us?" Suga was done being nice. He was determined to tell Princess Jennie the reality of their life. "You are special but I am not. I do not expect the universe to change is way because of my feelings. You may get your way but this is the one thing that you have no control over. Jungkook loves you but these are the rules. If you want me by your side, then stop trying to make me regret being your guard."

With that you can hear footsteps leaving. After a few moments, another set of footsteps were heard leaving the area.

Princess Rose felt like she can finally move and when she did, a small gasp escapes he lips. She looks over and Jimin was there beside her, with soft eyes.

"You heard it too?" She ask him.

He gave her a small nod. Then he breath out a exasperated breath. "Unfortunately that wasn't the first time they had that conversation and I'm sure it will not be their last."

Rose felt a tight feeling in her chest. She aches for them. "And there isn't a loop whole for them?"

Jimin shook his head. "Believe me, I have tried. Yoongi is one of my good friend. He is a pain in the ass but when it comes to her, all his senses are gone. I have talked to my bigger pain in the ass friend, and he refuses to bend the rule."

"That isn't right. You Sphnix sure have strict ways and no loopholes."

Jimin lips went into a straight line. "Yeah unfortunately, that is how things are."

The door next to Rose's door open, and Queen Lalisa walks out with a smile when she notices the two were standing there.

"You two can't get enough of each other, can't you?" A playful smile was seen on her Lisa's face.

With that both Jimin and Rose shook off the sensitive and sad topic off. They walk toward the meeting room where they will be talk to a few important people about education system in the Sphnix side.

When they enter, both King Jungkook and RM were discussing something that seem important. The moment they notice it was Queen Lalisa and Princess Rose the look on their face showed they were hiding something.

Queen Lalisa did her best not to seem bothered by it but it showed. King Jungkook walks up Lisa with a smile.

"I have two teachers here, two architects and loan management team. They believe that you two are friends from overseas, if they ask." King Jungkook tells them.

The two Lamia women look at each other with a look of confusion. They had a feeling that was not what RM and the king were discussing.

"Okay. Are they here?" Queen Lalisa told convince herself that it wasn't a big deal.

"Yes. BamBam is getting them as we speak." Jungkook replies back.

RM bows the Queen Lalisa and Princess Rose, "Jisoo is waiting for me." And leaves.

Two beautiful women in their twenties and four men in their thirties walk in.

"Welcome. Please have a seat." King Jungkook instructs.

The meeting starts and it was about three hours longs. Rose recommended a lot of ideas, and the two educators were impress with her knowledge of expanding learning tools.

The financial group were very impress with the way both Rose and Lisa were able to expand and add a few more extra curricular activities without going over their budget.

"You two have great idea. We are planning to open a university in two years but planning it in a few months. I would love it if you two can give us idea and suggestion." One of the educator ask.

Queen Lalisa, Princess Rose, king Jungkook and Jimin all look over to one another with a passive expression. They knew it was a far reach and most likely it will not happen.

But the feeling of saying no to something important was wrong to both Rose and Lisa.

"I would have to see. I may not be physically available but I believe King Jungkook could reach out if it's emergency." Lisa tells the lady.

You can see the disappointment but nothing was said after these two weeks. How they would settle things between the Lamia and Sphnix.

Both the king and queen wanted peace but the two never established how they were going to do that.

"I'm sure we can figure something out." King Jungkook said but his eyes were on her.

The meeting was over and as everyone left beside the king and queen, things became silent.

Neither of them said a word. They reality of it was, the two weeks were coming to an end. And they still haven't figured out who was sabotaging the prices on the shipment, how they can make peace or what will happen to the two.

The thought of nothing being accomplished didn't settle well with Lisa. She was more confuse now then before coming here.

At that moment, she had to remind herself that the remaining days, she had to stay focus. She needed to talk to Jisoo and no more playing games.

"I can practically hear the the wheels spinning in your head." King Jungkook teasing voice brought her out of her thoughts.

She looks up and sees a smirk on the king's face. She was confuse why he didn't seem bothered with the idea of nothing being accomplished. He was the one that brought his right hand man and convince her to come her for what?

She will be leaving with nothing like she arrived. That was not the reason why she came here.

"I'm sorry but what will happen when I leave? How will me make peace with one another. We didn't do much." She tells him.

"We did a lot. I introduced you to people and they all like you. That shows you aren't a threat to us."

That was it. We weren't a threat to them, but were they a threat to us?

"What about you?" She ask him.

Now his calm demeanor was long gone. He looks confuse, "What do you mean?"

"Are you a threat to us?" She finally ask him.

He stood up straight, "Do I feel like a threat to you?"

And in her opinion, no. She never felt any ounce of fear when she was with him. As a queen, that was stupid for her to feel that way.

"Not exactly."

A scoff came out of his lip. "Not exactly?" He questions. "I'm am far from a threat to you Lili."

Her eyes squeeze shut when he called her Lili. He use it own a few times, but it held some kind of emotion to her.

"What were you and RM discussing about before we arrive?" Queen Lalisa ask.

King Jungkook face falter as her question. He was not expecting that to come out her. And that just proves to her that he was hiding something.

"It was business." Was all he said.

"Does it have something to do with the Lamia?" She questions him.

He turn his head a way from her. And her heart sank. He was hiding something from her that had to do with the Lamia.

"You answered my question. I am only staying here for a few more days to give Jisoo time to work with RM but I am leaving when the two weeks end. We obviously have peace with some kind of limitation. And I guess our ancestors knew what they were doing."

Queen Lalisa starts to walk toward the door. As her hand grasp the door know, King Jungkook's voice makes her freezes.

"And what if you are wrong? What if our ancestors were doing things out of spite? And this isn't how it's suppose to be?" He questioned.

She didn't understand his questions. Without looking back, "I trust my ancestors. I believe they know what they were doing."

She left without him trying to explains things. He was making her second guess her judgements and beliefs. She didn't like the feeling of a person, especially a man, to give her a feeling of uncertainty.

Author's Note

Happy May 19th.

I don't think they will show us something. I know my heart sank of the thought of that.

Anywho, you guys! Someone wanted to call me out on a comment that I made about YG's statements about Blackpink's comeback.

I was like.. I'm not mad of the news YG was telling is. I was more disappointed that they keep pushing it back. I am here for the girls regardless but I just wish YG would stick to their words. If they aren't planning till September then just say that before.

I knew they weren't going to have a comeback in June, I said it a chapter or two ago because they would have promoted it like Treasure's debut on their Instagram. So I'm not surprise, but I was saying that stop getting our hopes and just be real with us.

Yes people were going to be mad that they have to wait, but they will wait regardless. But saying it will be in 2019, then beginning of 2020, then the first quarter of 2020 not September. It's like come on man!

But I agree, because of the pandemic, and twice having their comeback in June, it's a good idea to wait. But you could have just said that. You know?

Question of the Chapter:

Besides Lizkook stories, what other kind do you read? Other fanfic or genre?

I have a lot. I think you guys will love them, just in case you get tire of Lizkook or can't find any that you like.

This one is good.

This made me cry and the series are so good. She is actually one of my favorite authors on Wattpad. These series made me laugh and cry.

Here's another beginning of a series. This one is good too. And the rest of the series is so good. Filled with love and lust. Love it!

This is actually a fantastic book. Once I read it, I wasn't able to put it down. But it's only a preview. I believe it is published. But my goodness, this was dark and innocence becoming one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
62.1K 1.4K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹
7.3K 165 34
Jennie Kim after moving from New Zealand faces love problems. Everywhere she goes, she keeps seeing Jungkook. Was it love at first sight? Little did...
30.3K 642 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...