Prinxiety, Demus & Logicality...

By Non-Binary_Royalty

Legit what the title says. I will do requests. Please correct me if anything is spelt wrong, grammatically... More

Chemestry Partners- Prinxiety(Small Logicality)
Vibe Check!-Demus
If I Could Tell Her- Logicality
Authors note
SHUT UP!! OR YOU WONT GET IT!!- Demus
Do you wanna know what i want?- A/N
Only Us- Prinxiety
Back Off- Prinxiety
Hold on- Any
Question + Command (kinky i know)
STOP IT ROMAN!!- Logicality (background Prinxiety)
Hellooooooo
Well okay.
Royalty- Prinxiety (background Logicality)
I was tagged!!
*death glare*- Demus
Tagged again??
Hey, hi, hello
Oh Honey- Demus, Prinxiety
Cliché- Logicality
Sorry
Area 51 Raid- Demus
What is this feeling?- Prinxiety
Truth or Dare- Prinxiety & Logicality
Just so you know A/N
Drunk Crush- Logicality
Three Things- Prinxiety
Angel With a Shot Gun- Prinxiety (Background Logicality)
A/N

Beauty and the Beasty- Prinxiety & Logicality

155 3 5
By Non-Binary_Royalty

Guess who found a new musical? This person, and I love it, it's not new new but this is the first time I've listened to it all, and I love it. (btw it'a an Australian High School AU because I'm Australian and that's all I really know with some American twists, I do go to a private school, so it may be different anyway)(My favourite songs above^)

Virgil POV.

I walk into the school and see a hall flooded with students. I walk to the office and gather the things I'll need, like my timetable and locker number and code. I walk to my first class and sit in the back, and stop paying attention. 

Kids file in slowly, but surely, and take their seats. A bubbly looking kid with wire, round glasses sits next to me. 

"Hi! I'm Patton! What's your name?" He asks with lots of enthusiasm, sticking his hand out to shake my hand.

"Uh... Virgil." Taking it.

"Nice to meet you Virgil! Are you new? Are you an exchange student? because I noticed you sound American and-" (Patton's Australian, fight me) The teacher interrupts him before he could finish.

The teacher continues and I just drown them out. 

I look out the window and day dream until a young boy with chestnut red hair walks into the class room. He has a walk that makes him look like he thinks he's better than everyone, his tie is loose, his hair messy, and his shirt partially untucked. 

He salutes the teacher and walks to the back row and sits down in front of me. 

He's cute- WHAT? no.

The class continues and we stand up when it's time for next period, Patton and I are walking and talking. I told him that I just moved from America, but I didn't tell him why, and he didn't seem to care, which was a relief.

We're walking when the boy from before walks up to us with a stiff looking boy, with slick back dark brown hair, a tie and glasses. 

"Hey, I saw you before in class, I'm Roman." He says putting his hand out for a fist pump. 

"Hi, I'm Virgil." I say returning it. 

"Virgil, I'm Logan, and I assume you've met Patton, considering you're talking to him." The other male says sticking out his hand for a hand shake with little, to no enthusiasm. I return in reluctantly. 

"Virgil's from America! He just moved here." Patton says putting his are on my shoulder. 

"Is that so?" Roman asks, looking at me.

"Y-Yeah." I say, looking at the ground.

"I gathered that, from the accent." Logan says adjusting his glasses from the side.

"Let's go to our next class so we aren't late." Patton says taking his hand off my shoulder and walking to his next class.

I walk to my next class, which is art, and notice that Roman is still walking next to me. "Do you have art too?" I ask.

"Yeah, are you good? At art that is." He asks looking at me.

"I-I'm alright, I don't really know though, you'll have to tell me." I say with a smirk.

"Will do, Beauty." He says and my face goes red, "I mean- like- uh Bell from- Beauty and The Beast- not saying you're beautiful- but I'm not saying you're not-" He stumbles over his words, using to many hand movements, and running his hand through his hair. He's obviously a theatre kid.

"And what would that make you?" I ask walking into the classroom.

He just smiles and sits down next to me.

~Time Skip~

It's been about a week since I move into the school and it's alright, I've had two detentions, which is a lot less than normal, which I guess is good. I've gotten along with my new friends really well and Patton and I have gotten a lot closer and I've started opening up to him a little. Roman and I have also gotten closer, but I haven't opened up to him yet, Logan's cool, he's the kind of guy that I share my conspiracy theories with. 

I walk into school, my shirt untucked, my hair long and messy, my tie so loose that someone could easily take it off without any trouble and all this is normal, and also the reason I've gotten two detentions.

Mr Johnson  walks up to me looking disappointed. "Virgil. I told you to look presentable to day. Tuck in your shirt, tighten your tie, and get a hair cut. Also, detention." I walk away fixing everything and he follows me with his gaze, so I stick the finger up at him, and he audibly gasps. (This whole paragraph is a mood, and something my friend did)

"What was that about?" Logan asks walking up to my side. 

"Just another detention." I say with a shrug.

"Again? Virgil, you really need to try harder." He says adjusting his tie.

"I am trying, but I guess this is what I get when I get dressed in the car." I say shrugging again.

"Way do you get ready in the car?" Logan asks emphasising the 'do'.

"My dad." I say plainly as we walk up to Roman and Patton.

"Oh." Logans says understanding.

"Virgil!" Someone says, and I assume it's Patton, but I look up and it's Roman with a goofy grin.

"Uh... Hey, Beasty." I say with a small salute. (Remember that from his first day-)

"Awweee!!!!" I hear Patton squeal.

"What?" I ask turning to him with a confused look.

"You guys are adorable!!" I says grabbing Logans bicep and jumping up and down, and once he's done he looks at it and squeezes it in awe and Logan's face goes red.

"What about you two?" Roman says, mostly referring to the, obviously, distracted Patton.

"What about us?" Logan asks.

"You two would be an adorable couple." I say and with that Patton wakes up.

"What?" Patton asks, he obviously was distracted and paying no attention.

"You and Microsoft nerd, over here," Roman says referring to Logan, "Would be an adorable couple."

Logan and Patton's face both go red and they start to splutter and try to explain something.

"Logicality." I say plainly.

"Pardon?" Beasty asks confused.

"Logicality, their ship name, because Logan is pretty much Logic within its self and Patton's morality because he's like a father. Logicality." I explain. 

"Huh, makes sense." Roman says looking at Logan and Patton, tilting his head.

~Time Skip~

I'm at Patton's house studying with Logan and Patton, himself. Roman couldn't join because he has rehearsal. 

"SooooOooOOo... You two together yet?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

Patton's face goes bright red and Logan covers his face. Patton nods slowly. 

"You are?!" I ask getting excited. I can't wait to tell Roman. 

"I- Yes." Logan says. 

"How long have you guys been together?" I ask with a smirk.

"About a month." Patton answers, having gathered himself.

"What?! How did you guys keep that kind of secret for that long?!" I ask genuinely surprised.

"To be honest, I don't know myself." Patton says scratching his neck and taking Logan's hand under the table. 

"Wait. Logan cover Patton's ears." He does and I continue. "Have you done the do?" I ask with a smirk and nudge my head towards the confused looking Patton.

Logan doesn't answer.

"Wha- Have you?!" I ask.

"Not exactly." He says removing his hands from Patton's ear, signalling me to stop. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Patton asks looking even more innocent than usual. 

"Nothing sweat heart." Logan says taking his hand again.

"Okie, Logie-Bear." Patton says kissing him and continuing with his work, his hand still in Logan's.

I pretend to through up and say "You guys are so sweet it's making me sick."

"Yeah, well, what about You and Roman." Logan says raising his eye brow.

I feel my face heat up and ask "What about us? I like him. No more-" I stop myself releasing what I'm saying and Patton looks up at me happily.

Just as Logan's about to start, there's a knock on the door.

I get up to get it, being the closest, and open the door to see Roman. "Virgil!" He says looking happy. 

"Sup, Beasty?" I say, my face heating up from his enthusiasm.

He walks in saying "Rehearsal finished early so I though I might as well come here, did I miss anything?"

"Not much, just that Logan and Patton have been together for the past month, and they've sort of done the do, if you know what I mean." I say winking towards Roman, his face visibly heating up.

"What?! And you never told us?!" Beasty asks looking genuinely confused, and looking a little hurt.

"Oh and also Virgil told us he likes someone-" Patton starts.

"No, I didn't." I say glaring at him, to which he just shrugs it off (¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

"OooOOo, Belle's got a crush?" He asks wiggling his shoulders in a suggestive way. (That's also from his first day, don't ask any questions) 

"N-No." I say my face heating up at how close he is.

"He obviously does." Roman says straightening up (Gaytening up).

The subject is dropped and we continue with our work, but it's obvious that Beasty's going to ask me again.

~Time Skip~

Roman and I walk towards the door to leave, because Logan's staying the night because Patton's parents are out (   ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), we get outside and say our goodbyes and then Roman and I start walking to our houses.

"So who is this mystery crush?" Roman asks looking over at me.

"I'm not going to tell you my crush, because there's not crush to tell you." I say weakly.

"Oh, sure~" He says knocking my shoulder with his.

We both chuckle.  

"But seriously, do you like anyone?" Roman asks looking over to me with a grin.

Stupid Roman, with his stupid grin, and his stupid emerald green eyes and his stupid, soft, hair and his stupid good looks, and his stupid soft lips and his stupid muscles-

I'm snapped out of my trance by Roman saying "Earth to Belle?" over and over again.

"Oh- sorry, Yeah... I like someone." I say scratching my neck.

"Oh? What are they? Gender wise?" He asks.

"A boy, a stupidly beautiful boy." I say, feeling my face heat up.

"Go on." Roman nudges.

"A stupidly handsome, a stupidly kind, a stupidly perfect, a stupidly amazing, a stupidly talented, a stupidly greened eyed, dumb, stupid boy." I say going off on a rant.

"Do I know, said boy?" He asks with a smile.

"If you don't I'd be worried." I say with a chuckle. "Anyway, do YOU like anyone?" 

His face goes red and he starts moving his hands way too much, again. 

"Just go on a rant, like I did, it'll help." I say.

"Okay... He's perfectly perfect, with his perfectly perfect hair and his perfectly perfect attitude and his perfectly perfect eyes and his perfectly perfect skin and his perfectly perfect beauty and his perfectly perfect pale skin and his perfectly perfect shortness and just... him... he's perfectly perfect." He says with a day dreamy sigh.

"He sounds too good to be true." I say with a scoff. "Are you sure he's real?"

"I mean... if he wasn't I'd be talking to myself." He says with a chuckle.

I realise what he said and I stop in my tracks.

He stops too then turns and starts to ask "Are you okay? Was it something I said-" But i cut him off running at him and wrapping my hands around his neck and kiss him.

He wraps his hands around my waist and we stay there for about 30 seconds before we pull apart and I quickly say, "Sorry, I just... Sorry, I didn't ask first."

"And you're always the one going on and on about the lack of consent in Disney movies." He says resting his hands on my hips and I wrap my hands around his neck.

Holy cow, that was long. I kind of want to do another part, but I don't know. Thank you for reading this, sorry it took so long. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~Logan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 32 12
Read Intro Please. Requests open
43.7K 1.3K 60
This will mostly be prinxiety and logicality, with some remile and demus sprinkled in! I don't know how to write smut so there is not going to be muc...
4.5K 245 28
Please read A/N for more details 10-7-20: #3 in loceit
37.8K 1.9K 50
Deceit is unpopular in highschool, as others find him ugly with his snake-like burn, he is depressed and self harms, he has a crush on one of the mos...