1D • Stories

By BeautifulRain2020

Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall getting hurt, sick and caring for each other. Set around the release of 'Made in... More

Liam ~ Faints
Note for 'Niall's Last Days'
Niall's Last Days (1)
Niall's Last Days (2)
Niall's Last Days (3)
Niall's Last Days (4)
Niall's Last Days (5)
Lil Niall
Nouis ~ Drowning (1)
Nouis ~ Hypothermia (2)
Nouis ~ Hallucinations (3)
Nouis ~ Parasite (4)
Niall ~ Vertigo
Niall ~ Trapped
Niall ~ Dizzy Spells
Niall ~ Electrocuted On Stage
Niall ~ Hit His Head On Stage
Niall ~ Amsterdam Knee Aftermath
*Niall ~ Dislocates Knee At BRIT Awards
Louis ~ Broken Back
Louis ~ Surgery & Fainting at the BRITs
Faking
Faking ~ Niall | Seizure
Faking ~ Niall | Claustrophobic
Faking ~ Harry | Head Injury
Faking ~ Louis | Seizure
Faking ~ Louis | Absent Seizure
⭐ Stories from 1D | I'll Always Be Here ⭐
Niall Claustrophobia & Sleeping Pills ✨
Liam & Diabetic Shawn Mendes
Harry Seizure at Gucci Photoshoot
Harry Meets Freddie
Harry Car Crash ⚕️
Harry Wakes Up
Harry Hospital
Harry Home

Liam ~ Attacked By A Bear

2.2K 24 0
By BeautifulRain2020

The boys were setting up their chairs around the firepit as they waited for Liam to return with wood so that they could build the campfire.
"Boys," Liam called out and they turned to him.
"Liam you're back!" Harry called before he turned to Liam. They boys gasped. Liam was leaning against a tree and cradling his arm. There was blood dripping from cuts on his face and neck, he was bruised all over and there was a huge gash down his leg.
"Liam."
"Oh my God."
"Liam, what happened?" The boys asked as they rushed over.
"I..." Liam stuttered as he lost his balance and Louis caught him as he began to fall.
"It's ok Liam. I've got you," Louis said as he helped to steady Liam and he leant him back against the tree.
"We've got you Liam," Harry added as he helped Louis to support Liam.
"What happened?" Zayn asked Liam as Niall looked at his leg.
"I was attacked."
"By what?"
"A bear."
"You were attacked by a bear?" Harry repeated and Liam nodded. Liam closed his eyes and he let his body relax for a moment. Louis and Harry were quick to support him.
"Wow, don't collapse on us Liam," Louis said as he held Liam's weight.
"Are you still with us Liam?" Harry asked as he looked into his face.
"Yeah. Yeah," Liam stuttered and Harry and Louis looked at each other.
"His leg's not good boys," Niall said and they looked down at him. "I think that his muscles have been torn through and he's definitely at risk of getting an infection."
"Ok. Zayn, can you get some water so we can clean it out please," Louis instructed him.
"Yeah, of course," Zayn replied before he ran to his tent.
"Liam, are you able to walk?" Louis asked and Liam faintly nodded. "Are you sure?"
"I don't think that he's awake enough to be able to walk Louis," Harry told him.
"Right, we'll carry him. Give me a hand," Louis said and Harry and Niall helped him to pick Liam up. "Thanks," Louis said before they walked back to the camp.

~

"I'll get the first aid kit," Niall said before he rushed away.
"I thought they said that there were no bears in Sweden at this time of year."
"We're going to have to check to see if the bear is still here."
"Niall and I will go," Zayn said as he joined them with his water bottle and Louis began to lie Liam down.
"Watch his head," Harry said, supporting Liam as they lay him beside the firepit. Niall joined them with a first aid kit.
"Liam, wake up mate," Louis said, gently shaking Liam awake.
"What's happening?" Liam asked.
"We're going to clean and dress your leg to stop it getting infected. It's going to be painful mate," Louis told him gently.
"Just do it," Liam said and Zayn opened the water bottle. Louis and Harry took Liam's hands as Zayn poured the water slowly over Liam's leg. Liam gripped Harry and Louis's hands in pain.
"Almost there Liam," Harry told him as Niall opened a wound dressing and put it carefully over Liam's leg.
"You're doing amazing Liam," Louis said as Niall fastened the dressing down.
"Ok, we're done," Niall announced.
"Let's sit you up Liam," Harry said before he and Louis helped Liam to sit up.
"Drink some of this," Zayn said as he came over and gave Liam some water.
"Are you ok Liam?" Louis asked.
"No."
"We can use the rest of the water to clean the scratches on your face and neck," Harry said and Liam nodded.
"Ok."
"Be gentle with him," Louis told Harry.
"I will," Harry replied as he went to get his travel towel.

~

"What happened Liam?" Niall asked as he touched Liam's leg gently.
"I was collecting firewood, and this bear cub towards me. It got too close and mama bear got angry."
"Did you play dead Liam?"
"Yeah."
"Is it going to come back, do you think?" Louis asked and all the boys went silent.
"No. It was moving off. Mama bear lost interest in me pretty quickly," Liam said as his hands began to shake.
"Ok mate, ok," Louis shushed him, putting his hands over Liam's to comfort him. "Are you hurt anywhere else?"
"My arm aches," Liam muttered and Niall came beside him.
"It's badly bruised. Does it feel broken?" Niall asked after inspecting Liam's blue and purple forearm.
"No. Just sore," Liam said.
"How far did you have to limp back to camp?" Zayn asked.
"Half a mile, I can't be sure."
"Half a mile, that's a long way," Niall said as Harry returned with his travel towel.
"I'm tired."
"We'll lie you back down then Liam," Louis said before he helped Liam to rest back onto the ground.
"We've got to check that the bear has really left Niall."
"Are we going out bear hunting?"
"It'd be better if you didn't hunt it Niall," Louis told him.
"We won't. I've just always wanted to say that."
"Stay safe guys."
"We will," Zayn reassured Harry before they headed out.

~

"I think that the bear is gone," Zayn announced as he and Niall returned to camp. They saw Liam asleep with his head in Louis's lap while Harry was cooking dinner.
"How's Liam?" Niall asked.
"He's ok. He's just sleeping at the moment," Louis replied.
"The adrenaline has finally worn off then?"
"Yeah."
"What are you cooking Harry?" Niall asked as he came over.
"Just some beans and stuff."
"Great, I can't wait to taste it later."
"I think that we need someone on bear watch tonight," Zayn said as he sat beside Louis.
"I think that would make us all feel a lot safer."
"Can't we call Paul to pick us up?"
"All our phones have run out of charge. Paul's due to pick us up tomorrow anyway."
"Is Liam going to be ok until then?"
"He's going to have to be. I'm going to sleep in his tent with him to make sure that he's ok overnight."
"We should put all the food in our rucksacks and put them away from the camp."
"Good idea."
"Is Liam's leg still bleeding?" Niall asked, noticing at the spots of blood on the dressing.
"No, it stopped half an hour ago," Louis replied.
"He's starting to heal then."
"Yeah."
"Hey Liam, how are you feeling?" Louis asked Liam as he woke up.
"Better. How long til dinner?"
"About 5 minutes Liam."
"How are you feeling?"
"Sore. What time is it?"
"It's half past 6."
"Am I lying in your lap?" Liam asked Louis and the boys laughed.
"Yeah, you are," Louis replied.
"Ok, as long as none else hears about this," Liam threatened.
"Of course not."
"My lips are sealed."
"And dinner is served!" Harry called out.
"Ok Liam, here we go," Louis said as he helped Liam to sit up.

~

"Argh," Liam cried out and clutched his arm.
"Liam?"
"The pain's gotten worse."
"In your arm?"
"Yeah. And everywhere else."
"You've been lying down for a while Liam. Can you move your arm?" Louis asked and Liam stretched his arm out.
"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Niall asked as he ran his hands along Liam's arm.
"Yeah, a little," Liam replied as he winced at the touch.
"I don't think it's broken. Do we have a sling in the first aid box just in case it is?" Niall asked.
"I'll go and check," Zayn replied.
"Come on Liam," Louis said as he helped Liam to stand up. "Let's sit him down," Louis said and he and Niall sat Liam onto a chair.
"I felt dizzy for a second there."
"I've got the sling."
"Thanks Zayn."
"Give me your arm Liam," Niall said and he gently put Liam's arm into a sling. "How does that feel?"
"Better," Liam replied. They had bean stew for dinner and they chatted about band stuff before Liam yawned.
"Are you tired Liam?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, let's get you into bed," Louis said and he helped Liam to stand up.
"Do you need any help Louis?"
"No, I think we'll be fine. Are you boys ok to do shifts on bear watch tonight?"
"Yeah, we'll sort something out. Get some rest Liam," Niall replied.
"Yeah. Relax and heal mate."
"We love you Liam."
"Thanks guys," Liam replied before he disappeared into his tent with Louis.

~

Niall unzipped the tent to find Louis snuggled up to Liam as the big spoon and they were both sleeping soundly. Niall felt bad that he had to wake Louis up.
"Louis," Niall whispered as he shook him. "Louis, wake up mate."
"Hmn?" Louis said as he came to.
"It's morning buddy."
"Is it?" Louis asked as he rubbed his eyes.
"How was Liam last night?"
"He woke up a few times and I sorted him out some paracetamol. I thought I heard Harry singing at one point."
"He was singing quietly all night. We had a little duet at around 3am. Did it wake you up?"
"No, I was already awake when I heard it. How was the bear watch?"
"Scary. Nothing happened but you were always on edge."
"I bet. Thanks for doing that."
"It's no problem. Liam went through much worse and we were doing it for him."
"Yeah," Louis said before he glanced at Liam and smiled.
"Anyway, Paul's here and Harry's been explaining what's happened to him."
"Right," Louis said as got out of his sleeping bag.

~

They got out of the tent and came over to Paul. Louis was still in his green woodland pyjamas.
"How's Liam?" Paul asked Louis. He looked stressed and worried.
"He's ok, he's asleep at the moment. He's got various cuts and bruises and we don't think that his arm is broken but we can't be sure. The cut on his leg is causing him some pain and he had 4 paracetamol in the night."
"You sound like a true nurse there Louis," Harry said and Louis smiled.
"It wasn't as soothing as your singing though mate."
"You heard that?"
"Yeah, bits and pieces."
"Is he shaken up about the attack?" Paul pressed Louis.
"He hasn't said much about it. I don't think it's fully sunk in yet."
"Ok. I'm proud of you boys for keeping him safe. You risked your lives on that night watch, you know that?"
"It was scary at times. That's why I sang," Harry said.
"We did it for Louis," Niall agreed.
"It was a scary night for all of us. When we first saw Liam standing against that tree, we were all terrified. There was so much blood, especially down his leg."
"And Zayn's asleep is he?" Paul asked.
"Yeah, he had the last night watch," Niall told Paul before he yawned.
"Ok. Let's decamp and get you boys off to bed and Liam to a hospital so that he can be checked out properly."
"Sounds good Paul," Louis agreed before they began taking the tents down and pouring water over the ash of the fire.

~

They had taken all the tents down except for Liam's and Louis went over to Paul.
"Can you give me a hand please Paul. This is the best Liam's slept all night and it'd be a shame to wake him," Louis said as they crawled into the tent and unzipped inside.
"Never wake up sleeping beauty," Paul said and he shared a smile with Louis. Paul carefully picked Liam up and carried him, in his sleeping bag, to the van. All the boys got in, with Harry and Louis sitting on either side of Liam, keeping him upright as the van drove off. Niall took a photo of Liam and Louis looked at him inquisitively.
"You want to remember this?"
"It's for Liam. When he asks how he got from being in a tent with you to a hospital room."
"Oh yeah," Louis said and the boys laughed quietly.

Louis went to the hospital with Paul and Liam while Niall, Harry and Zayn went back to the hotel. Liam didn't say much as the nurses put a proper dressing onto his leg and they prescribed him some painkillers for his arm, which was badly bruised but not broken. On their return to the hotel they had pizza for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 547 23
Well, I guess you know what happens in this story. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!! Started: 13/07/20 or 07/13/20 if you're American. Ended: 01/01/21 it's...
23K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
18.2K 458 29
Everything's broken. How can he fix this? •will not be editing. it is what it is ;)•
1.7M 46.9K 35
Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surprise, this "illness" isn't just the flu...