"My" Soul! "My" Love!

By parvathypaaru

A mixture of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian and Kasauti zindagi ki with an entry of Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, and a pin... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Yippeee
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Sorry
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not an Update
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
MEHANDI
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Announcement
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Sorry
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
MaNan Wedding
Chapter 114
AnuPre Wedding
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Haii My dear Readers
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 101

1.5K 154 11
By parvathypaaru

Night

Kolkata

Healing Hearts Therapy Center

Dev is sitting near her all the time. Sleepless nights turned her into a revengeful monster, but now, she is relaxing with her one hand securely entrapped in his.

Dev's thoughts came to a halt with the sudden ringing of his phone. He immediately takes out his phone, and walked towards the window.

{Parellel Conversation}

"Hey Manik, kaise ho?!"

"Sab theek.... aur vaha?!.... Jenni kaisi hai?! Doctor ne kya kaha?"

"Jenni bilkul theek hai.... don't worry yaar. Kal tak sedation mein hi thi, aaj subah hosh aayi, par voh kisi se baat nahi ki.... "

"Really.... Is she fine?"

"Hope so.... but she took her medicine and food on time, mujhse bhi koyi baat nahi ki"

"Hmmm...."

"Tum log Mangalore mein ho na... vaha sab kaise hai?!"

"All good.... vaise ek good news hai...... Dates are fixed for the wedding"

"Ohhh my God... really!!!! That's just wonderful.... kab, kaha?! "

"Do din baad.... kal se functions shuru honge, and do din baad shaadi. Anurag aur Prerna ki bhi ussi date and the same time"

"So two weddings.... so more fun"

"Yeah...."

"Hmmm.... agar sab kuch theek hota toh main bhi attend kar paata!"

"Hmmm.... Doctor ne kya kaha?!"

"Doctor bhi kuch nahi keh paa raha hai, because she is not responding vocally. Ek taraf se mujhse esa lag raha hai ki, she is healing, matlab... uski face pe ek calmness hai abhi.... Aur haa, Srikanth uncle aaya tha, Jenny ko dekhne, aur unhone Jenny ki treatment ke liye pura support de raha hai. He even talked with the doctors in London...."

"Really! Dad... vaha aaya tha?!!"

"Hmmm... finally, he took your words seriously.... Neonika Mam bhi yahi hai,.... and main tumhe call karne hi waala tha, kal agar tickets finalise honge toh, Jenni ki treatment ke liye hum  London jaa rahe hai, may be day after tomorrow...."

"That's good.... jitni jaldi ho sake uthni jaldi agar Jenni theek ho jaaye toh...."

"Hmm... you don't worry, maine kaha tha na, I'm and I will be with her.... So enjoy your wedding. Hum dono jaldi vaapas aayenge, and give us a big party, what's say?"

"Done deal yaar........ and Thank You.... Thank You so much.... mujhe pata hai, ek Thank You se kuch nahi hota, but...."

"Ohh pleasee yaar, I love her, aur agar Nandini hota, toh tum bhi yahi karte na"

..........................................

Mangalore

Manik is standing at the terrace, looking at the stars, after talking to Dev.

"Manik" He turned back to look at Srikanth.

"Dev se baat kar raha tha.......{He walked towards him and after a much-needed pause} Thank You"

"Mujhe meri galati samaj aa gaya Manik...... Main ek selfish insaan ho gaya tha na.... I want to apologize for all those difficult times........... can you forgive me, for once...?!"

Manik hugged Srikanth all of a sudden. Srikanth got startled, but then he smilingly hugged him back tightly.

After some moment of silence, 

"Good night Dad" Manik loosened his hug and smiled at him and then walked inside.

Srikanth smiled widely and his eyes held tears of happiness.

.....

Nandini was witnessing this with a tearful smile on her face, all the while... She then followed Manik, without his knowledge. He entered his room, and then she immediately back hugged him. He startled, but then he held her hand which is firmly holding him around his stomach.

"I Love You Manik," She said placing her cheeks over his back.

He smiled standing at the same position, "Hmmm, so tum mujhe stalk kar rahe the.....!! too bad"

"Haa toh?!...  I have all right to stalk my husband"

He smiled widely hearing the word 'husband' from her mouth. He turned around without leaving his hold on her hand, and swiftly pulled her towards him, and held his hand around her waist. Nandini couldn't register what happened all of a sudden, so she looked at him in shock.

Manik looked at her lovingly, and slowly he removed her hair strands, which were covering her face because of his sudden act. Their eyes got locked, and then he pulled her by her waist to him more,

"Say it" He said in a low seductive voice while lowering his face towards her. 

"What?!" She asked him innocently, in a whisper.

"I'm... your...?" He waited for her to complete the sentence. 

Their eyes interlocked with each other, and Manik started leaning towards her, slowly for a kiss. But our naughty Nandini Murthy suddenly pushed him, and ran outside closing the door.

"Nandini...!!!"

Nandini slightly opened the door, and peeped through it, "You are my Monster" She showed her tongue to him and ran away..... 

.........................................

Kolkata

Healing Hearts Therapy Center

Dev turned towards Jenny, and saw her trying to get the glass of water from the table. He immediately walked towards her, and gave her the glass. She sipped it silently and gave back.

"Jenny,... ab kaise feel kar rahi ho?!"

Jenny looked at him and a light smile spreads across her lips. Dev placed his palm over her cheeks, "Ese muskuraaya karo, humesha..."

Then he asked, "Bhook lag rahi hai?!.... khana khaale?!"

She nodded her head cutely, and he immediately served the food for her from a box. Then he took a spoon full of porridge and extended towards her mouth.

She looked at him, and then, "Tumne khaaya?!"

Dev's happiness has no bounds, by hearing a word from her mouth...that too after 2 days. He looked at her deeply with all his love. Jenny took the spoon from his hand and extended towards his mouth. He happily opened his mouth and swallowed the porridge, and then he took another spoon full of porridge and made her eat. Likewise they both ate together....

He wiped her lips with the tissue and gave her the medicines.

"Raat bahut ho gayi, so jaao" He was about to make her sleep, but she held his hand,

"Dev.... mujhe.... Manik se baat karni thi...."

Dev looked at her in confusion, but then he noticed a teardrop coming out of her eyes,

"Maine bahut badi galati  ki hai Dev.... kisi aur ki saza, maine kisi aur ko de di.... Mujhe maafi maangni hai Dev, Manik se kaho na, ki mujhe aa ke mile...ek baar.... please.... mujhe usse sorry bolni hai, please Dev..."

Her confession made him happier. He became too overwhelmed hearing her and got a big relief from all his worries.

He calmed down her by hugging her close, and then made her lay down on the bed, "Relax.... Main Manik se baat karunga.... but abhi nahi.... jaldi se poori tarah theek ho jaao, hum saath mein jaayenge, Okay......."

"Manik mujhse milna nahi chahte hai kya?!" Jenni asked sadly

"Nahi nahi Jenni, esa nahi hai... voh har din call karte hai, abhi kuch derr pehle bhi.... voh kya hai ki, Manik abhi Kolkata mein nahi hai.... sab log Mangalore chale gaye, Nandini ke ghar"

"Nandini.... voh ab kaisi hai?!.... maine uske saath bahut bura ki hai...."

"Nandini bilkul theek hai, don't worry...., Abhi tum so jaao, okay... kal mein unn dono se tumhari baat karwaaunga...Pakka"

Jenni smilingly nodded her head and slowly closed her eyes, and Dev caressed her hair.

......

After some time, Dev walked out of the room, without making any noise. He saw Neonika sitting on the chair near the door.

"Neonika Ma'am.... aap abhi bhi yahi hai?!"

Neonika looked at him and stood up, "Dev, Jenni kaisi hai?! Usne kuch khaaya?!"

"Ma'am, Jenni bilkul theek hai... aap tension mat lo, aur aap please hotel jaayiye aur rest kijiye, main hoon na yaha pe"

Nahi nahi Dev, main idhar hi theek hu.... Jenni... Jenni ne kuch kaha?!"

"Haa, abhi abhi soyi hai.... sone se pehle, voh Manik ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi.... voh Manik se maafi maangna chahti hai.... She is really regretting"

"Really...! yeh toh achi baat hai.... kya usne mere baare mein kuch kaha?!" Neonika asked longingly

"Nahi Ma'am... sorry"

"Kya main usse dekh sakti hu...ek baar?" Neonika asked helplessly

"Ma'am.... aap please mujhe galat mat samajiye... Jenni ki halat hum predict nahi kar sakte, abhi shaayad voh normal baat kar rahi hai, par we have to wait... and I think..."

"Hmm... I can understand...." Neonika said in disappointment.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.3K 6
The one shots, three shots and short stories on abhimaan
1K 108 6
Demons, hell, gods, the boons and the curses we have seen so far but have we truly explored what lies beyond these names? There are many questions u...
1.4M 60.7K 28
"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the abi...
5.4K 244 5
THIS IS AN ARIYA ROMANTIC NOVEL. THIS WILL HAVE ONLY 5 PARTS . THIS IS MY STORY HENCE I WOULD PREFER THAT THERE IS NO PLAGIARISM ABOUT IT.