His Heart's Desire

By loualou19

Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was t... More

Aesthetics | Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
Important!
Epilogue | Bad Father
Bonus | What happened that night
MATURE | chapters 39-40
Brodie | Feelings
Covers

46

128K 4.5K 7.8K
By loualou19

Alice

"I'll go start the car, have it warm up," Tracy says digging through her purse and leaving a five-dollar bill on the table.

I just stood awkwardly as I waited for Gen to put her coat on while Nick and Nelson talked.

"Hey." I hear a manly voice behind me and I jump around quickly to see the waiter from earlier.

"Hi," I reply timidly and he shows me his hand to shake so I politely shake his back. I don't feel the same sparks and tingles I would whenever I touched Nick. I need to stop comparing.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" The guy Josh asks and my lips part from surprise. He tucks his hands in his uniform pockets and rocks back and forth on his feet.

"Oh- I- I'm not from around here sorry," I say shifting on my feet.

"Oh... uh well here's my number if you want it?" He says handing me a card with numbers scribbled on the back.

"Call me sometime." He says with a wink before walking away. Holding the card in a tight grip I tuck it in my pocket.

"Ready?" Tracy says walking back into the diner.

I spin around and see Nelson and Gen staring at me with wide eyes. Nick was glaring at Josh from across the room.

"What did I miss?" Tracy says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Alice just got some d-" Gen starts but Nelson gives her a look that makes her shut up.

"Nothing!" I all but yell. I stare at Nick who steps closer to me.

I take a step back and watch his hands twitch at his sides seemingly eager to touch me. Probably just as eager as I was to touch him.

Tracy frowns and starts to walk out with everyone behind her. "Why do I miss all the good stuff." She mumbles her expensive shoes clicking against the tiled floor.

I glance over my shoulder to see Josh busy scrubbing some dishes. I pull the card out of my pocket and throw it in the trash. Nick has me still he just doesn't know it. I forgive him.

But finding a way to talk to him will be hard. I'm just too scared and don't know what to say.

I sigh and step out into the cold air following behind everyone. I buckle my self in my seat and wait quietly to make it to the motel.

The car screeches up to the motel and my drowsy eyes open from the bright light of the road.

I watch Tracy turn around and she stares at Nick and I seriously.

"Nick please take Alice to her room she is very tired," Tracy demands monotone and even though I'm tired I still catch what this sneaky woman just said.

"No Tracy I'm fine," I say annoyed and Gen scoffs.

"Come on sleepy head he's going to take you," Gen adds on giving a confused Nick a preordered room card.

Nelson unbuckles my seat and pushes me up and I can't help but think they're conspiring something against us here.

Nick gets out of the car and grabs my stuff putting my bag over his shoulder and his as well.

"Why though? Isn't her room just next to mine?" Nick asks and I agree as the others gather their stuff.

"Yes, that's why he should bring you, it's close." Tracy pushes me to Nick.

"I can handle myself," I grumble and walk away from Nick but this time Gen pulls me back to him.

"Yes but it's dark out and sadly, women are targets this late at night," Gen says and I open my mouth to speak again but Tracy cuts me off.

"Ok so Alice with Nick, Gen, and Nelson are in room 18G and I get the bridal suite to myself- sorry I paid for this trip- suite is mine," Tracy says running off and wobbling with over thirty bags on her arms for only a one night trip. Gen and Nelson walk to their room hand in hand leaving Nick and I confused under the snow.

I grip the small bag I brought in my hands and Nick takes it throwing it over his shoulder. He's surely carrying a lot of pounds on those shoulders.

"I can hold something." I reach up to help him but he starts to walk away.

"Or not," I mumble following him in the cold.

We get to my room and Nick opens my room door for me with the card.

He drops my stuff on the ground and flicks on the lights illuminating the darkroom that the night had once swallowed.

I look at the stuff by his feet and the sad smile on his face. I close my eyes and flashes of some sort of wedding night enter my mind and I need to cough to rid myself of the stupid thought.

"I guess this is it..." he says the words softly with a double meaning and tucks his hands in his pockets.

"I guess so," I say taking a step closer to him and it's quiet for a while.

"Goodnight." We both say simultaneously and I can't help but laugh.

I open my eyes and see him staring at my lips. I grip the door and inhale a heavy breath.

"Goodnight." I breathe out into the cold air and slowly close the door just as he says goodnight back as he walks over to his door not saying anything.

As soon as I'm alone I sigh. I want him in here with me tonight. What am I doing?

I shut my eyes tightly when I feel a pressure behind my eyes coaxing me to release tears. I shake my head and go to the bathroom. Slipping on my nightgown the silk material falls just above my knees and I mess with the hem looking in the mirror.

I comb through my hair and wash my face and brush my teeth getting ready for bed.

Finally, when I crawl under the cold covers I feel all my muscles relax and I sink into the soft mattress.

I turn my head in the darkroom watching as snow slowly piles itself on the small balcony.

I watch as someone turns a light on out there.

Nick.

Before I can stop myself I'm running out onto my balcony. My thin nightgown blows up around my thighs and I pull the material down the best I can.

"Nick!" I yell standing on my balcony and in the cold. My feet are frozen beyond belief and I hop around stupidly trying to get the snow off my body.

I look up in hopes to see Nick, the love of my life but instead, I make eye contact with this fat guy smoking a cigarette.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I-I thought you were someone else." I stutter and jump back inside quickly. The warm air vent above my head messing up my already messed up hair.

I put my hand over my heart from all my nerves and lock the balcony door.

I close the curtain and lean my back against it.

I miss Nick and it's only been two days. I'm sad and I want us to be happy again. I don't want to fight with him.

I fall down on the edge of my bed curling into a ball. Somehow I fell asleep because I woke up to a loud knock on my door.

I wipe my eyes of unshed tears and slowly walk over there.

I fix my nightgown and I open the door.

"Yes?" I ask softly not looking up. I wipe my nose with my hand as it runs from the cold.

When I don't hear a response I look up and gasp seeing Nick.

But he's holding flowers.

"Nick." I try to say but it comes out as a sob.

He drops the flowers on the ground and I watch as the lilies spill at our feet. My favorite flower.

I meet his sad eyes. "Please don't be mad at me anymore Alice. I can't take it anymore." He begs and I let him step in. "I'm sorry." He adds and I start to cry.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get that mad and- and I love you and I don't want to fight anymore." I say in one breath and hold onto his shirt tightly.

"Alice-" he starts to say but I pull his soft lips down to mine for a kiss I have been waiting days for.

He groans as we make contact and he pulls at my waist and the nightgown on my shoulders.

I walk backward slightly as our kiss gets more heated. I breakaway just as he kicks the door shut with his foot.

"We're never fighting again okay?" He says breathlessly and I nod.

He locks the door.

The click makes me jump and he stalks closer to me.

"And you're going to throw away that waiters number because you're mine." He growls and I feel my heartbeat pick up pace.

"I already did." I breathe out stepping close to him. I pull at the collar of his shirt and I watch as he smirks.

"Of course you did." He mumbles and nudges my lips to open widen for him with his own.

I feel his knee slide between my legs and only then did I realize how tightly I closed them.

His warm hand trails down my waist and I bite my lips still staring into his blue eyes that got warmer each second he got to touch me.

My legs slowly open as his knee rises higher. He pushes me suddenly.

I gasp as my back hits the mattress and my legs open on their own accord.

His glowing blue eyes trail down my neck to my chest. His gaze burning me all the way down until he connects them to my core. I leave my legs open as he gets closer.

My breathing becomes shallow and my eyes are hooded waiting for his touch on my skin and his body on mine.

"I want you," I say opening my legs wider and I watch his eyes lust over and he pulls his shirt over his head.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for two days." He says lowly in a growl and I feel the urge to close my legs tightly together so I do.

He reaches me and places his large rough hands on my knees pushing them open.

I moan when I feel his fingers rub against the center of my underwear and my head falls back and pushes against the mattress. His other hand traces the dip in my calve and runs his hand up my legs and to my thigh.

I sit upon my elbows and look at him.

His eyes grow softer contradicting his previous promise of punishment with those rough hands of his.

"I love you," I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you more." He says kissing my lips. I pull him closer and he falls on top of me. My hands trace over his abs and chest muscles.

I reach the hem of his jeans and unbutton them revealing dark hair leading to his huge member. I bite my lip and his hands pull at my nightgown and over my head.

I wasn't wearing a bra and I can feel my chest against the cold air in the room and I just know they are showing prominently. We were moving quickly desperate to feel one another.

Nick's body heat was keeping me warm as he moved in closer. His eyes dilated and he looked at my chest. Placing kisses on my neck and breasts I grip his hair wanting more and more of him.

"You're mine." He whispers his hot breath tickling my skin rising goosebumps.

"I'm yours." I look into his eyes and take his lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 16K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
The Wolf ✔ By Cher

Teen Fiction

221K 8.4K 46
DIABOLIC SERIES 2 This story is not so simply about a girl who hides from loneliness in books and a boy who wants to show her there's more to life th...
64.9K 1.4K 44
Book completed✓ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...