One Direction Dirty Imagines

By endofthestyles

zayn More

One Direction Dirty Imagines
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Liam Payne
Zarry 3some
Niam 3some
Dirty Niall Horan
Sweet Harry Styles
Nirry 3some (Part 1)
Nirry (Part 2)
Nirry (Part 3)
Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
Dirty Liam Payne
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 1
Dirty Zayn Malik (Zayn's POV) Part 2
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 3
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Harry Styles Part 1
Dirty Harry Styles Part 2
Dirty Niall Horan
Zouis 3some Part 1
Zouis 3some Part 2
Zouis 3 some part3
Zouis 3some Part 5
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Liam Payne
Harry and Edward 3some
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Harry Styles
Larry 3some
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Sooo Sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy xxx
Dirty Harry Styles
Kinky Harry
DADDY HARRY
DADDY LIAM
Punk Zayn

Dirty Louis Tomlinson

51.5K 307 14
By endofthestyles

"(Y/N), come on in! The water’s amazing!” Louis calls, before going back underwater.

“No, I’m tanning!” You exclaim as Louis rises to the surface.

You’re in the backyard of the mansion you share with Louis. He installed a huge underground pool last week, and it just finished filling up this morning. He’s been enjoying it for about an hour, while you lay on your stomach and tan your back. The sight of Louis shirtless is making you wet, but you weren’t going to tell him that.

“Pleeeeaaaaaseee beautiful, I need a swimming buddy!” Lou whines, swimming to the shallow end, then hanging off the end so he can look you in the eyes.

“No.” You grunt, before burying your face in the blanket you’re laying on.

You can hear Louis swimming around, before the backyard falls silent. Assuming he’s underwater, you let out a tiny sigh of relief. Lou can whine for hours, and you’re glad that he chose to just give up.

A pair of strong, wet arms wrap around you, lifting you off your towel. You open your eyes to see Louis smiling down at you. You realize what he’s about to do, and you try to escape his grip, but he’s too strong.

“Please don’t throw me in the water!” You plead, giving Louis the puppy dog eyes as he walks closer to the pool.

Lou just laughs, before jumping into the pool, taking you underwater with him. Your eyes flutter open, and you can just make out Louis’ grinning face in front of you. He swims closer to you, intertwining his fingers with yours, before kissing you softly. Despite being in the cold-ish water, his lips are warm, and they fit perfectly with yours.

You both swim up to the surface, gasping for air. You were under there for much longer than planned. Louis smiles breathlessly at you, before wrapping his arms around you. He softly sucks on your jawline as he gently squeezes your ass. You moan involuntarily as you drape your arms around his neck. You wrap your legs around his waist as Louis walks you both out of the pool.

He manages to make it up to your shared bedroom, and remove everything you two are wearing in the process. You drop to your feet as you kiss down Louis’ damp body. You take his half-erected dick in one hand, pumping it at a quick pace, earning several moans from him. You slowly put his dick in your mouth without breaking eye contact with him. His fingers tangle in your hair, moaning your name loudly as he bites his lip, making you wetter than the pool did.

“Fuck (Y/N), that feels so good! Suck harder.” Louis grunts, a slight hint of command in his voice.

You suck on his cock as hard as you can, your tongue softly circling around it. It continues to grow and harden in your mouth as Louis’ moans fill the room. He explodes in your mouth, his familiar and warm taste washing over your tongue. You swallow, allowing the warmth to run down your throat.

You rise to your feet, instantly pressing your lips to Lou’s after regaining your balance. He pushes you against the wall, your legs once again wrapped snugly around his waist. With a hand on either side of you, he slips his tongue into your mouth. It fights for dominance with yours, and his wins, as usual. The tip of his dick enters you, teasing you.

“Just fuck me.” You moan against his lips, lusting the feel of him thrusting in and out of you.

“Whatever you say.” Louis gives you a cheeky smile, before ramming his entire length into you.

A tear rolls down your cheek and you let out a tiny groan. Louis thrusts into you a few more times before the pain disappears and is replaced with pure pleasure. You reconnect your lips to Louis’, moaning in each other’s mouths every time he thrusts into you.

“Fuck me harder! I wanna feel it a week from now!” You moan loudly, making Louis stop.

“Then get on the bed and bend over.” Louis growls in your ear as his teeth graze over it.

You untangle your legs from his waist, before planting both feet to the ground. You take the few amount of steps to get to the bed before getting onto it. You lay your forearms on the bed as you arch your body so that Lou can thrust into you. He gets on his knees behind you, his hands firmly holding your ass. He rams his dick in and out of you as his hands travel up your body, before roughly kneading your breasts.

“Fuck Louis, that feels so good!” You scream, arching your back as the pleasure runs through your whole body.

“Ohh (Y/N), you’re so fucking tight!” Lou shouts, his thrusts developing a rhythm. One of his hands slips away from your breast and massages your swollen clit, doubling the pleasure.

“L-Louis, I’m c-close.” You shakily moan, holding back your orgasm.

“Cum with me on three, okay babe?” Louis asks, though it sounds more like a demand. You nod, and his hands retreat back to your ass as your nails dig deep into your palms.

“One.” Another powerful thrust.

“Two.” His grip on your ass tightens slightly.

“Three.” You both release your orgasms, your cum running down his cock and balls, and his filling you. You shout each other’s names over and over again, your bodies filled with so much pleasure that you’re unable to move.

Lou pulls himself out of you, before collapsing onto the bed. You lay down next to him, your hot, sweaty bodies as close as can be. You both pant heavily, trying to catch your breath. You can see the exhaustion on Louis’ face as he wraps his arms around you. He really gave those thrusts everything he had. You gently kiss Louis’ cheek, before burying your face in the crook of his neck.

“I love you (Y/N).” Louis murmurs in a soft voice.

“I love you too.” You whisper, your breath hitting his neck.

You lay there for a little while longer, before scurrying through the house to find your bikini and his swim trunks. You both go back out to the pool, and you actually swim with him this time. You play volleyball in the water until Louis can’t stand seeing you in a bikini any longer and takes you back inside for round 2....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx