The Words You Speak

By HeToldTheMoon

Sequel to The Secret. Book 2 More

The truth
Alpha
Baby
Baby
Meeting
Meeting 2
Love
Love
Canvas
The fight
Black out
Austin
FiancΓ© problems
Shay
Tattoos
Baby
11 minutes
Recovery
Interview
Wedding
Hawaii
Birth
Gym
Twins
Trip part 1
Trip part 2
Trip part 3
Trip part 4
Home
Club
The truth comes out
Xanax
Tour
Smut
Planning tour
Choreo
Last day
Drugs
Lauren
First show
Smut on the bus
Nightmare
Secret
Divorce
Next book

Makeup sex

677 20 3
By HeToldTheMoon

Warning! Includes biting, slight breast milk play, and anal.

I was dragged into the private room with a hand wrapped around my throat, it was gentle yet dominant.

"God, I just can't take it anymore!" Lauren crashed her lips onto mine.

Camila kissed down my neck from behind me, zipping down my dress.

Once Camila got it off, she pushed me onto the table in the room, me laying on my back.

"No underwear? God, you're so hot." Camila bit her lip and gripped herself in her pants.

Lauren opened the bottle of tequila, pouring it on my body.

"Lo!" I exclaimed, sitting up immediately.

"It's not like we won't clean it up, Baby." She smirked, placing a slice of lime in my mouth to shut me up.

Camila poured the salt along my boobs, biting her lip.

"I brought something a little extra." Camila spoke as she pushed Lauren to her knees so that she was eye level with my thighs.

I furrowed my eyebrows but let Camila spread my legs.

"Babygirl, you wanna do the honors?" Camila looked at Lauren and she immediately nodded.

I felt something cold being put on my pussy, immediately spitting out the lime.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed and looked down to see Lauren with a can of whipped cream.

"You kinky motherfuckers." I mumbled under my breath and Lauren gave me those cute innocent eyes that she always does.

She licked her lips, getting on her hands and knees.

"Well shit." I mumbled and immediately shut up when Camila places the lime back in my mouth.

"Hush. Let us take care of you." She spoke as she licked up the tequila coating my body.

I shivered as her tongue went up my chest, licking up the salt.

She came in, kissing me and we fought over the lime for a bit.

I fought until a growl left her throat, leaving me to whimper and let her win.

She spat the lime out after a while and attached her lips around my nipple.

"B-Babe..." I bit my lip and she sucked on it gently.

With her hum she pulled away to show the milk in her mouth.

"Camz!" I blushed brightly and she looked at me as she swallowed.

"God, it's good." She spoke as she latched on once again.

I blushed, but gasped when I felt Lauren lick through my folds.

"L-Laur!" I gripped at her hair as she sucked on my clit.

Camila has a mouth full of what I could only assume was milk as she pulled Lauren away from my pussy, kissing her.

Lauren moaned into the kiss, getting a taste.

"No, we are not doing this. Camila no more." I scolded her and she pulled away from Lauren with a groan.

"But it's good!" I shook my head and she huffed, licking up the remainder of tequila on my body.

Lauren went back to work on my lower half, licking and sucking everywhere she could.

Camila brought out a blind fold and blind folded me.

"Camz...." she chuckled.

"Hush. This is for you, Y/N." She spoke and I felt a rough, candy like object drag across my stomach and to my thighs.

A moan left my lips as Lauren entered a finger into me.

She thrusted it slowly and I felt her bite down on my thigh where the candy was.

I winced but moaned when she added another finger, scissoring her fingers to stretch me out.

Camila did the same on my stomach, making Lauren bite down once again.

I heard her hum against my skin, releasing only to taste the sugary treat.

Lauren sped up her fingers, adding another after a while, making me moan and squirm under her.

She stood and followed Camila's hands as they trailed another piece of candy to my neck.

I yelped as Lauren bit down on my neck, pulling her fingers out once I was on the edge.

A whine left my lips and she grabbed me by the neck, tugging me up, off of the table.

She led me to the bed and I could heard Camila unbuckling her pants.

"Hands and knees." Lauren commanded.

I rushed to get in position.
"Wait!" I took off the blindfold, grabbing a condom from my purse and tossing it to Camila, keeping my eyes on the floor to not ruin what they were going to do.

I put the blindfold back on and got back in position.

"BANANA FLAVORED?! BITCH WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!" Camila shouted as she shook me from side to side.

Lauren bursted out laughing, making me laugh as well.

"I don't know, Demi gave them to me!" I giggled and she groaned in response.

She let me go and I heard her open the condom.

She slid under me, making me confused as to what was going to happen.

"Relax, love." I felt Lauren rub her hands over my ass.

That's when it hit me. "Shit, are we..?"

"Hush, Y/N and enjoy it." Lauren spoke.

"Unless you want me to..." she slapped my ass making me gasp.

"Spank you, I can do that too." She spoke and rubbed over where her hand hit.

I then felt Camila slowly easing inside of me, making me moan softly.

Lauren slowly eased the tip of the strap on into me as well.

I gasped at the new feeling, this was so new, and so different.

"What color are you, Babygirl?" Lauren stopped her movements.

"Green." I panted out.

"Good." She rasped out, slowly pushing more in.

Once they were both fully inside me, they gave me a minute or two to get used to the feeling.

Camila started to thrust inside of me, gripping at my hips to help her.

My moans and whimpers filling the room as I gripped at the sheets.

As I reached my high, the pleasure became to much as I arched my back, clenching mercilessly around both intrusions.

Camila groaned loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!! Y/N!!!!!" She gripped my hips as she came into the condom.

I came around her, collapsing on top of her.

Lauren then took off the blindfold, tending to both of us.

"Y-You didn't cum, Lo." I spoke in my raspy, tired voice.

"Consider it my punishment for what I did to you, baby." She spoke and kissed my head.

I fell asleep and soon felt myself being lifted into familiar arms.

I smiled lazily at Camila, knowing she was tired as well.

She carried me to the car, Lauren going in her's.

When we got home, all three of us collapsed into the bed, both spent and exhausted,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 98 23
BOOK 2
725 32 20
This is book two to the series Baby Alone
46K 1.5K 24
This is the sequel to 'Learning To Trust (Emma & Hook)'. The first book ended with Emma telling Killian that she was pregnant and this book starts af...