Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 17 • The Witch

15.5K 1.1K 1.2K
By RoroBaka

Edited by me ^

• PREVIOUSLY •

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok found Jeongguk and Taehyung in the middle of a sexy kissing scene :)

Before it Hoseok they saw the same odd house but this time only Hoseok saw a dark shadow which made him terrified. The three also understood that Jeongguk and Taehyung drank out of a human and let him live. Another role was broken by them.

And then they caught them,

They talked and Jeongguk told them that they want to find the witch to break the bond. So they agreed to continue walking so they'll reach faster. Hoseok babbled about the Buttergon on their way.

At the mansion- San and Wooyoung made out in the kitchen and without noticing (or thinking) they said that they are bonded. Jin heard them and got really mad at Namjoon that didn't share this with him.

When Jeongguk was about to tell them about the full story of how they bonded they reached a flap road and saw a woman laying on a stone while staring at a clock.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4190

**

Chapter 17 • The Witch

"Who the hell are you?" Yoongi was the one who dared to open his mouth finally. His shock changed into a confused glare.

She scoffed and shook her head, "yah-" her way of speaking was unpolite and rude, "you've been searching for me no?"

Jeongguk's eyes opened up of realization, "Nana?!"

"Nana your mom" she attacked which surprised Jeongguk, "H-Y-U-N-A! I'm Hyuna!!! NOT NANA!" she raised her voice while walking closer to them. She was full of confidence and feared nothing. "You know who calls me Nana?! MY FUCKING NEPHEW! AND HE'S 4 YEARS OLD!" 

Hoseok couldn't stop himself and burst out with a loud laugh. He looked at Jeongguk mockery which made Jimin giggled because of him. 

"L-look-" Jeongguk felt embarrassed, "this is the name that I've heard..."

"Yeah whatever" the woman who seemed to be Hyuna, wiggled her hand with a sigh, "you can call me Noona" she winked at him, "or just Hyuna..." she then said suddenly with a shrug, "OR THE WITCH THAT RULES THE WORLD!" she changed her expression so suddenly into an evil laugh and then smiled at them. A silence filled the air, she looked at them and noticed them just standing there with a surprised expression.

"ANYWAY!" she smiled widely, "what do you need from me?" she put her hands on her waist and looked with anticipation at them.

"How did you know that we're coming?" Yoongi only could think about this.

"Well- first of all, I have a clock" she said with full confidence like it was a good reason, she cleared her throat after noticing their 'wtf' expression, "second! I'm a witch" she smirked, looked at them but they still wore the same expression. She sighed, "you called me in my dream" she rolled her eyes and then looked at Taehyung.

"W-what?" Taehyung was damn confused, tried to remember if he ever saw her.

"When someone needs my help then I see them in my dream, most of the time I ignore them cuz I hate people" she shrugged, made Hoseok chuckle silently. "Actually I wanted to ignore you but thanks to my fox I'm sitting here for 21 hours and 38 minutes!!!" she suddenly rose her voice with a sense of annoyance. 

"F-fox?" Jeongguk cocked a brow and said in unison with Hoseok.

"Yeah" she said straightforward, "what? like you guys don't have a boyfriend" this sentence made their mouth open in unbelievable. 

She looked at them and started to get tired of their confused expression, "what? as I see clearly you two are together" she pointed at Yoongi and Jimin who stood next to each other, made their bodies shudder.

"W-what?! why are you saying this?! we're not!!! not even close!" Jimin panicked, made it sound like it's the worst idea could ever be. Yoongi knitted his brows a Jimin, felt hurt of the other's behavior. 

Jimin avoided eye contact with him and looked away, hid his red cheeks, all he could think about was the sudden kiss that happened between them. He wanted to ask him plenty of times but couldn't find the right opportunity to.

"Damn I'm not good with this guessing shit!" She sighed and turned her back at them, started to walk to the big rock, "c'mon guys let's go to my flat" she looked over her shoulder and touched the rock lightly, then walked into it and disappeared.

Their eyes went perplexed but their legs followed her and they slowly walked into it. Yoongi overtook Jimin's steps and whispered with a rude tone, "I don't want to be with a vampire like you too" he said and went into the stone.

Jimin frowned, felt his heart thumping of the hurtful words, he was so confused and he couldn't believe those words. He guessed Yoongi was annoyed and that's why he said those words, he regretted for panicking like that. He just hoped that they will find the moment to speak because they needed it. Jimin wanted it.

The five vampires were with wide eyes, it wasn't different from the outside of the stone, it was exactly the same, you could see the mountains on each side and several trees around them. They couldn't understand what just happened, but something really was different, there was a house made of woods and trees around it. 

"Outside the stone you won't see my house," she explained while walking to the house, opening the door and motioning them with her head to walk in, "come in" 

The vampires slowly walked inside, were amazed at the design. It filled with warm colors all around the house. The living room was the first room when you walk in, there was a big yellow couch and on it laid a lil furry white dog. Red and blue puffs next to the sofa. a wooden low table in the middle. Another chair was more inside the room and next to it was a table filled with books and papers all around. A lot of colorful notes linked to the walls. 

Their eyes scanned every detail in the house while their legs walked further inside. 

"Sit down, feel free!" she smiled at moved her palms up and down, motioned them to sit. Jimin slowly walked to the wheelchair that was next to the desk, "not over there fella!" she startled his body. He pouted sweetly and then walked to sit on one of the puffs. 

The dog barked at Hoseok who sat next to him, "Hello little one!" Hoseok cringed at him and slowly approached him, just not to scare him.

"Oh this is Sogeum! my bestie!" she smiled cutely and sat on the chair next to the table, which was in front of them. 

"YOOO!!!" a sudden voice was heard and with it the entrance door opened abruptly, "YAH! WHY DO I NEED TO GO OUT AND BRING A FUCKING ANACONDA?!" a person showed from the entrance while he pulled a big sack behind him. The sack moved crazily which looked like something was inside, you all could guess it was an Anaconda.

"WHAT?!" Hoseok shouted of scare and folded his legs into his chest, "I hate snakeu!!!" he was close to crying.

The new voice startled the guy, he looked at the eyes that were on him, "oh people" he mumbled and threw the sack through Hyuna, "here"

Hyung smiled widely and clapped rapidly like a little girl, "Yay!!!" she grabbed it and handed it back to the new guy, "put it in the basement!" she looked at him with a sweet smile and blinked several times.

The guy sighed and took it, he can't say no to her. He slowly walked to one of the rooms which apparently lead to the basement.

"This was my fox that I told you about!" she kept her smile and pitchy voice, she walked back to the chair and sat on it, "His name is Dawn" she looked at the five vampires, "actually his name is Kim Hyojong but he likes to be 'cool' so he called himself Dawn" she rolled her eyes.

"C-cool nickname" Hoseok smiled slightly, "t-the snake isn't here anymore r-right?" he couldn't stop thinking about the anaconda. 

"Oh yeah don't worry" she nodded, "anyway! so you still didn't tell me why you searched for me!" 

"Oh u-uhm" Taehyung cleared his throat so he could take her attention, "we came so you'll break our bond" 

She looked at him and then at Jeongguk, she could notice their exchange of eyes, "break your bond?"

"Yeah I've heard a few years ago that you broke demon's bond once" Jeongguk continued the other. 

"Yeah and?" she crossed her arms over her chest. At the same time Dawn walked into the room, he grabbed a chair from the corner of the room and sat next to her.

"So we need your help to break our bond" the youngest continued, he thought that it was clear enough but he was wrong.

Hyuna cocked a brow, looked at them confused, "why would I do that?"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung glared at her, "we can't be bonded! in our mansion it's against the rules! so we came to you so you'll break our bond!"

Silence filled the room after Taehyung's lil burst. She looked at their eyes, tried to read their thoughts, "I don't get it, you guys live in a mansion and you came all the way to me so I'll break your bond?"

"YES!" they all shouted at her except Yoongi who groaned of frustration.

"What you don't understand?! the one way we found to break a bond is to be away from each other for a year, but we can't because we live together in the same mansion, it's impossible!" Taehyung continued to convince her, tried to explain in more detail maybe like this she'll understand.

"No guys- it's you who don't understand" she looked at them with a serious expression, "do you even know what is a bond between vampires?! it's not like a bond between demons!" 

"What do you mean?" Yoongi got interested.

Hyuna knitted her brows, looked at them with suspicious, how they are so dumb? 

"Demons can bond with whoever they want, Kindreds or demons, even with Kines, but I don't think Kines want to bond with demons..." she mumbled the last sentence, felt goosebumps all over her body of the thought of it. She shook her body to get the feelings away and went back to the topic, "a bond between vampires has to be with full of... PASSION" she got excited talking about it.

The vampires looked at her with interest and curiosity.

"Not just passion, it's full of other emotions and feelings, you can't just bond with any vampire! if you bond with just any vampire and the emotions and passions won't be real then you can die" she explained and Dawn nodded his head next to her.

"W-wait what?" Taehyung went confused, "but me and Jeongguk never contacted before the bond! we especially didn't have feelings but hate"

"Hate is also a feeling, and it doesn't mean you two didn't have passion" Hyuna smiled, tried to make them understand the rules of a beautiful bond between vampires, "also, why did you guys bond if you hated each other?" she now cocked a brow, noticed that there was a hole in this whole story.

Now the three vampires looked at Jeongguk and Taehyung, it's time for them to tell the full story.

"I'm half demon-" Jeongguk started.

"Clearly" Hyuna and Dawn retorted in unison, made the others look at them. The two just shrugged and looked at Jeongguk so he could continue.

Jeongguk cleared his throat and continued, "so the demon tried to take control of my body and each time this happens I'm staying in a basement with white handcuffs so I won't harm anyone, the last time that it happened it just was stronger and painful, it was different from the other times" he looked down, remembered the agony he felt, "Taehyung took care of me-"

"Cuz of a punishment" Taehyung cut his words only to add this detail.

Jeongguk sighed and continued, "and I needed a lot of blood, like... A LOT" he emphasized it so they'll understand how needy he was, "one day Hobi joked around and said he would bite himself and give me his blood, he said it as a joke but it sounded like a perfect idea for me at that moment. The next days Taehyung came each day because our Count made him to, and eventually, I convinced him to give me from his blood, but then I needed more... I needed more pleasure" he stopped talking, he felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked at the person which was Taehyung, "we didn't notice our actions but we ended up having sex and biting each other... it all was out of..."

Their eyes still were looking at each other, "...passion" the two said together with a soft voice. 

Jimin and the others looked at them. Hyuna smiled because she noticed their realization. "It's not just a normal passion guys, if you two hated each other as you said, and ended up to this point of bonding 'accidentally' it means that this bond was meant to be!" she said with excitement.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, noticed his sad expression, "w-we can't be bonded..." he said even though he regretted those words, but he had no other choice, "it's against the rules, and he and Jimin also have passion between them! they can bond so it averts the demon to control him!" he said, didn't care that they still didn't tell the last part; that this bond helped Jeongguk silent his demon.

Jimin's body shuddered at the mention of his name, he perplexed at Taehyung and then at Jeongguk who looked down between his knees. He didn't hear that idea. Then his eyes looked at Yoongi who looked back at him with a serious expression. The older then looked away at the other side. "W-what?" Jimin mumbled and looked at Taehyung.

"Yes Jimin! you like Jeongguk right?! I'm sure Namjoon will let you guys bond if he knows that it helps Jeongguk control his demon!" Taehyung smile slightly, he knew Jimin will accept.

"J-Jeongguk?" Jimin called the younger, he needed his approval.

Jeongguk nodded slowly and looked up at the vampire, "yeah..." he faked a smile. He liked Jimin, but it was comfortable to be with Taehyung. They are so close to the full bond and he wished to complete it. But Taehyung was so stubborn and he was done trying to convince him.

Jimin gulped and looked down, he had to think about this, he can't just agree like that, not after all this. A lot of things happened from the day they left the mansion.

Hyuna looked at Dawn who shrugged to her, she pouted and looked back at the vampires, "well... I can't convince you differently" she sighed, "it's going to be a tough process so let's sleep for tonight, tomorrow we will do it" she stood with a smile, "I'll cook for you guys" she walked to the kitchen, left Dawn with them.

Silent filled the room. Yoongi sighed annoyedly and stood up, walked out of the house to have some fresh air. 

Jimin looked at him and took it as an opportunity to finally talk with him alone. After short silent minutes, he stood up and walked outside.

Hoseok who still sat next to the cute dog, stroked his purr while looking at Dawn who looked back at them. "So what are you exactly?" he couldn't feel any kind of aura out of him.

Dawn shrugged as a 'I don't know' reply, made them be confused, "I'm... not sure..." he thought about it deeply, "I've never thought about it" 

They all looked at him puzzled. Hyuna and Dawn seemed so damn weird.

**

Yoongi was kneeling down with wide opened thighs, he looked forward to the trees, stared at the birds that flew all around and listened to the low rustle of the trees. He sighed and then looked down at the ground. The thought of the past coming back to him. He's gonna lose Jimin again. Maybe he should give up and move on?

"Hey" a voice was heard, it should have startled him, but he felt a presence before the sound of the voice. What did surprise him that this presence was Park Jimin.

He decided not to raise his head and just continued to look down, "hey" he retorted with a calm voice.

Jimin gulped and stood next to him, looked down at him with a frowned face, "can we talk?"

"You're already talking" Yoongi let out an arrogant sigh and stood up, looked at him with a tough expression.

Jimin paused for a moment, "Yoongi..." he whispered, felt nervous to make eye contact with him but he had to, "things happening recently..." 

Yoongi moved his gaze to the trees that he looked before and said nothing. 

"Why did you kiss me?" the younger asked straightforward, but Yoongi expected for this question to come.

"Just felt like that" he lied, here he was doing it again, pushing the younger from him arrogantly. Satan knew what made him act like this, even Yoongi never tried to figure this out.

Jimin bit his lower lip, he knew there's a reason, or he just hoped there was. "Why you gotta be like this?"

"Jimin what do you want for god sake? it doesn't matter anyway, you're going to bond with Jeongguk" the older rolled his eyes, he felt his body getting annoyed, and it's only because of those last words.

"It's not for sure!" Jimin raised his voice up. The older didn't give him any reply which made him feel like this conversation is pointless. He let his head down, clenched his fists strongly while a certain sentence crossed his mind, "give me a reason not to do that..." he whispered almost inaudible. 

He waited for the older to react, to say something, but he received nothing in return. Yoongi just stood there, looked away at the same tree, a lot crossed his head but nothing came to light. Jimin sighed annoyedly and just walked away.

Before he could reach the door suddenly he felt his arm getting pulled which made his body turn abruptly, his eyes widened when he could feel his lips touching something soft. He saw Yoongi's eyes in front of him, and one guess could come to his mind, Yoongi once again kissed him. 

This time Jimin just closed his eyes and shoved into the soft kiss with his arms traveling around the elder's neck.

Short one quiet minute passed, Yoongi was the one who broke the kiss and just looked at the younger's close face. His arms around his waist, held him gently. 

"You did it again..." Jimin whispered, didn't let go of their closeness. True he was confused inside, but he wanted to understand Yoongi's behavior and the only way is to flow with it. 

"You make me so mad Jimin..." the older said, desired to kiss those lips again. 

"Why?" the younger asked softly, hoped to finally hear his real reason.

"Because I'm crazy about you..." Yoongi broke the hug, moved back and looked away. Jimin frowned, couldn't believe those words, "I can't control these stupid feelings... you're just my type and I can't avoid it anymore..." 

"When did it started?" Jimin asked, frowning.

"I think four years ago..."

"FO-FOUR YEARS AGO?!" he was damn shocked, for that long and he didn't know about it? "Why you didn't tell me?"

"Would that help?" Yoongi glared at him, and Jimin looked away, he got a point, his head was stuck to Jeongguk. But actually, all this journey Jeongguk was still in his head, but the moment Yoongi kissed him another thing filled his head. 

"Maybe..." he mumbled with an unsure voice.

Yoongi sighed, "anyway, enjoy with Jeongguk" he said and walked passed the younger, so he can go back to the house. For him, this conversation was ending.

"Hyung" Jimin rose his head with a serious expression, Yoongi's legs stopped and he looked over his shoulder at the ground, just to show the younger that he was listening.

Jimin slowly walked closer to him, his hands touched his back softly and traveled up to his upper back. He slowly laid his head on the shoulder's back. Yoongi's body stiffened from the unexpected contact. 

Jimin rose his head and laid his chin on the other's shoulder, his lips close to his ear, "few years ago you said when I want some attention I can come to you..." he whispered softly, "I'm still not bonded with Jeongguk and he surely is going to be with Taehyung tonight because of their bond," he hands wrapped around the elder's waist just to feel closer to him, "should I come to your room tonight?"

"Jimin-" Yoongi sighed, his heart was beating which freaked him out. Jimin is going to be the death of him. 

"It's going to be your last chance to feel my body Hyung..." the younger continued to do his best to convince the other.

Yoongi looked down to the ground, listened to his head that knew it's a stupid idea, but then listened to his heart that shouted 'YES DO IT'. 

He grabbed Jimin's hands and released the hold around him only to turn to face him. He looked at the younger's doll eyes that looked back at him. Jimin had an inapprehensible expression. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked with a silent voice.

Jimin moved his hands up around Yoongi's neck so their faces were close, "giving you the chance to say goodbye to my body" 

Yoongi, which had a soft spot for this person, scoffed, tried to hide his huge desire for him, "well, I won't say no to sex" he smirked, tried to be cool in a situation like this. Inside him, he hated that Jimin plays with him. But fuck it, Yoongi wanted Jimin for a long time.

"Don't act all cool Hyung..." Jimin whispered, his eyes looking down at his small lips, his expression was seductive when he looked back at his eyes. Yoongi licked his own lips, was ready to kiss the younger and eat him up. Jimin slowly smirked, noticed the older moving closer, before their lips managed to bump, Jimin moved away with his smug smile, "see you tonight Hyungie" he winked and walked away, knew the huge effect that he left on the other.

Yoongi looked behind him to where Jimin walked, couldn't ignore the ass that Jimin tried to single out. He bit his lower lip, his dick was damn ready for tonight.

**

The night started, Taehyung was in the same room as Jimin, but Jimin went out, said he wants to sleep alone for tonight so he'll take the couch downstairs. Of course it was an excuse to go to Yoongi's room, but Taehyung doesn't need to know that.

Taehyung stood in the balcony, looked at the starry sky. His head filled with what's going to happen tomorrow. Hyuna mentioned that it's going to be tough for them at dinner. Hoseok asked her how she's going to do it, but she just answered with, "by logic". Hoseok tried to get some more information but Dawn just shut him up by threatening him that he'll bring the snake.

The dinner went actually loudly, Hyuna was a weird-energetic witch which combined with Hoseok's chatty personality. The two didn't stop bringing up subjects which included everyone into a conversation.

A sigh left Taehyung's mouth when he thought of tomorrow is going to be the last day of their bond. His heart beat fastened when he could feel a presence behind him.

Of course he recognized the presence, how can you not feel your bond close to you?

He didn't dare to look back, he just looked down and kept silent.

The two stood there, Taehyung laid on the balcony's railing and Jeongguk laid on the frame of the balcony's entrance.

Slowly he moved his body and walked closer to him, his hands grabbed Taehyung's upper arm and his face buried into his neck, smelled it deeply. Taehyung inhaled deeply the moment he felt Jeongguk's face on his nape. His body stiffened a little and his hands grabbed the railing strongly. "Jeongguk-" he whispered and closed his eyes, felt his Regnant's warmth filling him.

Jeongguk tightened his grip on Taehyung's upper arm, "my thrall..." he whispered softly into his ear, made Taehyung moan out softly. 

"J-Jeong-"

"We're not breaking the bond" 

**

the story isn't even close to ending so stay tuned for many many chapters! 🤗

please vote and comment so I can enjoy your thoughts and feelings! ♥

See you all soon 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.4K 45
I thought that having a crush on your boss was the worst thing that could happen to you, but obviously I was wrong.
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...