Sabertooth Love

Af Fairytailshipper369

(Y/N) is a celestial mage who has the 12 zodiac and all the star dresses that Lucy never had. Lucy did horrib... Mere

Your Character
Lucy's Jealousy
🕸Horrible Memories & Flashbacks🕸
Spirts vs Spirts
Spirit vs Spirit Pt.2
Backs Turned
💫Celesta💫
(B/N)'s Anger
Meeting the Twin Dragon Slayers
💦Romeo's Pain💦
Your Character
✨Summonings✨
✨Celestial Spirits✨
💫Star Dresses💫
Sabertooth: "We Meet Again"
Sabertooth Adventures: Joining the Guild
New Character
Wendy is back!!
🌙Sabertooth Adventures: Sorcerer Weekly🌙
Sabertooth Adventures: Fashion Show, Games, and The Reveal
Seeing (Y/N) Again
A/N
Announcing the Teams
#2 A/N
Arrival and Realization
(B/N)'s Scroll and Wendy & Romeo Joins
A/N #3
Three Months Later
Picture Gallery
(Y/N)?!?!
(Y/N)?!?! Pt.2
GMG: Day 1:Hidden
Lucy vs. (Y/N)
Mother Sakura
Sakura vs. Flare
A/N #4
The Aftermath
A/N #5
Romeo vs. Bacchus
Mirajane vs. Jenny
Yukino vs Kagura
A/N #6
Bad Intentions
Wendy Snaps
"We're catching up!" "Are you sure about that?"
Y'all! That's not right!
A Love Rival??
GMG: Day 4: Seas Roar and Dragons Rampage!

GMG: Day 2: Races and Gambles

3.4K 64 15
Af Fairytailshipper369

(Y/N)'s POV:

I lean against the platform, bored out of my mind, while crossing my arms against it. Yukino and Sting stand on either side of me, Sting looking cocky while Yukino looks at everyone uninterested. Rouge is next Yukino with a cold look on his face. Everyone is chatting with one another behind us, not paying any mind to everyone else.

"Welcome back to the second day of the GMG!! Today's challenge is Chariot! Each member will have to race through Crocus to the Domus Flau! Now choose your participants!", the pumpkin dude announces.

"I want to go! I want to go! Can I? Please~?", Sting pleaded.

"Are you sure? We really don't know how you're gonna race over there.", Yukino says.

"Well Yuki, if something happens he'll overcome it.", Rouge reassures her.

"Yeah Yuki, Sting is a big, tough boy. Isn't that right, Sting~?", I tease.

A light shade of pink slaps him in the cheeks. He just nods.

I sweetly smiled and pat his back. "Then go get 'em."

He gives us a toothy grin and rushes down there.

I look down to see Yuka, Ichiya *shudders*, Risley, that one weird dude from Raven Tail, Bacchus from that hardcore guild, and two of Fairy Tail's dragon slayers, Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu was back to himself, fighting with the metal giant.

"Now that everyone is present, let's get started!!"

They were all teleported to some carts. All of them on a separate cart.

"On your mark!"

They readied their stance.

"Get set!"

They leaned forward a bit.

"Go!!"

They all start to run. The three dragon slayers mostly in the lead, Sting, Gajeel, and Natsu respectively.

Then, something happened.

The carts starts moving.

Immediately, the dragon slayers stop. Their faces turn pale or blue. They take a shaky step forward, but everyone easily passes them.

"I knew something was going to happen.", Yukino confirms.

Seeing the moving carts, Rouge turns pale. He bends over to the side and holds his mouth.

"I think I'm going to be sick.", Rouge croaks.

"Oh hush, you bigababy.", I joke.

I pat Yukino's back softly. I smile.

"Don't worry, Yuki, Sting can handle it just fine. If anything that you should worry about, is Rouge puking on your shoes.", I laugh.

"Ehh?"

I point to Rouge, who is now facing Yukino, kneeling on the ground. She looks down at him and jumps a bit in fear. He began to breathe heavily. Suddenly, his breakfast almost comes out, but he holds it in.

But, sadly, it came out. All over the white-haired celestial mage's boots.

She shrieks in distress. It was so loud that the whole city probably heard it.

Sting's POV:

I heard Yukino's shriek. I slowly turn my head in the direction of the stadium.

"What *pant* was t-that?", Gajeel's gravelly voice asks behind me.

"You *groan* don't want to know.", I deny.

Everyone in front of us began to use their magic to help them win.

Soon, we were the only ones left.

I glance behind me to see those two still going. I then decide to ask the question that was bugging me for awhile.

"Why are you still going?", I began.

They look up at me.

"I heard that you guys left your guild for 7 years. Why come back now?", I smirk.

"We came-", Natsu panted.

"Hm?"

"We came back for them.", he states.

My eyes darken.

"We weren't there when they needed us most. They could've gave up, but they waited."

My teeth clench.

"That's why we keep going, for our family."

That last sentence set me off.

"That's bullcrap!"

They look at me in shock.

"If they were you're 'family', why would you kick out (Y/N)?!"

They look down.

"She looked up to all of you, mostly Lucy. She broke down when she found out that her role model hated her."

Natsu's eyes widen.

"So don't come to me with that 'family' crap, if you guys treat your guild mates the same way you did with (Y/N).", I noted.

Realizing a spell that (Y/N) taught Rouge and me, I decide to use it.

"White Dragon Slayer...Wing Boost!!"

My magic surrounds my feet, which helps me jump really high. I leaned forward before I did.

It shot me up in the sky and I landed perfectly at the finish line. I grin victoriously and pump my fist in the air.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! Did you see that?!? He jumped that big of a distance!!"

The crowd either gasps dramatically or cheers loudly in response.

"Sting takes 6th place, winning Sabertooth two points!!"

The two FT mages comes crawling in. The color returns to their face, while they look up at me.

I scowl at them for a while, before walking back to my teammates.

I was greeted by crushing bear hug from all my friends.

"Sting, that was amazing. I knew that move would come in handy.", (Y/N)'s soft voice chimes.

"That was so cool.", Ogra praises.

"That was a memorable moment.", Rufus states.

We talked about it a bit more before going off to do our own thing.

"Sting?", (Y/N) calls out.

I face her to be met with a hug.

I look down at her. Her glossy (E/C) eyes lock with mine. She sends me a gentle smile.

"Thank you. For standing up for me back there. You didn't have to snap at them."

I softly smile and pet her head.

"No problem, (Y/N). They deserve a talking to. And I'll do that with every chance I get.", I encourage her.

She giggles.

I look around for the shadow-celestial duo.

"Where's Rouge and Yukino?"

She sweat dropped.

"Well, you know how Yukino shrieked during the race?"

I nod, confused.

"Rouge puked all over Yukino's shoes seeing the moving carts."

I look at her, shocked. I stifle a laugh.

She laughs at my reaction.

"I know, right? I laughed so hard when it happened."

"Oh ha ha, laugh at my pain. Why don't ya?", Yukino's silvery voice chimes.

We turn to see Yukino coming towards us, barefooted. Rouge trudges behind her, still a bit pale.

I go over to him. "How can you get motion sickness by just seeing a moving vehicle?"

Rouge groans, "Why are you asking me about something that I don't know about?"

I smirk, "Well, you experienced it, so you should know what happened."

"Oh shut up, will ya?"

The girls laugh.

"Well, you two came back just in time", (Y/N) says, "Sting got 6th place in the race!"

Yukino's eyes twinkles. She gives me a big hug.

"That's great news! I don't know why I ever doubted you."

"Wait, what?"

Rouge recovers and pats me on the back, giving me a proud smile.

"Guys, look! They're going to announce the battles!"

Everyone rushes over to the side of the stand, anxiously waiting for the call.

"Kabo! That was an exciting race we had! Now the battles will commence!"

"The first battle will be between Toby of Lamia Scale vs. Kurohebi of Raven Tail!"

We look down at the battle arena. Toby came down, holding a sock, that was on a chain, for a second before getting into position. Kurohebi came swaggering down.

They stand in a tense silence, staring each other down.

Toby attempts to land the first hit. He began slashing at Kurohebi. The goth dodge his attacks, jumping away from him.

The attacked starts to use his magic. He did the exact same attack as Toby did!

"Woah! He has the same magic as dog man!", Ogra shouts in amazement.

"His magic is called Mimic Magic," Rufus informs us, "it allows the user to copy the same attacks that are used on them for their own advantage."

Rufus explains how Kurohebi's magic works, painting a picture for us in the process.

"Wow! Thanks Rufus! That helped a lot!", Yukino thanked him.

Rufus gives her a soft smile and nod before we turn our attention back to the fight.

Toby kept attacking with Kurohebi always dodging his attacks.

"Your magic is pretty impressive and so is your name.", Toby admires.

Kurohebi chuckles darkly, "That's nice of you to say, but that's not my real name."

"Ehh? Then what is your real name?"

"How about this, if you win this battle, I'll tell you my real name."

"Okay then, if you win I'll tell you a big secret."

Kurohebi smirks, "All right then, deal."

They kept attacking each other after that small exchange and challenge. Later on, the battle ended with Toby losing.

Kurohebi evilly smiles, "Now, what is the big secret that you're going to tell me?"

Toby innocently smiles. "Okay this might come as a big surprise to you, but..."

He leans in a bit and not-so-quietly says, "I can't find my other sock."

I heave a sigh while everyone else, besides Lamia Scale and me, look at the dog-like man stunned.

Sting, Yukino, and Rouge looks at me, their mouths agape. I just sweat dropped at Toby's cluelessness and giggle nervously at my friends' shocked faces.

Kurohebi deadpanned at what was told to him. He points to the sock that was chained to Toby's neck.

Toby looks down to see the beloved missing sock. He cries in happiness and thanks Kurohebi for finding it.

Kurohebi sticks his hand out, probably to shake his hand. Toby, having the same assumption, reach his hand out to shake his.

Right before Toby touches his hand, Kurohebi grabs the sock and rips it apart.

Toby cries at the act of his beloved sock being ripped apart before his very eyes.

Raven Tail laughs at the scene before them, while the master of Lamia Scale threatens to spin the Raven Tail members.

After Kurohebi pathetically explains his actions, the pumpkin dude goes to the middle of the arena.

"Well, that was...something. The next battle is

Romeo from Fairy Tail A vs. Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus!!!"
____________________________
Sorry that I kept you guys waiting! I gave you guys a bit of comic relief from that tense atmosphere. I wonder how the next battle is gonna go. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and keep reading!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

754 19 8
After all the events that had happened, Yukino still consider herself as a "weakling" and wants to grow strong like the other celestial wizard: Lucy...
59.2K 1.5K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
128K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...
123K 3.3K 65
❝Oh, my dear Y/N, when will you realise that my love for you shines brighter that the stars ❞ ❝Wow have you ditched the perverted attit...