GMG: Day 2: Races and Gambles

(Y/N)'s POV:

I lean against the platform, bored out of my mind, while crossing my arms against it. Yukino and Sting stand on either side of me, Sting looking cocky while Yukino looks at everyone uninterested. Rouge is next Yukino with a cold look on his face. Everyone is chatting with one another behind us, not paying any mind to everyone else.

"Welcome back to the second day of the GMG!! Today's challenge is Chariot! Each member will have to race through Crocus to the Domus Flau! Now choose your participants!", the pumpkin dude announces.

"I want to go! I want to go! Can I? Please~?", Sting pleaded.

"Are you sure? We really don't know how you're gonna race over there.", Yukino says.

"Well Yuki, if something happens he'll overcome it.", Rouge reassures her.

"Yeah Yuki, Sting is a big, tough boy. Isn't that right, Sting~?", I tease.

A light shade of pink slaps him in the cheeks. He just nods.

I sweetly smiled and pat his back. "Then go get 'em."

He gives us a toothy grin and rushes down there.

I look down to see Yuka, Ichiya *shudders*, Risley, that one weird dude from Raven Tail, Bacchus from that hardcore guild, and two of Fairy Tail's dragon slayers, Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu was back to himself, fighting with the metal giant.

"Now that everyone is present, let's get started!!"

They were all teleported to some carts. All of them on a separate cart.

"On your mark!"

They readied their stance.

"Get set!"

They leaned forward a bit.

"Go!!"

They all start to run. The three dragon slayers mostly in the lead, Sting, Gajeel, and Natsu respectively.

Then, something happened.

The carts starts moving.

Immediately, the dragon slayers stop. Their faces turn pale or blue. They take a shaky step forward, but everyone easily passes them.

"I knew something was going to happen.", Yukino confirms.

Seeing the moving carts, Rouge turns pale. He bends over to the side and holds his mouth.

"I think I'm going to be sick.", Rouge croaks.

"Oh hush, you bigababy.", I joke.

I pat Yukino's back softly. I smile.

"Don't worry, Yuki, Sting can handle it just fine. If anything that you should worry about, is Rouge puking on your shoes.", I laugh.

"Ehh?"

I point to Rouge, who is now facing Yukino, kneeling on the ground. She looks down at him and jumps a bit in fear. He began to breathe heavily. Suddenly, his breakfast almost comes out, but he holds it in.

But, sadly, it came out. All over the white-haired celestial mage's boots.

She shrieks in distress. It was so loud that the whole city probably heard it.

Sting's POV:

I heard Yukino's shriek. I slowly turn my head in the direction of the stadium.

"What *pant* was t-that?", Gajeel's gravelly voice asks behind me.

"You *groan* don't want to know.", I deny.