Yukino vs Kagura

The moment that some of you have all been waiting for!~ I'm rooting for you, Yuki~

Third POV

As the audience recovers from the previous battle, the two celestial mages started to converse.

"Who do ya think is batting next?" (Y/N) asks.

Yukino shrugs.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling that it's going to be someone from our guild."

The white-haired girl bit her nails nervously.

Her friend smacks her hand. "What did we talk about?"

Yukino sheepishly smiles, "Sorry, old habits die hard."

(Y/N) laughably grins.

"I bet that you're gonna battle next."

The other girl tilts her head. "Why would you say that-"

"Kabo! Sorry for the wait everyone!" The pumpkin dude suddenly appear.

"It's time for the next and final battle of today! Yukino Agria of Sabertooth vs. Kagura Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heel!"

Yukino's POV

I look over at the (H/C) haired girl in shock, while she just smirks.

I start walking over to the ledge when (Y/N) stopped me.

She leans in towards my ear.

"Whatever you do, don't let her sword touch you. It's the source of her magic and crazy strength. Secretly watch how she battles with you first before you start attacking her."

I nod, taking note of this information.

My bestie steps back and sends me a sadistic, but encouraging smile.

"Knock 'em dead."

I return the smile and leap down onto the battleground.

My opponent stood a bit far from me. She was dressed in a mini white with gilded trimming , long-sleeve loli-girl dress with black leggings. She has white gloves and boots as well. She had her midnight black hair down with a white bow on top, which contrasts her stern face and personality.

Her trusty sword, Archenemy, was snugly tied at her waist.

She looks at me from top to bottom, her eyes squinted when she saw me barefooted.

"What happened to your shoes?" She sternly demands.

My eyes darken.

"Well, hmm, how do I put this?" I tap my chin in thought.

I distastefully smile. "A certain someone decided that it would be a great idea To PUKE ALL OVER MY SHOES!!"

I swiftly turned around to glare at a handsome red-eyed dragon slayer.

He cutely pouts, "Yuki~ I said I was sorry."

"Well, 'Sorry' doesn't cut it! Those were my favorite shoes!!"

"And expensive too." (N/N) backs me up while drinking a soda pop, amused.

Sting chuckles at her comment. Rouge frowns at his fellow dragon slayers. "Y'all aren't helping. Yuki! Just focus on your battle!"

I nod, turning back to Kagura.

I gesture to her with a cocky smile, "You can go first."

She glares, and began charging towards me, unsheathing her blade.