(B/N)'s Anger

(B/N)'s POV:

I can't believe they kicked her out. Our adopted parents just got off the lacrima phone with me to comfort her and make her at home. I hope she's alright. She told me not to be mad at her best friend Wendy and her brother-like friend Romeo. Lyon came into the room I was in.

"(B/N)? What is it?", Lyon asked me,seeing my mood.

I turned to him with a serious look on my face,"They kicked (Y/N) out of Fairy Tail."

Lyon looked at me with his eyes as wide as saucers,"WHAT?!"

People looked at us weirdly. I pushed him into another room and closed the door.

"Be quiet!!!", I shushed him.

Lyon covered his mouth,"Sorry."

I sighed,"It's alright."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Go over there and confront them of course. And you're coming with me."

"Why?", Lyon asked me.

"Cause knowing you you would want to question them about it. Especially Gray."

Lyon looked at me with a surprised look on his face, then it changed to a smirk.

"(B/N) you know me so well."

"I'm suppose to. Being your best friend and all."

Lyon nodded,"When do we leave?"

"We'll leave in a week. The day before they leave for the S-class trials."

"Why a week? Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"So then they can think they got away with it. Then when everyone is all excited for the S-class trials the next day, we'll barge in and ruin their mood.",  I said with a wicked grin on my face.

Lyon nodded with the same wicked grin on his face.

A week later, day before departure....

The train ride there was short. We arrived at Mangolia and started walking towards Fairy Tail. People who was walking around started to noticed us.

"Isn't that Lamia Scale's best wizards?"

"What are they doing here?"

"We should follow them to see what happens."

We ignored them and continued walking towards the Fairy Tail guild. Lyon and I stopped in front of the doors.
"We should both kick the doors down.", Lyon said.
"I agree. On the count of three we kick the doors down. Okay?"
Lyon nodded.
"One..."
We got ready.
"Two..."
We lifted up our legs that had our respective magic on them.
"Three!!"
We both kicked the doors and the doors flew off the hinges and inside the guild, with the possibility of hitting someone. Everyone turned to where the doors were and saw us there instead. Team Natsu came up to us.
"Hey guys, are you here to say goodbye to us?", Natsu said, not noticing the look on our faces.
"Where's (Y/N)?!"
"(B/N), calm down, she's on her way over here.", Lucy said, nervously.
"Why would I believe the girl who beaten up my sister almost every night."
"What are you talking about (B/N)? She wouldn't hurt her own family.", Natsu said, defending Lucy.
"Wendy. Care to tell me what really happened?", I asked her.
"Wendy don't you dare say a word.", Lucy said, glaring daggers at her.
"Oi! I asked her, not you and if you have a problem with that I suggest not to be apart of this conversation.", I told her off.
I heard Lyon snickering beside me. Lucy's face was red and smoke was coming out of her ears.
I turned to the 11 year old girl, "Now where were we before you were rudely interrupted?", I asked while glaring at Lucy for a bit.
Wendy nodded at told me everything that happened and I gave her my full attention.After she was done telling me the whole story, she looked at me, waiting for a reaction.
"Lucy...", I started with a scary aura around me.
"Y-yes?", she squeaked.
I looked at her with a glare in my eyes and she squeals in fear. I started to beat her up like she did to my sister. (Y/N) told me not to beat her up that much because she wanted to get revenge on her, so she told me to beat her up like she did with her. The Team Natsu members, excluding Wendy, tried to pry me off, but Lyon just freezes them. After a while I stopped. I looked down at her. She had cuts all over her face, black and blue marks covering her body. It looked similar to how (Y/N) looked like the first time she was beaten up.
"It hurts doesn't it? Remember this is how (Y/N) felt like every time you beaten her up and trust me when she comes for you, it's going to hurt more than right now."
I kicked her in the stomach and started to walk out of the guild with Lyon. Before we left, we said goodbye to Wendy and Romeo. After that we left Fairy Tail.
" I did my part (Y/N). Now it's time to do yours."
~~~~~~~~~
(B/N) is in Lamia Scale!! I bet you're wondering what type of magic he has but that will be revealed during the Grand Magic Games. I hope you guys enjoy the story and keep reading!!!😁