QUEEN OF FALCON

Par stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Plus

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 17♣

3.1K 138 22
Par stellaandmybella

I was looking at her. She was not like the other brides I have seen. Her eyes were dead. Her face was pale. Although, she was dressed beautifully in a golden colored wedding dress, she was looking like a doll. An emotionless doll! I was looking at the girl in the mirror. I was looking at me!

"You look beautiful Api." Ziya's voice snaps me out of my daze. "Yes Addie. God! just look at you. You look the most beautiful bride." Riya admits. The make up artist had done a great job in hiding my dark circles and red blotches that had appeared due to sleepless nights and my incessant crying.

Adiva's Wedding dress

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing, Mom, Dad, Ma, Pa, and Bhai. I can see my family on the verge of crying. Their eyes, shining with unshed tears. Mom hugs me as she comes towards me. "Mashallah! My daughter looks so beautiful. May Allah protect you from evil eyes." Mom prays, as everyone says 'Ameen' to that. 'But who will protect me from the evil himself!' my heart cries out screaming at me. One by one, all of my family members engulf me in a hug as they cry.

I am so tired of crying that, this time no tear comes out of my eyes. Rather I just give them a tight lipped smile. Later, we all have a family hug. 'This might be our last family hug together' I thought to myself.

"It's time" Dad says. I slip my hand into dad's and another one into Reyhan bhai's, as others follow behind us. "Everything is going to be fine" Bhai assures, smiling at me. 'No bhai! you don't know...Nothing is ever gonna be fine' my mind screams. But I don't say anything.

The whole event passes in a blur. I am not able to concentrate on anything. I am just turned into a robot, waiting for the command. All of a sudden, I hear a loud commotion outside, but I do not care. No one was paying attention to what the Imam(Cleric) was speaking as everyone was busy trying to know what the commotion was all about.

Ziya nudges me saying the Imam is waiting for my answer. I still do not say anything. The Imam asks me once again. This time, increasing his voice gaining everyone's attention. Everyone is waiting for my 'I accept'. But me?? I am thinking of various ways of running from the demon, masked as a gentleman sitting in front of me while, keeping my family safe from the demon's clutches.

I get startled, when a hand squeezes my shoulder making me jump out of my thoughts. Mom gives me a questioning look when I look at her. Then I realize, people have started to whisper things. "I-I...ac-accept" I say thrice in a timid voice. The Imam sighs in relief. Mom and dad, Ma and Pa come to me with tears in their eyes as they kiss my forehead and wipe my tears that I didn't realize had started falling freely. People come forward congratulating my parents and some clapping their hands, celebrating my doom!

Suddenly, a loud gunshot echoes, startling all of us and making people run like haywire, trying to save their lives. "Stand where you all are or else, I won't hesitate to shoot. How dare you rascals marry her to someone else when I am the groom?"

"Aman?" I whisper.

Everyone's attention gets diverted in his direction as they give him a confused look. "Aman, what are you doing here when you were supposed to sit in front of the bride?" Dad probes in confusion.

"You dumb old man! Had you just come out and inquired, as to what was all the commotion, than you might have realized it sooner, that, the one whom your daughter had got married to, is not me but someone else." He glowers, waving his gun at dad.

"Then, who is the one, that my daughter got married to? Ya Allah! whats happening?" Mom cries.

"Who are you?" Dad roars. The man removes his groom's veil as he smirks at me.....I gasp....I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would meet him in such a horrendous situation.

"Mr. Ivanov????"

I am equally scared, shocked and surprised to see him. 'What is he doing here?'

Instantaneously, I am pulled by him and my back hits his hard chest, as he pulls my waist tightly, until I am completely pressed against him. He slowly bents his head near my ear, his warm breath fanning my neck, as he whispers, "Missed me love?" A shiver runs down my spine, as I hear his deep sexy velvety voice. "What?...How?....What are you doing here.." I stutter. "Now..Now...this is not the way you greet your husband princess..." He says, smirking at me.

Oh God no! This can't be happening...How did I get married to him? How did no one see him? What is happening? No!! This is not what I asked for....

"Leave me...How could you do this to me...Just who do you think you are huh....you...you devil." I shout, as I struggle in his arms. "Never!" he growls, as I keep on struggling.

"What's going on?" I hear Reyhan bhai's voice, as he comes forward pushing people behind him. His eyes widen when his gaze lands on Aman, who is still holding a gun in his hand.

"Kabir??" Bhai says, looking pale and shocked as if he has seen a ghost.

"Well now look who is here...Long time no see my friend or, should I say traitor?" Aman smirks evilly, as he tilts his head and raises his gun at bhai's direction.

My eyes widen, when I see him pointing his gun at bhai's direction. Suddenly, his warning echoes in my mind. "No! please no....Please don't hurt him!" I shout with all my strength as I cry in my captors arms. "Leave me!" I again struggle in his embrace. "I was supposed to marry him. You..You deceivingly married me..Leave me..Just let me go..Please..." I cry frustratingly in his arms, as he tightens his hold more around my waist. I don't know what to do at this point. Should I be thankful that he saved me from the demon or, should I be angry, that he unknowingly threw my whole family under the wheels of death. I cry as I don't cease to struggle in his arms.

"You were supposed to...But, not anymore...You are married to me now. How can you forget so quickly dove?"

"I am not married to you let go off me...You Monster!!" I wriggle in his hold.

"Don't test my patience love....I'm this close to losing my sanity...First, you dare defy me when I had clearly stated that, You Are Mine. But you disobeyed me and went ahead to marry this weasel...How dare you dress this beautifully for this bastard when you should clearly know that your little vixen body and your beautiful soul belongs to me. And I think, I already made it clear to you about that. But, even after knowing that, you still dared to defy me...You'll surely be punished for this as soon as we are done with this show. And princess, I am gonna enjoy punishing you. So, shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this drama." He hisses. I still try wriggling in his arms. "I said shut the fuck up. Or should I punish you in front of all these spectators? Do you want that?...Hmmmm?" He threatens me in a low menacing tone. Now that made me still my movements. "Good Girl" He says, and I am not able to do anything but cry.

"Who the hell are you? How dare you take what's mine? Leave her or I won't hesitate to kill you. You fucking don't know who you are messing with." I jump stupefied, at Aman's hollering voice as he waves his revolver in our direction, making Mr.Ivanov, laugh loudly as he gives a sardonic look.

His laugh was anything but, amusing. It was vicious, making my insides churn.

"Ah! Now the real drama begins...You took a lot of time in getting your ass here. And, here I was under the impression that, you might create a scene during the ceremony. Too bad! I couldn't enjoy that. But, I do hope my men took great care of you." Mr.Ivanov speaks in a dangerously calm voice.

"So it was you huh! You thought that by pulling this little stunt you will marry her and I won't be doing anything? Now watch what I do...Either you'll give that whore back to me or, I will turn this whole place into a graveyard... I find Mr.Ivanov's hold tightening on me while, Aman removes his phone to call someone but, soon his face turns pale like a ghost. He frantically starts calling one after the other.

Mr.Ivanov gives a sinister laugh. "What happened? Did you not get any appealing news?"

"What did you do to my men?" Aman asks gritting his teeth.

"Oh nothing much! I just sent them to where they should have been at the first place." Mr.Ivanov replies.

"Huh! You thought that, you will get out of here by killing my men?" I don't need those bastards. I am myself enough to kill white swines like you." Aman snickers trying to put a brave front.

"Uh huh...That was just a little trailer to show you who I am, and what happens when you try to snatch what's mine. What is mine, always remains mine. I just wanted you to remember that." Mr.Ivanov replies. "No! She is mine" Aman growls fisting his hands.

Suddenly, he smiles evilly as he turns his gaze on me. "Common pretty face, come to me.... He coaxes me. You do know, that you belong to me right?..Now be a good girl and come to me...." His voice, making my skin crawl.

I shake my head and bury my face unknowingly more into Mr.Ivanov's chest, as I clutch his shirt tightly in my palms.

"You won't come to me huh...I always knew that you were a whore who doesn't know how to keep her legs closed. I gave you a chance to save your family. Now face the consequences."

"BOOM!!!" It all happened so fast, that I didn't realized anything until, dad collapsed on the floor clutching his chest as blood oozed out from his body. "No!!! " I scream in shock and terror.

Vote, Comment, Like, Share and follow...

Until then Goodbye...

Stay safe!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

939K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...