Caregiver | KTH

By shonendan

At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend y... More

Introduction
Caregiver | Part 1
Caregiver | Part 2
Caregiver | Part 3
Caregiver | Part 4
an update about character
Caregiver | Part 5
Caregiver | Part 6
Caregiver | Part 7
Caregiver | Part 8
Caregiver | Part 9
Caregiver | Part 10
Caregiver | Part 11
Caregiver | Part 12
Caregiver | Part 13
Caregiver | Part 14
Caregiver | Part 15
Caregiver | Part 16
Caregiver | Part 17
Caregiver | Part 18
Caregiver | Part 19
Caregiver | Part 20
Caregiver | Part 21
Caregiver | Part 22
Caregiver | Part 23
Caregiver | Part 24
Caregiver | Part 25
Caregiver | Part 26
Caregiver | Part 27
Caregiver | Part 28
Caregiver | Part 29
Caregiver | Part 30
Caregiver | Part 31
Caregiver | Part 32
Caregiver | Part 33
Caregiver | Part 34
Caregiver | Part 35
Caregiver | Part 36
Caregiver | Part 37
Caregiver | Part 38
Caregiver | Part 39
Caregiver | Part 41
Caregiver | Part 42
Caregiver | Part 43
Caregiver | Part 44
Caregiver | Part 45
End
𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅
ALT. ENDING
Thank you 💜

Caregiver | Part 40

8.4K 610 276
By shonendan

You pat his back, making him flinched. He cleared his throat, and you can see how awkward he was.

"Hi. Namjoon."

You smiled at the tall guy in front of you. You noticed that he was also as awkward as Taehyung by the way he returned the smile to you.

"Hi. Tae. And, um, Suyin." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, thank you for coming. I thought you would never come, so it's kind of unexpected to see you guys here. Especially you, Taehyung."

"Suyin forced me to, so here I am." He chuckled. In an awkward way of course.

You looked at Taehyung, deadpanned. "I didn't force you, Tae. You ask for my opinion, so I gave my two cents on why you should go." You corrected him.

"Anyways, congratulations to you and your little baby." You congratulated him. It made him smiled so hard that his deep dimples showed.

"Eheh~ thank you so much."

You titled your head at Taehyung, wondering why he didn't congratulate him or say anything. Seems the awkwardness had took him ovet that he just stood still.

Now is the time for you to do something about it.

You took a step closer to him, and with your hand on his back you pushed him. Towards Namjoon.

"Just go there and congratulate your friend. Give him a hug too."

You witnessed both of them face-to-face to each other, waiting for the next action. You were confident that they're not going to fight this time.

The way Namjoon act in front of you, you can feel that he has changed.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, and so did Namjoon.

"So... I know it's been a while, but it's so good to see you again, Kim Tae." Namjoon started off the conversation. "And look at you. Last time I saw you, you were still in your wheelchair."

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah. I have a love-hate relationship with my wheelchair, but now that you mention it, I'm starting to miss that damn wheelchair."

"Well, you look really good without it." Replied Namjoon, and both of them shared a laughter together.

"Same goes to you too. You look extra good, being a dad." Said Taehyung, extended his arms.

Namjoon was stunned to see Taehyung offered a hug, after what he had done or said to him. But in the end, Namjoon hugged him. Because he missed his friend so much.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'm really sorry." Namjoon began to sob as he tightened his arms around his dear friend.

"It's okay, buddy. Nobody's perfect. Whatever happened in the past, stays in the past. We have to move on."

You were touched upon hearing Taehyung quote your words. You pinched your thigh, trying to hold yourself from tearing up.

"I don't deserve your apology." Namjoon still sobbed and you noticed Taehyung's shoulder where he cried on, it was soaked in his tears.

"Neither do I. But still, I forgive you."

Both of them ended the hug, and Taehyung hit him on his arm along out of the blue. "Look at you. Since when did you get so emotional? What happen with your 'I'm not gonna shed a tear till I die because I'm a man' vow, huh?"

Namjoon chuckled as he wiped his tears. "Shut up. I only said that because I don't want to make myself look stupid when I cry."

Taehyung pat him on his back as he totally get what he meant.

"Yeah I feel you. But hey, just because we cry doesn't mean we are weak, you know. Seriously people need to start normalise men to cry if they feel like crying. I mean, we're human too though."

Namjoon linked his arm around Taehyung's neck. Gone that sad, crying face. Now replaced with a dimple-popping smile.

"Then let's break that stereotype. Like we always do."

And just like that, the broken friendship began to mend.

After the emotional forgiving moment, Namjoon lead the two of you in his house. Until you met a woman with a little baby in her arms.

aka, the ex-girlfriend.

Apparently it was not over yet. Namjoon was just the 'phase one'. You almost forgot that the ex-girlfriend was the one who started this whole mess.

'Stay positive, Suyin.' You calmed yourself. Namjoon walked over to his dear love which is now known as his wife.

"Taehyung, Suyin... meet our little princess."

Namjoon introduced his little baby girl to both of you. But your main focus was Taehyung as you were afraid of how he's going to react meeting his 'once lover'.

To your unexpected surprise, he was smiling. At her.

That smile of his, you can tell it was totally genuine. He looked so calm, and happy. Just like the situation with Namjoon.

"How are you?"

Taehyung, being the first one to initiate the conversation. The woman was now being the one who was awkward around him.

"I'm fine. Never better." She replied in an awkward tone.

"Congrats on your new baby." Taehyung bent over a little to take a closer look on the baby in her arms. "Such a cute little one." His smile turned into a happy grin as he tapped gently on the baby's cheek.

The moment your eyes fell on the face of that infant, your heart melted completely.

She slept peacefully in her mother's arms, pure and innocent yet so fragile.

"Awww... How precious. And beautiful." You mumbled, but apparently loud enough for the wife to hear your voice when she chuckled.

"She is." Replied her. You let out a small laugh, just to cover up your embarrassment.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked.

That had took you by surprise for sure. You looked at the baby, then Namjoon, then Taehyung, and lastly at her.

"M-Me? I mean, can I?" You stammered.

"Yes of course." She laughed. "Here. Put your arm underneath her backside."

She took a step forward towards you and carefully put her baby in your arms. Your heartbeat increased due to the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.

Excited because you were holding a baby, and then anxious to the thought that you might drop the baby off of your arms by accident.

But thanks to your experience in taking care of your niece, you certainly knew how to handle the precious little soul in your arms.

"What's her name?" You asked, eyes laid still on the little face.

Namjoon and his wife looking at each other, and by the look on their faces, it tells the obvious that they haven't give a name to their daughter yet.

"For now, it's TaeTae." Said Namjoon.

You wanted to laugh, but you were afraid that the unpleasant sound your laughter would make the baby cry out loud.

His wife glared at him. "Seriously? I mean I don't mind if our baby is a boy for you to give that nickname."

Namjoon shook his head, acting like the glare didn't scare him a little when he actually is.

"From now on, the name TaeTae will be unisex." He paused as he realised he had just said that out loud. "Sorry Tae. I didn't mean to disrespect your name like that."

"That's okay. I get what you mean." Laughed Taehyung. "I agree. Until you two figure out an official name for your baby girl, I'll call her as TaeTae from now on."

Taehyung went to your side, tapping the little baby's soft cheek again. "Hey there, little one. Uncle Taehyung is here. And this is Aunt Suyin, the loveliest woman you've ever met. Welcome to the world, TaeTae."

You smiled so hard that you can feel the muscle your cheeks started to cramp. The baby began to react to the touch of Taehyung's tapping finger that she flinched a little. Then the baby yawned.

"Aaa~ look at her yawning." You cooed, removed the hem of napkin from covering the baby's face.

"I love this view." Said Namjoon out of the blue. You averted your eyes from the baby to him, and so did Taehyung.

"Pardon?"

Namjoon tried to hold in his laugh, and almost choked when his wife smack him on his buffed arm.

"Oh nothing. It's just that, me and Taehyung used to have this conversation once where we talking about family and stuff. I couldn't picture myself to be in this situation that time, but oddly enough that I can imagine it for Taehyung." He grinned, clasping his hands like an emotional old woman. "You guys look more like a happy family than we are."

It didn't took you that long to understand what Namjoon was talking about. You immediately blushed when it connected in your mind. As for Taehyung, he was way more embarrassed than you.

"Yah... how could you? It's supposed to be between us." Taehyung linked his arm around Namjoon's neck, attempting to cover his mouth but he had no match with Namjoon's well built upper body when Namjoon caught his hand.

"And the fact that he likes kids too-"

"Yah!"

The rest of visit went pretty well, along with a lot of catching up with each other's lives plus the side story to be disclosed.

Later that night...

You were in the middle of reading your novel when you felt something in your chest. It felt unusual and painful a little bit. You coughed, and few seconds later the mild pain was no longer there.

You checked out the time, and it was about half an hour before midnight. You placed your bookmark and put the novel on the nightstand.

You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and get your night skincare routine done. But little did you know, your normal night somehow turned into a whole nightmare.

The odd pain came back again and this time it was getting painful that you coughed, and you couldn't believe what you had just saw in the sink.

A few drops of blood.

(A/N: I forgot the name of the ex-girlfriend so I refer her as 'Namjoon's wife' lmao ~ anyways, I will rewrite this chapter again once I found her name from any of these previous chapters haha 😂 uh-oh... sorry for the sudden killer mood :') next chapter vámonos! Adios!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 475 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
45.1K 801 25
You and your boyfriend Jungkook normally come from home exhausted and warn out, but somehow, when ever you see each other from after work, you both r...
44.2K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...
728K 35.7K 46
"We all need someone, sometimes." ❖ Your mom decides to move in with her new partner, taking you and your younger brother with her. That's when you m...